Disney Magic Kingdoms

Personally I'd love a water based area with Little Mermaid & Nemo characters. It would liven up my park!

Same - when the game was newer I was hoping it would expand even beyond what we can kind of see now, and we'd get a kind of "Tokyo DisneySea" part where Little Mermaid & Nemo could exist. Now it's pretty clear we'll be lucky to even see Adventureland expanded into, but I kind of wonder if we'll see different "versions" of this game in the future that better supports those characters (if seperately). Gameloft did get a huge deal with Disney due to the success of this game earlier this year, and since these kind of games are their specialty, I wonder if we'll see a Pixar specific variation and a Princess specific variation. Probably not with a theme park theme again, but who knows!

I got a Minnie Tea Table in my 1st place platinum chest. I guess Merlin can host tea parties now.

Weird I didn’t get at least a concession since I don’t have even one hot dog stand and they just gave me another apprentice hat stand in a gold chest. I never really understand the gifting rules.

Someone asked about hoarding platinum chests. Well, I have 4 right now, and I don't need anything they will give me so I haven't opened them. I am happier with the bronze and silver chests that give me items I can use to upgrade Pooh & Friends right now.

Once again hoping for the racetrack and instead I also got the stupid corona sun dial in my 1st place platinum chest. Whoopie. Congrats to those who got it!

Character levels
Pooh: Level 4
Eeyore: Level 8
Tigger: Level 9
Kanga: Leveling to 9
Roo: Level 7
Piglet: Level 6
Rabbit: Level 8
Alien: Level 9, only 5 tokens away from final level up!
Peter Pan: Level 6
Wendy: Level 8

Hoping to have everyone except Wendy, Pan, and Pooh maxed out before the next event starts.

Managed first place in Gold Trophy event and my Platinum chest yielded me Sun Dial very underwhelming to say the least

I ended up #2 in the trophy game. I missed out by three trophies. With ten minutes to go, I was #1 but then I had to walk away. I was really hoping for the Platinum chest. I'm still trying to get Fantasmic, despite opening 8 chests already. At least they are helping me upgrade the Alien with Merlins Potions.

Thanks to a very busy schedule, I ended up buying the rest of what I needed for Pooh for about 200 gems. It would have frustrated me not to have him as I had all the others including Tigger and Eeyore. I was just so busy, I could only log in once in the morning and once at night.

I'm not really loving the broomstick prizes. I don't have Mickeys Sorcerer Costume but I'm only two ropes away so everything else is useless to me.

So, let me see where am I...
Peter Pan - 8
Piglet - 8
Pooh - 6
Everyone else is at 10.

15.5 magic
Level 55 in the game

Bored to tears trying to collect scarves, honey pots, and pan flutes. Bring on something new already!

Peter Pan - 8
Piglet - 8
Pooh - 6
Everyone else is at 10.

15.5 magic
Level 55 in the game

Bored to tears trying to collect scarves, honey pots, and pan flutes. Bring on something new already!

Wow! You're doing great. I'll play along and see where my characters are today:

Wendy- 9 (ready for 10)
Peter Pan - 8
Pooh - 5
Tigger - 9
Kanga - 9 (ready for 10)
Roo - 8 (ready for 9)
Piglet - 7 (ready for 8)

Eeyore is in the process of getting to L10 and he's hogging up the castle so everyone else is just sitting and waiting.

22.7 M Magic
Level 58 (not that it seems to mean anything)

Peter Pan - 8
Piglet - 8
Pooh - 6
Everyone else is at 10.

15.5 magic
Level 55 in the game

Peter Pan - 7 - Awful hat drop 12/20. Flutes been done for days
Piglet - 9 (almost ready for 10)
Pooh - 7
Everyone else is at 10, except for Wendy (9). Been ready for week but keep her at 9 so I can find Pan easier.

6.5 magic
Level 52 in the game

Leaderboard for the broom mini-event is more fierce than the trophies was. I'm in 2nd with 96. 1st has 120 and 3rd has 80. I was neck and neck with 1st place, but have fallen behind. I'm going to keep falling behind too thanks to my love of sleep, and my reliance upon a full-time job to pay the bills. Oh well, those 5 gems aren't worth losing sleep over. I hope I can keep 2nd though as I'd prefer the platinum chest - still need splash mountain, mad tea party, and fantasmic. Though my platinum chest from the trophy event contained an antler topiary (just as I had foreseen!).

How do you defeat the gateway after you try to defeat mother gothel and it tells you, you have other forces at work? I can't figure it out I welcomed mother gothel and have her and everyone else upgraded to level 10. As well as my pirates. Someone please help?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter