Disney Magic Kingdoms

Frustrated. IOS game is going along fine, no problems there. Only 3 gems away from getting the float and then that's the premium parade/characters obtained, which is my goal for these things. Elsa's Palace is under construction.

My frustration is from my Windows game. We got home from our holiday travels about 24 hours ago, I was out most of the day shopping so I couldn't work on Elsa today either. So I only have 8 Tiaras and 7 Hats. Since I was gone for several days, my happiness is low, so that's probably affecting my token drop rate negatively too. My ads stopped working the day before we left. I only have 185 gems, so still 65 gems away from Sven, let alone the float. I really need those gems. I have characters I can upgrade for gems, but not sure when to fit in their 24 hour upgrades while dealing with Elsa.

I may have to bring my laptop to bed with me, so I can check in when I wake up in the middle of the night if I have any hope of finishing.

I finally got Elsa to level 3 earlier today but with the continuous quests getting her tokens to level her up to 4 seems impossible right now. I feel so far behind and now wondering if it's worth spending gems to speed things up a bit. I'm only on the first 4 hour skating task and with time winding down I'm nervous I won't even get to battle Hans nevermind welcome him. I can't believe how far ahead of me everyone is.
I'm battling Hans and my Elsa is only at level 3. Don't quit :)

I think at this point you are still okay. 6 days is a lot of time yet.

Thanks for the encouragement! I think I'll wait maybe a day or two and see how far I can get before spending gems. I really don't want to use them if I don't have to considering how long it has taken me to accumulate the amount I have which isn't that many.

Frustrated. IOS game is going along fine, no problems there. Only 3 gems away from getting the float and then that's the premium parade/characters obtained, which is my goal for these things. Elsa's Palace is under construction.

My frustration is from my Windows game. We got home from our holiday travels about 24 hours ago, I was out most of the day shopping so I couldn't work on Elsa today either. So I only have 8 Tiaras and 7 Hats. Since I was gone for several days, my happiness is low, so that's probably affecting my token drop rate negatively too. My ads stopped working the day before we left. I only have 185 gems, so still 65 gems away from Sven, let alone the float. I really need those gems. I have characters I can upgrade for gems, but not sure when to fit in their 24 hour upgrades while dealing with Elsa.

I may have to bring my laptop to bed with me, so I can check in when I wake up in the middle of the night if I have any hope of finishing.

I only played about 6 hours over the weekend and missed a whole day yesterday so I feel your pain. I also feel totally behind and frustrated with the token drops because my happiness also went down below ecstatic and it has taken me the whole day today to get it back. The wishes just aren't coming as much as I would like. I say keep plugging along and hopefully your luck will change! At least you have the IOS one working out for you if the windows one doesn't step up.

I have to say, I am amazed at all of you who manage to play multiple games of this on multiple devices, I have a hard enough time keeping up with one!

Finally welcoming Elsa! Starting to get nervous I won't have time for Hans... I timed out the rest of the game before unlocking Hans and I think I'll probably finish battleing on Friday, keeping my fingers crossed!

Finally welcoming Elsa! Starting to get nervous I won't have time for Hans... I timed out the rest of the game before unlocking Hans and I think I'll probably finish battleing on Friday, keeping my fingers crossed!
I'm working on getting her to level 2 right now, these darn snowgies for snowflakes is taking me forever and nothing is dropping well for me for her! I am nervous like some others if I am going to make it to battle Hans.
Does anyone think I'll make it to welcome Hans with the time that is left?

Elsa is at level 3 and finished Anna's new lead quest and Elsa is currently doing that one but I didn't level kristoff to level 4 so I'm busy trying to get those snowgies to level him up so he can do his quest.

so i was just on the wiki looking to see what its going to take to get Hans once i get to that point, and it looks like Minnie's holiday costume will come in handy after all for those of you who have it, her 2hr Mistletoe task with Mickey can be used to obtain Hans' ear hats. and if your wondering to welcome Hans youll need..

10 Snowflakes
8 Short Swords (epic)
8 Ear Hats (epic)
25K Shields and an hour

Im currently #13 on the leaderboard and I have no wishes coming up! I'm so close to being in the top 10. Those items would really help collecting the Snowgies so I'm hoping I might manage to just slip into the top 10 IF wishes appear soon! Any tips?

Last edited:
Im currently #13 on the leaderboard and I have no wishes coming up! I'm so close to being in the top 10. Those items would really help collecting the Snowgies so I'm hoping I might manage to just slip into the top 10 IF wishes appear soon! Any tips?
I'm in the same boat. I did get some last minute wish requests but they were character wish requests that went past the end time of the challenge. Ugh!

I'm in the same boat. I did get some last minute wish requests but they were character wish requests that went past the end time of the challenge. Ugh!

I ended up #11. I can't complain but I was SO close to being in the top 10! Anyway at least I have plenty of items to help get those snowflakes. I really hate this part of the event. The snowflakes is one thing but having to collect all the items is frustrating.

And now we are already collecting coins.... going to try and hold off starting this challenge for the time being.

I ended up #11. I can't complain but I was SO close to being in the top 10! Anyway at least I have plenty of items to help get those snowflakes. I really hate this part of the event. The snowflakes is one thing but having to collect all the items is frustrating.

And now we are already collecting coins.... going to try and hold off starting this challenge for the time being.
I was exactly #10 when I went to bed, so I knew I was going to drop back down, but that #10 was so tantalizing for a minute!

trying to hold off on the coin challenge too, does anyone who already started it know what the rewards are? so i can gauge whether its worth it or not, lol.

It's so strange to me when drop rates vary from player to player. I hope items drop better for you today.

Finally got the last item at 5pm last night, so I set her welcoming over night. Already have her off and busy working. And 3 hats from level 2. Gotta work overtime to fight Hans.

trying to hold off on the coin challenge too, does anyone who already started it know what the rewards are? so i can gauge whether its worth it or not, lol.

Unfortunately one of the tasks a character was on ended up collecting a coin so there is no chance I'll rank well in this one! Oh well. The rewards are as follows:

1 - 5: Hot Chocolate Stand and 5000 Shields
6 - 30: 50 gems and 4500 Shields
31 - 150: 5 gems, 4000 Shields
150 - 300: 2500 Shields
301 -500: 1750 Shields
501 - 750: 1250 Shields
751 - 1450: 1000 Shields
1451 - 2500: 850 Shields
2501 - 4500: 750 Shields

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter