• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I am somehow ranked at #3 with the Ravens. I have 16 points..does that mean I tapped 16 ravens? They were there two different times when I logged in. It looks like they give some good rewards for ranking though. Hopefully I can keep that up.

I am somehow ranked at #3 with the Ravens. I have 16 points..does that mean I tapped 16 ravens? They were there two different times when I logged in. It looks like they give some good rewards for ranking though. Hopefully I can keep that up.

I'm ranked #1 which is crazy! I got the alert so logged on quickly and tapped 8 more. I think the ravens are only there a very short time after it alerts you. I have 16 total now.

I know there was a previous post about doing 2 parades and it not worth it have you done double parades since? is it worth the 5 jems to unlock it?

Magic wise it's not really great, but I have won 4 gems once, if not twice already using two parades.

I'm ranked #1 which is crazy! I got the alert so logged on quickly and tapped 8 more. I think the ravens are only there a very short time after it alerts you. I have 16 total now.

I didn't get an alert but I am up to 16 now too I think it will come down to the overnight and who sleeps and who wakes up for an alert if you get one will be interesting

Most of mine have been too, perhaps to lead to "accidentally" clicking on gems.
ya I am trying to be very careful since I am saving up for pluto to aid in everything people have posted just upset they are not still running it

I'm up to rank 4 with the event and am wondering about how they determent ranks when so many people have the same amount of points, does everyone with (currently) 16 point see themselves in that spot?

I also think having more area's unlocked means more ravens as they don't appear in areas that are still cursed

I got nothing. Still no ravens yet I keep getting notifications on my phone. Boo! I emailed customer care but based on everyone else's complaints I don't expect to see resolution any time soon. :(
Just out of curiosity, are you on iOS or android? I'm on iOS and I haven't experienced any of the issues that I've been reading about on the boards.

I'm up to rank 4 with the event and am wondering about how they determent ranks when so many people have the same amount of points, does everyone with (currently) 16 point see themselves in that spot?
Yep-i have 16 and show ranked as 4th

Currently #1 with Ravens. Every few times I load the game more are there.

Edit: I have 32 Ravens.

So I asked about the Pluto offer on Facebook and this was the response Tammy Jane It's random here's a response I got:
Please be advised that we have started introducing individual promo offers. This means that they will be offered to our players at various times. If one of your friends had a promo offer in his / her game but you didn't, please do not worry, you will also have great deals soon

Interesting, the number one person on my leaderboard has 25 Ravens.
. I think it's a time thing like ever few hours you can get more cause I have 32 now but the leader has 33
Now I have 40 and like the top 30 people have that

Last edited:
So. I've been playing for a bit. So far pretty fun. Defeated Pete. Just making my way through quests and levelling up. Noticed that I'm regularly getting short on Magic.

Did a quick calc on the various concessions (burger stand etc.). Most of them break even after like 5-6 days. And then after that presumably you make more magic than you've put in. If you intend to play a lot and for a long time... Does it make sense to buy up a whole bunch of these? (You are allowed to have repeats).

What do you think?

Whenever I am granting a wish that takes an hour or longer, I don't get those wish points. The park guest disappears while my character continues to complete the wish. Anyone else have this problem?

I have completed all 5/5 portions of the defeat Pete quest and it still won't clear Pete. Every time I click on Pete the box comes up and shows that all 5/5 are done. Am I doing something wrong or is there an extra step that I am missing?

I have completed all 5/5 portions of the defeat Pete quest and it still won't clear Pete. Every time I click on Pete the box comes up and shows that all 5/5 are done. Am I doing something wrong or is there an extra step that I am missing?

Are you android or IOS? I believe most android users are having a problem with this. You'll probably have to contact the customer care.

Whenever I am granting a wish that takes an hour or longer, I don't get those wish points. The park guest disappears while my character continues to complete the wish. Anyone else have this problem?

Yes this happens to me as well. Since I'm already on the highest happiness level I now only grant wishes that are rides or 60s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter