• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

This is just an observation, don't think it affects game play at all, but I noticed that none of my guests are really riding astro orbiters unless their wish is to ride that ride. Everybody just stands around it but never gets on. Just noticed that and thought it was weird lol

Another observation, I was looking at my lifetime visitors leaderboard, and the top person on my board has over 2 million lifetime visitors, but they are only at level 6. I have 86,000 or so lifetime visitors, but I'm level 18 in the game. Would it even be possible to get 2 million visitors when you're only at level 6? Am I just looking into these things too much? Probably :teeth:

Anyway, I'm waiting to welcome Buzz, he was way easier to welcome than Bo was. Bo took me like 3 days to get all her stuff, Buzz took me just over 1 day. Excited to move forward with Buzz quests!

Ugh! These stupid black birds! I fat fingered something trying to tap one of them, and accidentally sped something up by using 25 gems!!!

Just finished Space Mountain and unlocked Daisy and Mike. It's going to take days to get all of those parts!

I know right and then you have to do it again for the next level good luck in getting that army Mickey ears they are hard hard hard to get
The Sarge ears seem to be a little easier for me to get now that I'm leveling him up and not welcoming him. But yes, when I was initially welcoming Sarge it took FOREVER to get the ears.

I haven't had a new quest in SO LONG!! I finally welcomed Sarge, but have had ZERO luck in getting the last item required to welcome Bo. Losing patience!!!

This is me! I'm right there with you. I only have two quests and I've been on them for days. Welcome Bo, Welcome Sarge. I'm trying to get the stupid ears for Bo but still need 1 and I've did the thing over and over. I just want to start defeating pete and all these other cool things I hear about from others, but I'm stuck welcoming. :crazy2: I also went ahead and emailed tech support, as I'm still not getting the daily rewards :confused3

Has anybody battled Zurg yet? I can't seem to figure out how to finally get to that! My Toy Story quests have been far and few between lately. I have Buzz Level 7, Woody Level 8, Jessie Level 8, and the rest of the TS clan is level 5 and leveling up to 6 soon. I'm nearly at level 24 in the game and I can't figure out what I have to do to get to Zurg! I don't have Space Traders yet, wondering if that's needed? Just haven't wanted to use up all that magic on it!

Also a tidbit for anyone curious - I have Mike's quest to Welcome Sully. In order to welcome him it's going to take a lot of items, 22.500 magic, AND 12hrs once you have it all. Yikes!

I welcomed Sarge before I had the quest, because it was taking too long to get Bo Peep ears. I can see the same thing happening now. I have a quest to welcome Mike, not Daisy, but some of the Mike parts will be dropped by Daisy's tasks, so I'm sure I will welcome her first as well.

FYI, it looks like they've done a Rex discount pack. $7.99 for Rex and 120 gems. It's more expensive than Pluto, but includes more gems and Rex himself is more expensive. It also seems that a small event has started; Dark Magic. Tap the crows for more magic.

I wouldn't recommend doing it now. I'm close to unlocking Daisy and Mike, and haven't needed that land yet. Plus, 25,000 magic is expensive.

I didn't buy this the first time around and now it's back for 9.99. Same exact deal...no extra gems. :rolleyes:

I didn't buy this the first time around and now it's back for 9.99. Same exact deal...no extra gems. :rolleyes:
I just received the deal now and it's $9.99, I get Rex and 120 gems. But this is the first time it's been offered to me, I never received the deal for $7.99. It seems like everybody is having different experiences with this game ;)

Can't decide to splurge on him or let it go and live without him. It would take me about 50 years to earn enough gems to get him otherwise haha

So i finally got the Rex promo but i can't connect to the app store to complete the purchase :( maybe it will still be there when i get home on wifi to resolve. it says i have over a a day to do it. i'm sad its not the Pluto one but i may be able to get him with the gems i saved and are buying.
? i thought i read on the board or Facebook that Pluto will hunt for gems? is that true cause then it is worth it.

thanks

I started playing like 2 days ago. I'm level 11 and in the process of welcoming Bo dang she needs a lot of pieces. Goofy and Mickey are all up in the PhilharMagic so maybe defeated Pete will come soon? The birds are HARD to click on considering you can't rotate/spin the map. Also ALL of the kids want happiness with Mickey interactions and I'm super annoyed by it since he's busy doing other stuff

That really stinks. And it doesn't seem fair to bring him back a week later at a higher price.

? i thought i read on the board or Facebook that Pluto will hunt for gems? is that true cause then it is worth it.

thanks

No, Pluto doesn't have a search for gems task, at least not that I have seen.

I'm confused now how people are unlocking Sulley when mine says I have to complete more Mike quests. But I'm stuck on a Mike quest bc I need Randall for the next quest. But I can't get Randall until I beat Emperor Zurg. I'm so confused!! Did I miss something?

I'm confused now how people are unlocking Sulley when mine says I have to complete more Mike quests. But I'm stuck on a Mike quest bc I need Randall for the next quest. But I can't get Randall until I beat Emperor Zurg. I'm so confused!! Did I miss something?

For the Randall quest, Randall popped up within the game for the quest only and I don't "have" Randall. Is the quest locked with you view it? I believe it's called "Chase Randall out of town" and is 6hrs duration. I also don't remember if Mike had to be Level 2 for this, but it should say that it requires Mike Level 2 to unlock it underneath the title of the quest.

-Randall- the quest did seem to include him as an additional required character, but i started the quest anyway (without him) and it worked- he just ran around the park for the duration, and disappeared afterward

-Zurg- Buzz is currently on a 12-hr quest called "face zurg at space mountain"- i only have him as level 5, and i think there was a combined buzz/jessie quest completed before this one popped up- but i haven't been paying particular attention to the order things have been happening

-Happiness- has anyone else been especially low on happiness percentage? instead of ride wishes, all the kids seem to want character wishes, which i can't grant because they're all doing other story tasks- and the wishes always seem to be for tasks that don't earn any items- so i let the kids wait lol

-Rex promo- i got the original pluto promo, and figured i wasn't being offered the rex promo the last few days since i'd already bought one- but today Rex popped up for me for the first time at the 7.99 price, so i went for it

-Randall- the quest did seem to include him as an additional required character, but i started the quest anyway (without him) and it worked- he just ran around the park for the duration, and disappeared afterward

-Zurg- Buzz is currently on a 12-hr quest called "face zurg at space mountain"- i only have him as level 5, and i think there was a combined buzz/jessie quest completed before this one popped up- but i haven't been paying particular attention to the order things have been happening

-Happiness- has anyone else been especially low on happiness percentage? instead of ride wishes, all the kids seem to want character wishes, which i can't grant because they're all doing other story tasks- and the wishes always seem to be for tasks that don't earn any items- so i let the kids wait lol

That first Buzz v. Zurg quest doesn't actually defeat Zurg; it just sets off a new Buzz questline. I've been having the same happiness issues, which are annoying. I was fine sending them to rides, but most now want the Meet n' Greets with the characters, who I'd rather not take off the main quests or item gathering.

-Rex promo- i got the original pluto promo, and figured i wasn't being offered the rex promo the last few days since i'd already bought one- but today Rex popped up for me for the first time at the 7.99 price, so i went for it

I've done a bunch of Buzz/Jessie quests and I'm still stuck! Ugh, I'm clearly missing something Toy Story wise....

I am experiencing the same thing with the happiness! It is so frustrating!! I had 7 of those little punks trolling around wanting Mickey and he was on an 8hr quest. They are developing a mind of their own because now ALL of them seem to "wish" for someone the second I send that character off to do something.

This is just an observation, don't think it affects game play at all, but I noticed that none of my guests are really riding astro orbiters unless their wish is to ride that ride. Everybody just stands around it but never gets on. Just noticed that and thought it was weird lol

Another observation, I was looking at my lifetime visitors leaderboard, and the top person on my board has over 2 million lifetime visitors, but they are only at level 6. I have 86,000 or so lifetime visitors, but I'm level 18 in the game. Would it even be possible to get 2 million visitors when you're only at level 6? Am I just looking into these things too much? Probably :teeth:

Anyway, I'm waiting to welcome Buzz, he was way easier to welcome than Bo was. Bo took me like 3 days to get all her stuff, Buzz took me just over 1 day. Excited to move forward with Buzz quests!
I am seeing the same thing on the leaderboard! I don't see how that could be possible!
Also, be prepared once you get to Mike and Daisy. Those two took me forever to welcome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter