• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

So i figured with the time i got up today i should have 200 ravens by the end of day with collecting them 7 times today the last one i may not make depending on when i fall asleep but top 5 for now some people must not be sleeping to be at the top. How many ravens do you all i have i currently have 168

I just got right over 100. I haven't been logging into the game as much because all my tasks are 4+ hours right now.

I have 192 ravens now. The time to build up these characters is nuts. I am trying to get one more piece each for Bo, Hamm , and Sarge. 2 days waiting so far for the items to drop.

So far it's been 8 ravens every 3 hours, so that's 24 max per day if you really keep on top of it. So yes, people who are high on the list are waking up every 3 hours to get their quota. I'm retired so I can stand to lose some sleep, but I'm not sure I'll be able to keep this up for 6+ more days. Right now I have 184 and it shows me tied for second. But the leader shows 191 ravens, so maybe they're not showing everyone (based on SunDial's post)?

This is my screen shot from a few minutes ago. It is showing me on top right now.

I don't sleep well. For me it is not every 3 hours. It is 3 hours from when you log in and clear them while they are there. If you wait 4 hours to clear, the 3 hours starts then. I also have alarms set for daylight hours so I stay on the 3 hour window. :lmao:

How do you get to customize the screen name?

This is my screen shot from a few minutes ago. It is showing me on top right now.

This is interesting because on my leaderboard in my game it says the number 1 person has 528 while the number 2 person has 176. No one has 192 and your name does not show up on my leaderboard...

So i figured with the time i got up today i should have 200 ravens by the end of day with collecting them 7 times today the last one i may not make depending on when i fall asleep but top 5 for now some people must not be sleeping to be at the top. How many ravens do you all i have i currently have 168
I currently have 176 and am just over an hour away from the next wave. I've set up the waves so there's one right before I go to bed, sleep for 6 hours, roll over and pop out another wave and to back to bed for the last 2 hours.

They show up in waves of 8 every 3 hours from when you tapped the last raven of the last wave, you don't miss a wave if you reenter the game 4 hours from the last wave, you just push them back an hour. Also according to one of the mods in the game's gameloft forum, there are various leader boards. like here's my leader board

fixed my post, man my dysgraphia was really acting up >_<

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160404-181521.png
    Screenshot_20160404-181521.png
    466.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

I do not have Pluto but I sent Mickey and goofy to defeat Pete 5 times and it says 5/5 but Pete is still just standing there and I haven't gotten any more quests. Goofy is up to a level 9 and Mickey is a level 7.Overall I'm at a level 18. Does anyone know if my game glitched or it's still waiting on something?

I do not have Pluto but I sent Mickey and goofy to defeat Pete 5 times and it says 5/5 but Pete is still just standing there and I haven't gotten any more quests. Goofy is up to a level 9 and Mickey is a level 7.Overall I'm at a level 18. Does anyone know if my game glitched or it's still waiting on something?

It's come up throughout the thread. It's a known glitch. From what I've seen, people have had to contact Gameloft, and they've reset the game to the start of the quest, so you have to go send characters to fight Pete again.

I did the band missions with Goofy and Mickey, and now I'm not getting any more missions with Mickey or Goofy? What am I'm supposed to do now? Nothing about defeating Pete yet. I'm working on the Woody and Jessie missions in the meantime. And trying to welcome Bo Peep.

Here is my most recent leader board I don't care about being top if I get one of the top bonus great but I will make sure I get all of the magic available

I did the band missions with Goofy and Mickey, and now I'm not getting any more missions with Mickey or Goofy? What am I'm supposed to do now? Nothing about defeating Pete yet. I'm working on the Woody and Jessie missions in the meantime. And trying to welcome Bo Peep.

The quests occasionally take breaks so you can focus on the other characters.

hey, saw this in the gameloft forum and tried it out, apparently Lion King characters are in the works
Screenshot_20160404-224105_zpsxdheauwu.png

I had no new Mickey or goofy quests for days before I finally got the quests to confront Pete. It was towards the end of level 17 for me, (level 18 started in the middle) I've read other people doing it earlier. The whole game seems to be random

Thanks everyone! I thought maybe I'd missed something it said (with Mickey and Goofy) and that I was supposed to be doing something. I'll just continue on then! :teeth:

Interestingly, I woke up this morning and both Daisy's Diner and Space Traders had decreased in price. Daisy's Diner had been 9,500 magic, and was now 5,500; while Space Trader was only 5,000, after having previously been 30,000 magic.

I had no new Mickey or goofy quests for days before I finally got the quests to confront Pete. It was towards the end of level 17 for me, (level 18 started in the middle) I've read other people doing it earlier. The whole game seems to be random

I think it's based on the other quests you've completed, such as the Toy Story ones. Once you progress to a certain place in their quests, the Mickey/Goofy quests resume.

Defeated Pete with no glitch, phew (took 3x since I don't have Pluto)! Now gathering items to welcome Buzz!
Yes, everyone has different leader board groups for the ravens, My mom who plays too and my leader board are totally different.

Defeated Pete with no glitch, phew (took 3x since I don't have Pluto)! Now gathering items to welcome Buzz!
Yes, everyone has different leader board groups for the ravens, My mom who plays too and my leader board are totally different.

Just had a thought.

What do you think if the made some of the character tasks go out and participate in a RunDisney Half Marathon or Challenge event. ::yes:: I could relate to the time frame then :rotfl2:

hey, saw this in the gameloft forum and tried it out, apparently Lion King characters are in the works
Screenshot_20160404-224105_zpsxdheauwu.png
Hmm.. Mine still says Coming Soon. How far along in the game are you? I see you're at level 23, im at 21. Have you defeated Zurg yet? Im assuming I have not, but I haven't gotten anymore quests dealing with him for a while. I have welcomed daisy and am waiting the 8 hours to welcome Mike. I do look forward to some Lion King characters though!!

Me too so happy buzz requires a lot of items but keep pushing through still waiting on any offer to get a bonus character :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter