Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hmm.. Mine still says Coming Soon. How far along in the game are you? I see you're at level 23, im at 21. Have you defeated Zurg yet? Im assuming I have not, but I haven't gotten anymore quests dealing with him for a while. I have welcomed daisy and am waiting the 8 hours to welcome Mike. I do look forward to some Lion King characters though!!
I haven't defeated him yet, also without direct related quests. Its shows up if you flick on that tiny patch in the upper left corner

Interestingly, I woke up this morning and both Daisy's Diner and Space Traders had decreased in price. Daisy's Diner had been 9,500 magic, and was now 5,500; while Space Trader was only 5,000, after having previously been 30,000 magic.

I think it's based on the other quests you've completed, such as the Toy Story ones. Once you progress to a certain place in their quests, the Mickey/Goofy quests resume.
o.o I just paid the 9500 magic for Daisy's Diner and Space Traders is still 30,000...

For those waiting for the Pluto offer I don't think you'll be getting it. It feels like it was just an opening day promo to get people to pay for gems and unlock Pluto. It is not level or task based. Rex is similar. So once you miss it you have to wait for them to run the promo again.

o.o I just paid the 9500 magic for Daisy's Diner and Space Traders is still 30,000...

Really? That's odd then. Have you built the Laugh Floor yet? I unlocked the Laugh Floor last night, and sent Mike on his quest to shoo off Randall. I was saving my magic to buy Daisy's Diner, and so this morning I finished Mike's quest, then had enough from clearing my other characters' task to go buy the diner finally, and it was only 5,500 while Space Traders was only 5,000. I was able to buy them both. Maybe a price decrease is triggered by the building of Laugh Floor or Mike's questline?

Really? That's odd then. Have you built the Laugh Floor yet? I unlocked the Laugh Floor last night, and sent Mike on his quest to shoo off Randall. I was saving my magic to buy Daisy's Diner, and so this morning I finished Mike's quest, then had enough from clearing my other characters' task to go buy the diner finally, and it was only 5,500 while Space Traders was only 5,000. I was able to buy them both. Maybe a price decrease is triggered by the building of Laugh Floor or Mike's questline?
I'm still working on getting enough tokens for Mike -.-

I haven't noticed anything after updating. Since the Raven thing, I have not had the daily bonus thing, is anyone still getting that? Does it stop after a few days or something?

I haven't noticed anything after updating. Since the Raven thing, I have not had the daily bonus thing, is anyone still getting that? Does it stop after a few days or something?

I've still been getting the daily bonuses. Once you reach 30 days you can unlock Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters, and at 60 days, you can get the Princess Fairytale Hall.

Let me know then if the Space Traders changes in price for you at all, especially once you've unlocked Mike and the Laugh Floor.

Somehow I'm behind a few days on my daily bonuses, I should be on day 19 or 20 but am only on 17, I know I didn't get it for a couple days but now I get it in the morning. Seems like it was later and later each day, skipped some days than started in the morning again.

Somehow I'm behind a few days on my daily bonuses, I should be on day 19 or 20 but am only on 17, I know I didn't get it for a couple days but now I get it in the morning. Seems like it was later and later each day, skipped some days than started in the morning again.

I'm guessing it's similar to the Daily Bonuses in Simpsons Tapped Out, in that you receive it when you log in 24 hours after you last got it. Say you log in an hour after the 24-hour mark, then the next day it'll be later and so on.

How do you know what day you are on, as I have not had the pop up since the Raven thing started. And I cannot see any option to bring up the daily bonuses box.

I am reading all this and I have days to wait for these things. I am only on day 7

I'm having a hard time unlocking Bo Peep! I've made my characters do so many things that say they give me the Bo bonnet but I'm still missing just one. Every time I go to collect the magic and gems after each activity, it doesn't show up. Hopefully the update fixes it?

So, I am waiting for the laugh floor to be constructed.. I had two wishes for rides to grant so I clicked them. Those kids are hanging around the laugh floor and have been there for hours. They clearly can't go in until it is finished. Anyone else have this problem? This happened right after what I'm assuming was the update.

I'm so annoyed. I've been trying to level up Sarge for 2 days now. Just give me the green army Mickey ears, game!!!!!!!!!!!
I've sent woody and Jesse to have a toy meeting so many times, Mickey is getting dizzy on the fun wheel by now! I used precious gems on the the parachute drop.
In the time I've been trying to get ONE piece, I've literally gathered everything to bring in Buzz. All this time, his sad little green face sits there, unable to go on the necessary quest until he's leveled up. I'm trying buddy!

So, I am waiting for the laugh floor to be constructed.. I had two wishes for rides to grant so I clicked them. Those kids are hanging around the laugh floor and have been there for hours. They clearly can't go in until it is finished. Anyone else have this problem? This happened right after what I'm assuming was the update.

I had that same thing happen prior to the update. I think I just had to wait until it finished building before they would do anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter