Disney Magic Kingdoms

I actually got gems (3) out of my parade today & a Bo Peep hat, woohoo! My ravens are still every 3 hours and I'm over the 290.

Lucky. I spent over 3,000 magic on a parade sending the Monsters Inc, Tangled, and Wall-E floats with a chance of receiving up to 15 gems, and I got none. I got just over 1,000 magic back. :(

I wasn't able to go back and re-read all the posts, but does anyone know if you have to have pluto to defeat Pete? I have 22 hrs left to purchase and if i don't have to need him, I don't really feel like purchasing him.

I wasn't able to go back and re-read all the posts, but does anyone know if you have to have pluto to defeat Pete? I have 22 hrs left to purchase and if i don't have to need him, I don't really feel like purchasing him.

He is not required,apparently it just takes longer to defeate Pete.

I actually got gems (3) out of my parade today & a Bo Peep hat, woohoo! My ravens are still every 3 hours and I'm over the 290.

They are just a few minutes over 3 hours for me. After thinking about it, what happened earlier is that I cannot count and set an alarm at the same time. Thought I set it for 3 hours and it turned out to be 2. DUH :lmao: I wish there were more rewards for going past 290 because I am at 456.

Goofy must be a government handyman. He's been walking around the park with the ladder for 8 hours doing nothing. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

For those waiting for the Pluto offer I don't think you'll be getting it. It feels like it was just an opening day promo to get people to pay for gems and unlock Pluto. It is not level or task based. Rex is similar. So once you miss it you have to wait for them to run the promo again.

So it sounds like people are getting the Pluto and Rex offers more than once? Should I wait to see if they offer Rex for a cheaper price or is $9.99 the lowest it will be? I never got the Pluto offer again after the initial offer a while back, so now I'm afraid to skip the Rex offer if they'll never offer him again.

I didn't initially get the Pluto promo pack and kicked myself. When the Rex promo packed popped up i bought it. Immediately after doing so the red promo banner in the top right hand corner popped up again with a new counter and it was for the Pluto promo pack. So I ended up getting both. So it seems promos will come back around again, which makes sense, they are trying to entice you to spend money and promo packs are the best way to do so.

Has anyone seen a promo for Boo? Think that will be likely? I have almost bought gems to get her but I keep talking myself out of it. I'm currently waiting for the last piece to drop to welcome Sully. And since I only have a quest for Daisy and the one for Sully (with two characters working on that last piece), the others are granting character wishes! Feels good to get rid of those punks lol.

Has anyone seen a promo for Boo? Think that will be likely? I have almost bought gems to get her but I keep talking myself out of it. I'm currently waiting for the last piece to drop to welcome Sully. And since I only have a quest for Daisy and the one for Sully (with two characters working on that last piece), the others are granting character wishes! Feels good to get rid of those punks lol.

I haven't seen one, nor seen it get mentioned at all. I would say there's probably a good chance, but we'll just have to see. I'm really hoping there is though, because I want Boo. Getting her would also complete the first Monsters Inc. set for me.

Waiting for the Sully ears is a pain. I've sent characters to do tasks that should have yielded at 6, yet I only have 1. I'm sure Boo would drop them every time if I spent the money to buy the gems.

Do RC Racers and the Parachute Drop ever switch over to costing magic, or are they only gem items? Do they ever go on "sale"? Sarge is stuck on level 1 due to needing those blasted green ears and Parachute Drop allegedly drops them, but I'd need to spend almost all my gems just to get it.

I love this game but between the time to do anything and the cost of most items it annoys the heck out of me.

Do RC Racers and the Parachute Drop ever switch over to costing magic, or are they only gem items? Do they ever go on "sale"? Sarge is stuck on level 1 due to needing those blasted green ears and Parachute Drop allegedly drops them, but I'd need to spend almost all my gems just to get it.

I love this game but between the time to do anything and the cost of most items it annoys the heck out of me.

No, they'll most likely always cost gems. They're premium items. As of now they've never gone on sale. The only premium items to have had a sale are Rex and Pluto.

Another parade today and got 3 gems and a Hamm head out of my 3 floats. I just figure it's a gamble & might as well keep doing it.

Anyone else doing the "hold everything I've got ravens to shoo away here"!

How do I defeat Pete I'm on level 14 and I clearly have no patience. I'm not getting enough to do for mickey and goofy or anybody they just running around and I'm getting upset .

It may be just me because of my weird affinity for bad movies, but do the Ravens remind anyone else of the "attacking" flock of birds in Birdemic? (Except for being more realistic in the game)

Also I'm curious now how obnoxious these character level ups could get. I'm at 24 hours to level up Woody (and unwilling at this point because he seems to be involved in every quest) at this time next month will we be waiting 11 days for a character level up?

How do I defeat Pete I'm on level 14 and I clearly have no patience. I'm not getting enough to do for mickey and goofy or anybody they just running around and I'm getting upset .
I was near the end of level 17 before they finally confronted Pete. Work on getting the Toy Story characters welcomed. It seems you need Hamm, Bo Peep & Sarge welcomed and active before you can confront Pete (they have NOTHING to do with confronting him, but you apparently need to have them active)

As an update for those interested, once both Mike and Sulley are unlocked, the Toy Story quests resume, with a focus on Buzz and Jessie. After a few quests, ending in one where Zurg escapes again, the focus returns to the Monsters Inc. crew. It's then that the option is unlocked to welcome both Roz and Celia, along with Wall-E and Eve. Wall-E, as previously mentioned, does cost gems, although I received an offer of $9.99 for Wall-E and 80 gems. I now have a quest to unlock Roz, but am likely going to focus on Celia first as she can help get items for Roz.

Last edited:
I started a parade today, and a few 2 hour quests. I also began to upgrade Buzz, and I destroyed 8 Ravens. When I came back two hours later, the parade was in the car barn and the timer had been reset, but I did not send it there, nor did I get any of the possible earnings. In addition, the eight Ravens that I had destroyed were no longer in my count, and rather than being done, the timers on my quests and level up showed only 13 minutes had passed! Has anyone else had that problem?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter