Disney Magic Kingdoms

I have everyone not earning EC at home. Besides chip, dale, Pluto and Rex does anyone remember who else gets trophies. Thanks

Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to place an attraction because a character is in their way and wont move??!! Swann and Will Turner keep having their dumb sword fight where I'm putting all my Pooh attractions and it wont allow me to build.

Knew there was something I missed in my progress update last night.

27/15/3 for Sorcerer Mickey I’m sure Fantastic would help, but I’m ok with my progress.

I actually like how they’ve approached Sorcery Mickey, for the most part. That said I think it woulda been a nice touch letting some of Mickeys friends help him out. Maybe have Donald and Daisy have a 12 hour group job? It would give characters like Pluto, Goofy something to do. At least Minnie collect event currency.

Also give the interns credit for not giving Mickey Event items to collect. I was convinced they were gonna do it. Be interesting to find out if sorcerer Mickey outfit helps collect anything.

And we have a trophy event, no idea on the rewards.

1-10: 2,000 EC and honey pot trophy
11-50: 1,500 EC and honey pot trophy
51-150: 1,000 EC and honey pot trophy
151-350: 800 EC
351-600: 600 EC
601-1,000: 500 EC
1,001-2,000: 400 EC
2,001-3,000: 300 EC

Reminder to get out characters that earn trophies you may have "home" - Chip, Dale, Dopey, Happy, etc.

Stats for me:

Step - waiting to welcome Roo (just got there)

Levels:
Eeyore: 4 (ready to move up)
Tigger: 6 (ready)
Kanga: 6 (ready)
Roo: Currently leveling up to 4
Rabbit: 6 (ready)

Items:
Honey pots: 10 /20

Red Fabric: 34 / 65
Blue Fabric: 18 / 30
Ropes: 13 / 15

EC: 29,100

Interns, please take a look at my trophy leader board, 24 minutes into the event and the leader has over 2,000 trophies, second place over 400. Seriously?!! My 8 had me all the way down at 133. Four hours in #1 = 2771, #2=436, #3=149, #4=124. Then we drop to #5=56 with everyone else below in rational numbers.
Granted the honey pot trophy isn't worth any of our time, but fair play should still count.

Interns, please take a look at my trophy leader board, 24 minutes into the event and the leader has over 2,000 trophies, second place over 400. Seriously?!! My 8 had me all the way down at 133. Four hours in #1 = 2771, #2=436, #3=149, #4=124. Then we drop to #5=56 with everyone else below in rational numbers.
Granted the honey pot trophy isn't worth any of our time, but fair play should still count.

I don’t understand how they could get so many! Obviously have to be cheating somehow, I just can’t fathom how they do it. Not that I really want to know anyway!

I just checked and the #1 on my leaderboard only had 24 trophies.

I don’t understand how they could get so many! Obviously have to be cheating somehow, I just can’t fathom how they do it. Not that I really want to know anyway!

I just checked and the #1 on my leaderboard only had 24 trophies.
Top on mine is 25. smh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter