• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Has anybody battled Zurg yet? I can't seem to figure out how to finally get to that! My Toy Story quests have been far and few between lately. I have Buzz Level 7, Woody Level 8, Jessie Level 8, and the rest of the TS clan is level 5 and leveling up to 6 soon. I'm nearly at level 24 in the game and I can't figure out what I have to do to get to Zurg! I don't have Space Traders yet, wondering if that's needed? Just haven't wanted to use up all that magic on it!

Also a tidbit for anyone curious - I have Mike's quest to Welcome Sully. In order to welcome him it's going to take a lot of items, 22.500 magic, AND 12hrs once you have it all. Yikes!
I am wondering. The same thing about defeating Zurg. I haven't had any more quests dealing with that for a while.
Thanks for the info on Sully! I can't believe how much magic it takes though. If I have to do Space Traders, then it will take me forever to save again for Sully. I've been using a lot of magic to level up characters.

I have also been having the happiness issues. Mine has been dipping down very low, and all of the kids want something from the characters! Also, when their character wishes are being granted they seem to move throughout the park. They won't stay with the character. And once the character has completed the task, I have to search the park for a random kid with a smiley face. Tricky little devils.

I am wondering. The same thing about defeating Zurg. I haven't had any more quests dealing with that for a while.
Thanks for the info on Sully! I can't believe how much magic it takes though. If I have to do Space Traders, then it will take me forever to save again for Sully. I've been using a lot of magic to level up characters.

Right?! Space Traders at 30k is so much. Now that I have Buss Level 7 one of his activities/quests involves Space Traders but it's locked (obviously since I don't have it), but no actual storyline quest has popped up for him. And I get Space Traders and nothing advances I'll be so mad lol!

I've done a bunch of Buzz/Jessie quests and I'm still stuck! Ugh, I'm clearly missing something Toy Story wise....

I'm really close to unlocking Sully at this point, so i get what you're going through. I think at this point, similar to the Mickey and co. quests going on a break to start the Toy Story ones, something similar is happening here. I'm pretty sure once we've reached a certain point in the Monsters Inc. quests, the Toy Story ones will resume.

Right?! Space Traders at 30k is so much. Now that I have Buss Level 7 one of his activities/quests involves Space Traders but it's locked (obviously since I don't have it), but no actual storyline quest has popped up for him. And I get Space Traders and nothing advances I'll be so mad lol!

There's always a chance Space Traders will pop up later on in the questline. I know I got some of the Toy Story characters before I had quest for them, and their quests auto completed once I did unlock the quests.

They are developing a mind of their own because now ALL of them seem to "wish" for someone the second I send that character off to do something.
Ya i check no wish bubbles send them on quest to get items needed to level up then wish bubbles for the characters on long quest :(

This is just an observation, don't think it affects game play at all, but I noticed that none of my guests are really riding astro orbiters unless their wish is to ride that ride. Everybody just stands around it but never gets on. Just noticed that and thought it was weird lol

Another observation, I was looking at my lifetime visitors leaderboard, and the top person on my board has over 2 million lifetime visitors, but they are only at level 6. I have 86,000 or so lifetime visitors, but I'm level 18 in the game. Would it even be possible to get 2 million visitors when you're only at level 6? Am I just looking into these things too much? Probably :teeth:

Anyway, I'm waiting to welcome Buzz, he was way easier to welcome than Bo was. Bo took me like 3 days to get all her stuff, Buzz took me just over 1 day. Excited to move forward with Buzz quests!

I noticed the 2 million plus and thought that was a lot. Just looked and that person is gone. 1.5 million at level 36 is there now.

So I started playing this a little later than everyone else, but should I try to get Hamm or Sarge First? and Should I try to get them before Bo peep even though its a reuqest?

wonder if they will implement pin trading into the game. swap pins with your friends to make full sets. just a thought waiting to level up characters with 16-20 hour time limits just want to get it right so i am asleep or working

So I started playing this a little later than everyone else, but should I try to get Hamm or Sarge First? and Should I try to get them before Bo peep even though its a reuqest?

I would go with whichever character has appeared in the story line quests first since you need them to progress at the moment, then I would focus on the others.

On those odd people with like a million visitors but only on level 6 I read in the Facebook group that they are like robot accounts that pop up every now and then so not real people apparently.

Finally onto the first of many I guess to defeat Zurg.

Paid gems (my first purchase with gems) for the 3rd float spot. It's like gambling on those parades, I keep hoping I'll hit the jackpot....but nope usually just Magic (not wishes oops on the mistype originally) and the occasional hat. Never any gems pop out, argh!

Last edited:
What do you mean by wishes? The parade grants wishes for you and happiness goes up? That never happens for me. I think I will save my gems for the parachute drop.

I started playing when it came out but I don't get to "play" as often I think as some others. Just once a night. So I'm also behind. But I would do Hamm first as he helps get the needed items. That's what I did anyways. Hoping to get Bo soon if I can ever get the last piece to show up.

Well, no luck on that last piece for Bo tonight, didn't produce. Trying again. On a side note, I broke down and spent real money on the game. Said I wasn't going to but couldn't pass up the promotion that popped up for me tonight. It was Pluto +60 gems for $3.99!!! So I jumped on it. I'd been kicking myself for not getting it when I first started the game but I wasn't planning on spending any real money. It's just been so hard without Pluto.

So I finally got both promos so I have tons of gems with Pluto and Rex now what to spend my gems on? Any thoughts I was thinking the parade spots and floats. Any gem attractions that are a must? Thanks

So I finally got both promos so I have tons of gems with Pluto and Rex now what to spend my gems on? Any thoughts I was thinking the parade spots and floats. Any gem attractions that are a must? Thanks
I would save them! Boo (Monsters, Inc.) is 395 gems. Plus several attractions just unlocked that cost gems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter