Disney Magic Kingdoms

Is Donald needed in his costume for anything? I have everything to get his costume, just haven't gotten around to making it lol

He has a 4 hour task that will help you get fabric. There are other ways to get the fabric, but if you already have the materials to make his costume, I don't see why you don't. He had a task in the costume during the Frozen event as well

Warning, I had to put Mickey back into pirate costume to get fabric.

Me, too. It's a pain, IMHO, and it's easy to not realize that you have to keep dressing them up to get different items. I am not a fan of the costumes for this reason.

So, in my Windows game I just noticed the backside of Fantasyland isn't shaded anymore. It still is shaded in my IOS game.

He has a 4 hour task that will help you get fabric. There are other ways to get the fabric, but if you already have the materials to make his costume, I don't see why you don't. He had a task in the costume during the Frozen event as well

They might be saving to level donald up with the hats that were also needed. Collecting those things is a pain. I leveled Donald to level 10 about 2 weeks ago, it was the happiest of level 10 awards.

Newbie here! As far as event coins go, what amount should we be shooting for? I am getting tired of doing the 8min or 3min tasks and would rather send them on 1+ hour tasks, but I don't want to miss out on not having enough event coins to buy limited attractions, etc. Thanks!

Newbie here! As far as event coins go, what amount should we be shooting for? I am getting tired of doing the 8min or 3min tasks and would rather send them on 1+ hour tasks, but I don't want to miss out on not having enough event coins to buy limited attractions, etc. Thanks!

All the other events have converted event currency to gems at a rate of 2000 = 1 gem with a maximum of 40 gems. So the goal is to end the event with 80,000. Then you need to have enough to get all the event stuff. Shorter event so probably cheaper than some of the others, but I'm thinking maybe 40,000. So 120,000 in 12 days. That's my goal. Or I go insane first.

If you don't mind just buying gems then you don't need to farm so hard. But this is one of the rare ways to convert something that is easy to collect for gems.

All the other events have converted event currency to gems at a rate of 2000 = 1 gem with a maximum of 40 gems. So the goal is to end the event with 80,000. Then you need to have enough to get all the event stuff. Shorter event so probably cheaper than some of the others, but I'm thinking maybe 40,000. So 120,000 in 12 days. That's my goal. Or I go insane first.

If you don't mind just buying gems then you don't need to farm so hard. But this is one of the rare ways to convert something that is easy to collect for gems.

Wow that sounds insane! I started playing at the beginning of the month, so I don't have too many gems collected yet. Ideally I'd love to be able to end the event with 40 gems... but is that even doable? I work full time, so I can't really devote all my time to this game. I only have a little of 3,000 now, so I don't know how 120,000 is even possible.

Mushu has done archery practice four times now with no cloth. Having no cloth before, I expect to fail at this miserably.

I'm fine with this game sticking to established properties. Save the film promotion for Disney Crossy Road.

Yet they'll cross promote Rock The Dots. After seeing it here, the Shop Parks app, DisneyStore.com, Disney Springs stores, and having them pass out Rock the Dots buttons, I FINALLY figured out that they were trying to celebrate national Polka Dots day, in hopes to sell more merchandise. (Can't wait for Japan's cat day)

So, I was excited to see this event, hoping that there would be more land I could unlock. I have never spent a single dime on this game. Just collect gems whenever possible. I only buy premium attractions when they're on sale, which is rare, and I still have some left to buy, but why? There's no room. I can't farm anything. No room. I have no decorations and no duplicates because I have no room. I don't even have room for the Splash Mountain I finally got! Yet they want us to build more attractions. I feel as though this is a lot like the real Disneyland. Is there, like, cast member parking somewhere that I can bulldoze? Why pay real money on digital items you have no room for?

Yet they'll cross promote Rock The Dots. After seeing it here, the Shop Parks app, DisneyStore.com, Disney Springs stores, and having them pass out Rock the Dots buttons, I FINALLY figured out that they were trying to celebrate national Polka Dots day, in hopes to sell more merchandise. (Can't wait for Japan's cat day)
All hail the mighty dollar... sigh.

If you are having issues finding the fireworks, just click them in the que and press go. It brings you to it

Woohoo! Got Mickey in his Lunar costume! Working diligently on Minnie's but it may take awhile because they are made with the same fabrics. Also saving up on the new currency this time by constantly sending people out for it and working on leveling up Mushu as well but I'm not having much luck on getting the Great Stone Dragon to drop.

So, I was excited to see this event, hoping that there would be more land I could unlock. I have never spent a single dime on this game. Just collect gems whenever possible. I only buy premium attractions when they're on sale, which is rare, and I still have some left to buy, but why? There's no room. I can't farm anything. No room. I have no decorations and no duplicates because I have no room. I don't even have room for the Splash Mountain I finally got! Yet they want us to build more attractions. I feel as though this is a lot like the real Disneyland. Is there, like, cast member parking somewhere that I can bulldoze? Why pay real money on digital items you have no room for?

As has been recommended before, rearrange your park.

I have all attractions except: Splash Mountain, RC Racers, Mike & Sulley to the Rescue, The Kraken and the Haunted Mansion. So 5. In my park, the space behind California Screamin is empty, the space to the Bottom-Right of California Screamin is empty, the space directly left of Space Mountain is empty, the space Bottom-Right of Space Mountain only has Tower of Terror in it. And I have many, many decorations and 26 concession stands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter