Disney Magic Kingdoms

How do you know what day you are on, as I have not had the pop up since the Raven thing started. And I cannot see any option to bring up the daily bonuses box.
I only do when I got by daily reward yesterday, I made a note to read what it says.

I am reading all this and I have days to wait for these things. I am only on day 7
Yep, days.... as in you can get some nice looooooong runs waiting :)

I'm having a hard time unlocking Bo Peep! I've made my characters do so many things that say they give me the Bo bonnet but I'm still missing just one. Every time I go to collect the magic and gems after each activity, it doesn't show up. Hopefully the update fixes it?
Yeah it took me awhile on her, seems I went a couple days not getting her stuff, then finally would get, so just keep o doing those tasks you should get them soon :)

I'm so annoyed. I've been trying to level up Sarge for 2 days now. Just give me the green army Mickey ears, game!!!!!!!!!!!
I've sent woody and Jesse to have a toy meeting so many times, Mickey is getting dizzy on the fun wheel by now! I used precious gems on the the parachute drop.
In the time I've been trying to get ONE piece, I've literally gathered everything to bring in Buzz. All this time, his sad little green face sits there, unable to go on the necessary quest until he's leveled up. I'm trying buddy!
The chances of getting stuff is weak, It should be a higher chance, like running the parades and getting nothing but wishes is lame too when you have to wait soooo long sometimes. I'm sure you'll get them soon :)

I had that same thing happen prior to the update. I think I just had to wait until it finished building before they would do anything.
I was afraid I would lose them. And my happiness was down to 70% this morning which was the lowest it's ever been. But thankfully when I clicked the check to complete the construction, they went right in and came out happy! (I actually ended up with a third kid waiting)

I am on IOS. I have already emailed customer care and still waiting for a reply. I was hoping others were experiencing it as well.

I do not have Pluto but I sent Mickey and goofy to defeat Pete 5 times and it says 5/5 but Pete is still just standing there and I haven't gotten any more quests. Goofy is up to a level 9 and Mickey is a level 7.Overall I'm at a level 18. Does anyone know if my game glitched or it's still waiting on something?

This happen to me I am on iPhone. I contacted them twice and after a week and a half all of a sudden I log on yesterday and it was fixed! Try contacting them but it will take a while.

Really? That's odd then. Have you built the Laugh Floor yet? I unlocked the Laugh Floor last night, and sent Mike on his quest to shoo off Randall. I was saving my magic to buy Daisy's Diner, and so this morning I finished Mike's quest, then had enough from clearing my other characters' task to go buy the diner finally, and it was only 5,500 while Space Traders was only 5,000. I was able to buy them both. Maybe a price decrease is triggered by the building of Laugh Floor or Mike's questline?

I JUST unlocked Space Traders today and it's 30,000 -I don't have Daisy's Diner or the Laugh Floor unlocked yet.

Interestingly, I woke up this morning and both Daisy's Diner and Space Traders had decreased in price. Daisy's Diner had been 9,500 magic, and was now 5,500; while Space Trader was only 5,000, after having previously been 30,000 magic.

I just went to my game and noticed everything was lower priced. Got the Space Traders for 5,000 and the Fisherman's getaway for 250. Then the phone rang and all the prices went back up. Everything was super cheap for a few seconds for me

so i figured by tonight i should have 304 crows unless it stops at 290

I am at 304 now. Outside of the position at the finish are there any other numbers to reach, like 400 gets this, 500 gets that?

So maybe I got bored last night and spent all my gems. I won't buy any more until they offer a discount again but I now have 3 parade spots, the Monsters Inc float and the tangled float. Figured those would help later on when I'm going for those characters.

Has anyone defeated Emperor Zurg yet? I've been trying to level all of the Toy Story characters up to try and get new quests but get nothing. Any help is much appreciated!

I haven't had a new quest in SO LONG!! I finally welcomed Sarge, but have had ZERO luck in getting the last item required to welcome Bo. Losing patience!!!

i am playing on my hp laptop using microsoft version - has an updated been issued for that? If so how do I complete the update?

Has anyone defeated Emperor Zurg yet? I've been trying to level all of the Toy Story characters up to try and get new quests but get nothing. Any help is much appreciated!

I haven't yet. I think progress needs to be made in the Monsters Inc. quests before the Toy Story quests continue. I've unlocked Mike and am close to unlocking Sully, and nothing yet for fighting Emperor Zurg.

I just went to my game and noticed everything was lower priced. Got the Space Traders for 5,000 and the Fisherman's getaway for 250. Then the phone rang and all the prices went back up. Everything was super cheap for a few seconds for me

That's weird. It must be a glitch I would have to assume then. I'm glad I got the Diner and Space Traders when I did.

FINALLY this morning I got the last piece to level up sarge. The 6 second level up process was almost anti-climactic after the days of waiting
I know right and then you have to do it again for the next level good luck in getting that army Mickey ears they are hard hard hard to get

$11 for the Rex deal here in Canada :(. And missed the Pluto deal because I thought that was a lot, clearly I wasn't prepared for the cost of Rex!

Liking the game but man, the time commitment to change a dang lightbulb is insane ;).
Canadian too. I should have bought Pluto on Easter weekend!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter