• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I was near the end of level 17 before they finally confronted Pete. Work on getting the Toy Story characters welcomed. It seems you need Hamm, Bo Peep & Sarge welcomed and active before you can confront Pete (they have NOTHING to do with confronting him, but you apparently need to have them active)
I have them all. I just don't know what else to do .

does anyone have any tips for welcoming ham and sarge? i have literally made goofy be a mechanic like 4 times with no luck to get the ham mickey ears

does anyone have any tips for welcoming ham and sarge? i have literally made goofy be a mechanic like 4 times with no luck to get the ham mickey ears
Did you know that if you go to the character book and click on Hamm, and then click on the Mickey Ears, it will show you all the different character tasks that can "drop" them. Also, are you at the max happiness level? This will give you an extra 10% chance of dropping those collectible items.

So I am at level 17 1/2, I have Bo Peep and Sarge, at level 2 and Hamm at level 3. At what point will I be able to start defeating Pete? I have never had a quest offered for him yet and can't click on him to see quests. Is this normal? The game seems to be at a standstill and it seems like others defeated him long ago...

So I am at level 17 1/2, I have Bo Peep and Sarge, at level 2 and Hamm at level 3. At what point will I be able to start defeating Pete? I have never had a quest offered for him yet and can't click on him to see quests. Is this normal? The game seems to be at a standstill and it seems like others defeated him long ago...

Yes, you won't be able to click on him or see quests. He's not unlocked as a playable character at that point. Do you still have any quests at the moment?

Yes, you won't be able to click on him or see quests. He's not unlocked as a playable character at that point. Do you still have any quests at the moment?
Just one for Bo Peep to spend time with Woody, who is levelling up for 8 hours first...

Just one for Bo Peep to spend time with Woody, who is levelling up for 8 hours first...

Then you'll likely need to complete that first before you will be able to continue the Pete questline. Even though they have nothing to do with one another, questlines seem to take breaks so you can focus on another set, before returning to the earlier questline.

Then you'll likely need to complete that first before you will be able to continue the Pete questline. Even though they have nothing to do with one another, questlines seem to take breaks so you can focus on another set, before returning to the earlier questline.
Ok thanks! Patience is not my best quality :rolleyes1

Does anyone know what Daisy's Diner costs? I would like to plan ahead, but the game won't tell you before she hits level 2.

Thank you. I am glad it's just magic. I am still saving my gems. Don't know for what, but I am sure they will be useful.

Finally unlocked Bo Peep and now trying for Sarge however his little green Mickey Ears are really hard to come by!!!!

How do I defeat Pete I'm on level 14 and I clearly have no patience. I'm not getting enough to do for mickey and goofy or anybody they just running around and I'm getting upset .

I'm literally in the exact same boat. I think the space by Pete's RV needs to be cleared which means you have to do all the random toy story/goofy eating sandwiches quests. I have 0 quests right now so I'm just making my characters do random things hoping I'll get some items dropped. 9 hours before mine's cleared.

The dark magic challenge just ended and I got 1st place, however I saw on here someone said they had 50 more gems than I had and that was days ago. Do you think more than one person wins 1st place??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter