Disney Magic Kingdoms

Are you android or IOS? I believe most android users are having a problem with this. You'll probably have to contact the customer care.

I am on IOS. I have already emailed customer care and still waiting for a reply. I was hoping others were experiencing it as well.

How do I send woody to practice his lasso skills for the rodeo? I finally go Jessie to yodel at Als Toy Barn. I have sent woody to practice his lasso skills but it doesn't mark off the task. Any ideas? I've been stuck for several days!

How do I send woody to practice his lasso skills for the rodeo? I finally go Jessie to yodel at Als Toy Barn. I have sent woody to practice his lasso skills but it doesn't mark off the task. Any ideas? I've been stuck for several days!

Click on the first task that is listed for Woody. All tasks that you are supposed to complete will always be the first task listed for the character you are completing the task for. Do not scroll down and click a task underneath the first task listed, as this will not get you to complete the required task.

Mystery Train!

I just followed the train from the front gate, around the track to the tunnel, then when I went to the other side of the tunnel, no train. I waited by the tunnel exit for the next train, and no train. When the train enters the tunnel it disappears and then magically reappears pulling into the station at the front gate.

Just an observation, while waiting for my tasks to complete.

Whenever I am granting a wish that takes an hour or longer, I don't get those wish points. The park guest disappears while my character continues to complete the wish. Anyone else have this problem?
I have noticed that to I come back t the game around a hour later and there is a green check mark but no happy face after I click it. Still waiting for the Pluto offer

Anyone at full happiness? I'm at the Ecstatic level at 99% but it won't let me hit 100% (anyone else experience this?).
Also have been trying to get Bo Peep for a while now (ended up getting Sarge in about 2 days time).

Anyone at full happiness? I'm at the Ecstatic level at 99% but it won't let me hit 100% (anyone else experience this?).
Also have been trying to get Bo Peep for a while now (ended up getting Sarge in about 2 days time).
it caps at 99%, not to worry. Yeah, Bo peep takes forever to gather her items

I know there was a previous post about doing 2 parades and it not worth it have you done double parades since? is it worth the 5 jems to unlock it?

I'm doing both floats. Even though you mostly lose Magic, it's the only way to convert Magic (which is easy to get and renewable) to the other types of items. I've won gems twice, so I've covered the 5 gems for opening the slot. And I've gotten some character Ear Hats. I just think of Parades as a lottery. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. It takes 550 Magic to run both floats, and that doesn't seem too expensive at this point.

Last edited:
I have not seen a single raven, despite the notices. Are they really tiny, hidden, moving? Anyone that can help point me int he right direction I'd sure appreciate it.

I have not seen a single raven, despite the notices. Are they really tiny, hidden, moving? Anyone that can help point me int he right direction I'd sure appreciate it.
they do move and are usually around rides or homes they are sorta small but u will see them good luck

Mine either hang around the Hub or around my Astro Orbiter, which makes them really annoying to tap.

I've only spent one gem by accident, but - oh my gosh - I accidentally spent the 25,000 to clear the teeny piece of real estate in front of California Screamin'. Also, according to my device, I'm pretty high on the leaderboard for expelling the Ravens, but when I look at the leaderboard on my friend's device, I'm not on there at all! Hmmmmmm...

So. I've been playing for a bit. So far pretty fun. Defeated Pete. Just making my way through quests and levelling up. Noticed that I'm regularly getting short on Magic.

Did a quick calc on the various concessions (burger stand etc.). Most of them break even after like 5-6 days. And then after that presumably you make more magic than you've put in. If you intend to play a lot and for a long time... Does it make sense to buy up a whole bunch of these? (You are allowed to have repeats).

What do you think?

How did you defeat Pete? I did the noise and then Mickey and Goofy went to make a new plan and I haven't gotten any more quests from them about it since then!

I did spend 5 jemslost to unlock the parade really need the bonus stuff to level up characters so I figured it was worth it. Love all the butterflies hanging around all I need is Chip and Dale :D

Is anyone else having trouble with Goofy's Fun Wheel Fun quest? It's telling me to send Goofy to check out the Fun Wheel, but when I click "Go" it's not anywhere on his action list. The first one that shows up is "Visit Mickey's," and I tried that but it didn't do anything for the Fun Wheel quest. I'm playing on iOS.

How did you defeat Pete? I did the noise and then Mickey and Goofy went to make a new plan and I haven't gotten any more quests from them about it since then!
It might be that glitch that everyone is taking about. Maybe contact support ?

I didn't have a problem. Just did all the noise making and then rolled on to various other quests.

My Parades are pooched. Waiting to unlock Bo and need one more item to unlock Sarge. Will this allow me to progress further? Seems all I am doing is leveling up characters and trying for items that never drop.

The ravens randomly show up 8 at a time.

Is anyone else having trouble with Goofy's Fun Wheel Fun quest? It's telling me to send Goofy to check out the Fun Wheel, but when I click "Go" it's not anywhere on his action list. The first one that shows up is "Visit Mickey's," and I tried that but it didn't do anything for the Fun Wheel quest. I'm playing on iOS.

You may have to level Goofy up first.

My Parades are pooched. Waiting to unlock Bo and need one more item to unlock Sarge. Will this allow me to progress further? Seems all I am doing is leveling up characters and trying for items that never drop.

It should be. Do you have a quest to unlock Bo Peep or one for Sarge?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter