Disney Magic Kingdoms

I can't even figure out how I've got 12.5 million, then. Everyone keeps posting about how they set up these concession stand farms to gain magic, and I never once did that during my whole near two years of playing this game. Never bought and returned benches, never set up patches of burger stands. Just accumulated it. Somehow.

Same here. I kept reading about them, but didn't buy lots of concessions myself. Then I started getting the free ones in the chests (when that started) and I did place those where I had room. It all just accumulated over time, especially since there's almost nothing to spend it on.

I can't even figure out how I've got 12.5 million, then. Everyone keeps posting about how they set up these concession stand farms to gain magic, and I never once did that during my whole near two years of playing this game. Never bought and returned benches, never set up patches of burger stands. Just accumulated it. Somehow.

Same here. I kept reading about them, but didn't buy lots of concessions myself. Then I started getting the free ones in the chests (when that started) and I did place those where I had room. It all just accumulated over time, especially since there's almost nothing to spend it on.

Its nice to be millionaires and own a Disney Park we have the life right ;)

Hey guys. Just checking in. Hopefully everyone is still enjoying their leisure time between events!! For some reason, I always have about 3 mil in magic. I have 84 characters relaxing at 'home' though. Hope everyone is doing well, the weather in Houston is amazing. I actually knocked the dust off my bike and have been hitting the trails again.

I'm sitting on so many concession stands right now it's ridiculous. I have sold a few back, but now I've held to maybe five of each before I dump them on Merlin. I have one of nearly every decoration in storage right now. Not sure why, but I chose to hang on to one of each. Everything else gets converted into elixirs. I think the only decoration I'm missing actually is the Headless Horseman statue.

Anyone hear any rumors yet as to what is next and when? I haven't looked at the DMK facebook page that much recently.

No rumours.
With the way the events seem to piggyback each other and February 5th being the 65th anniversary of Peter Pan, it would be nice for Tink to not be so lonely.
Could use this opportunity to make it main storyline as most of the veterans will be twiddling their thumbs by then.

I'm sitting on so many concession stands right now it's ridiculous. I have sold a few back, but now I've held to maybe five of each before I dump them on Merlin. I have one of nearly every decoration in storage right now. Not sure why, but I chose to hang on to one of each. Everything else gets converted into elixirs. I think the only decoration I'm missing actually is the Headless Horseman statue.

Agree had to have 1 of each decoration, they have placed them in my park any extras now get dropped into Merlins Cauldron speaking of which, those Elixirs that seemed might be hard to accumulate have been quite the opposite-18,675 elixir, have jumping jellyfish and golden zephyr and Alien so need something else to spend these on. Alien finally got his tokens for 9 and will continue his quest for 10 without the help of these elixirs.
By having all my decorations out merlins cauldron is easy, dropping in once a week to have a clean out, drag and drop everything.

I do the same thing. I try to keep one of each decoration. I have them in my park mostly, in those little spots where I can't fit in another attraction.

I do the same thing. I try to keep one of each decoration. I have them in my park mostly, in those little spots where I can't fit in another attraction.
Once decorations were proven to be useless for game play, I removed most of them from my parks to jam in attractions. Because at the end of the day, layout doesn't matter, either. Come to think of it, there really isn't much that does matter.

I'm level 36 and currently,I have two characters to unlock(Philip and Donald)and Zootopia PD to build. At the moment I'm building A LOT of concessions to try and bulk up my funds. The ones I'm focusing on are the Burger Stand,the Mickey's Hat Emporium and the Pretzel Stand,mainly because they generate Magic quicker. But I'm wondering if that's the right strategy?

There is no single correct strategy, as it all depends on your personal game play.
If you check in every hour or so, having the fastest concession stands helps.
If you only check in every 4-8 hours, some of the concession stands with a longer timer are a better fit.
If you check in infrequently M-F but regularly during the weekend, then a mixture of multiple types is a better fit.

Prior to the addition of Jungle Book, most new players struggle to get even 1 million magic until after Roz/Pete/ Tangled Characters are welcomed, due to high cost of land and welcoming characters. Jungle Book was deliberately set high to spend through the huge levels of magic most of the veteran players have so unfortunately, that is yet another setback for newer players to overcome. On the plus side, if/when they do another update to the main storyline, they often reduce the magic cost requirements of the previous group of characters, so jungle book will probably cost a bit less later on.

Still enjoying the visit home feature if the game. One addition I would like to see in the future is a graphic if a character needed for a job was visiting home. Right now the Go button has 3 states: Nothing if character(s) not doing a job, The yellow clock if they are currently doing that job, or the red minus circle if they are doing a different job. I’ve accidently had a number of characters visiting home that could have been used to collect items. A little graphic of a home or story book would be great to show if that character is visiting home.

Also, as much as I’m enjoying not having to deal with an even I think my iPhone/iPad are enjoying it more. During the event I’d have to charge my iPhone X sometime during the day and overnight. Now I can get by not charging my phone during the day and even overnight. My iPad still needs to be charges atleast once a day though since I play a few games that require a constant internet connection. I think the combo of this and those other games have really degraded my battery.

Hey guys. Just checking in. Hopefully everyone is still enjoying their leisure time between events!! For some reason, I always have about 3 mil in magic. I have 84 characters relaxing at 'home' though. Hope everyone is doing well, the weather in Houston is amazing. I actually knocked the dust off my bike and have been hitting the trails again.

Jealous! We are expecting 8-12 inches of snow here in Ohio on Friday into Saturday. They’re usually wrong though. I hope!

Jealous! We are expecting 8-12 inches of snow here in Ohio on Friday into Saturday. They’re usually wrong though. I hope!
SE MI is getting the same story, the data keeps flip-flopping between our states haha. The only weather person I trust is this one on FB for my area, he is the most accurate one I have seen!

It is also nice to only check-in when I want to, I want to level everyone up as fast as possible but I am really enjoying this break.

i've been levelling up so many characters this last week, that I had to stop and save up to buy the new piece of land in front of Small World that Merlin asked me to clear! Still working on AIW as well as SW, trying to get Donald ready to welcome, and storyline moving along with Tangled and Sleeping Beauty. But literally now having to pace myself according to what I earn, so expensive characters may have to go on the back burner for a bit. Also trying to build up enough gems for something - should I get Chip & Dale's Treehouse, or will I immediately wish I had saved them for something that is just about to come around the corner?

i've been levelling up so many characters this last week, that I had to stop and save up to buy the new piece of land in front of Small World that Merlin asked me to clear! Still working on AIW as well as SW, trying to get Donald ready to welcome, and storyline moving along with Tangled and Sleeping Beauty. But literally now having to pace myself according to what I earn, so expensive characters may have to go on the back burner for a bit. Also trying to build up enough gems for something - should I get Chip & Dale's Treehouse, or will I immediately wish I had saved them for something that is just about to come around the corner?

Since Chip and Dale's Treehouse costs gems and really isn't essential,I'd hold off. Whatever the next event brings,you won't be kicking yourself over it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter