Disney Magic Kingdoms

Checking in with current stats:

#2 on Striking Gold Leader Board with 727 trophies. I don't need to be number one, just not #11.
Cheshire Cat, Mad Hatter, March Hare, and White Rabbit all at Level 7 waiting to level up. Caterpillar is at Level 6.
33,650 in Event Currency.

Green Alien is leveling up to 10 as we speak.
Shere Khan has been stalled at Level 6 for two weeks. Drop rates have been abysmal.
Yeah...I went to bed at 7 and woke up at 13 not too happy but whatever I guess. Almost to 40K in EC though

So Alice is unlocked:

10 half teacups

10 empty jars:
- parade float
- Caterpillar 4 hour quest
- March Hare 4 hour quest
- Mike Wizowski 4 hour quest
- Alice in Wonderland Ride
- Zero 8 hour quest
- White Rabbit 6 hour quest (needs to be level 5)

8 Alice Ears
- Cheshire Cat 2 hour quest
- Mad Hatter 6 hour quest
- Jack and Sally together 6 hour quest
- Hamm 8 hour quest
- Minnie 6 hour quest (needs her Halloween outfit)

15,500 EC (yikes!)

So far, every quest I have put characters on has been "rare chance" - so nice to see it isn't a bunch of "Epics" at least

Last edited:
So glad the trophy contest is over! It was touch and go all day yesterday. No matter how often I checked, I couldn't seem to get out of 8th or 9th place. Luckily I ended at 10th. I currently have 43k in event currency. With Alice costing 15k, it's going to be tough to hit the 80k this time around. I didn't check in last night, so I didn't see the reminders to start the characters on their respective Alice tasks. That was a good idea. Good luck everyone with your Alice drops today.

So glad the trophy contest is over! It was touch and go all day yesterday. No matter how often I checked, I couldn't seem to get out of 8th or 9th place. Luckily I ended at 10th. I currently have 43k in event currency. With Alice costing 15k, it's going to be tough to hit the 80k this time around. I didn't check in last night, so I didn't see the reminders to start the characters on their respective Alice tasks. That was a good idea. Good luck everyone with your Alice drops today.
I really hope that we're done for a while. I am so friggin' OVER tapping on things, granting wishes, and squishing ravens. Enough already, interns.

Bought the promotion. It’s 250 gems plus 15000 EC and I was looking to buy gems soon anyway, so it seemed worth it to me. I have all possible Alice token tasks going, so hopefully it works easily. I am concerned about the time it will take to acquire the Queen....

I really hope that we're done for a while. I am so friggin' OVER tapping on things, granting wishes, and squishing ravens. Enough already, interns.

Don't think we are done. Last event had 2 rounds of the wish granter. I see another one starting in a day or 2 tops.

I agree about not making the 80K now with Alice costing so much. And I am around 33K

I did send a couple characters on early quests and they paid off. I am at 1 empty potion and 3 ears. Now is where I don't get anything for days now :lmao:

Well I had 99% happiness this morning, the parade running, and all my characters set up to collect for Alice (guessed right on some of the Alice characters, too) and guess what? Nothing. :( The RNG hates me in this event. I'm not even thinking about the 80K. I'm just worried I'll have trouble getting Alice and the Queen. And there are the constant crashes my game is creating... again since this last event update. Thanks Interns. NOT. This event is turning me into someone who doesn't enjoy this game much anymore.

I don't think New Yorkers can respectfully say "friggin". Leave that for us southerners! Repetitive tapping may be the only thing keeping you sane while waiting on epic tokens to appear. Can you honestly say you don't yell out "Take that" and "Gotcha" when you squish those pesky ravens? Ok, that's it...no more soda for me today!!

I don't think New Yorkers can respectfully say "friggin". Leave that for us southerners! Repetitive tapping may be the only thing keeping you sane while waiting on epic tokens to appear. Can you honestly say you don't yell out "Take that" and "Gotcha" when you squish those pesky ravens? Ok, that's it...no more soda for me today!!
Trust me, if I spoke the way we New Yorkers would prefer to word that sentence I'd be banned from the boards. Keepin' things PG-13.

Well I had 99% happiness this morning, the parade running, and all my characters set up to collect for Alice (guessed right on some of the Alice characters, too) and guess what? Nothing. :( The RNG hates me in this event. I'm not even thinking about the 80K. I'm just worried I'll have trouble getting Alice and the Queen. And there are the constant crashes my game is creating... again since this last event update. Thanks Interns. NOT. This event is turning me into someone who doesn't enjoy this game much anymore.
I thought I was the only one with the constant crashes. I get at least one crash everytime I play and forget using Merlin. He literally reboots my entire tablet. It all started when the Alice event began. Glad I'm not alone, but sorry you are living the crash nightmare too.

See? And you guys wonder why I am convinced Gameloft has placed a team of interns to work on this game. Professional programmers would hardly turn out something that so regularly has major glitches like this, release after release.

See? And you guys wonder why I am convinced Gameloft has placed a team of interns to work on this game. Professional programmers would hardly turn out something that so regularly has major glitches like this, release after release.

I'm not the one who complained about the use of the word Intern! :rotfl: This is why I hate these events. They put all this focus on something that lasts for 2-3 weeks; they are always full of bugs, and by the time it's fixed it's too late for those involved. I just want them to focus on the ACTUAL game and make it bug-free and amazing. I guess they just have other priorities. :sad2:

I'm not the one who complained about the use of the word Intern! :rotfl: This is why I hate these events. They put all this focus on something that lasts for 2-3 weeks; they are always full of bugs, and by the time it's fixed it's too late for those involved. I just want them to focus on the ACTUAL game and make it bug-free and amazing. I guess they just have other priorities. :sad2:
And I still haven't been compensated from the last event...My game crashes every once in a while as well so I am hoping that nothing major happens with that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter