• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Ugh! These stupid black birds! I fat fingered something trying to tap one of them, and accidentally sped something up by using 25 gems!!!

Just finished Space Mountain and unlocked Daisy and Mike. It's going to take days to get all of those parts!

Replying to my own post so I can update- it took until yesterday to get all of Daisy's and Mike's parts, and with the time it takes to welcome them, I still didn't have Mike until early this morning. So at least 4 days to drop the parts, and another day to welcome them both. And now....Mike can't do much because I spent most of the day getting enough magic for the laugh floor, which I'm still waiting on to be built. I have just about no magic left and hopefully can build Daisy's Diner tomorrow. It seems like everything ahead requires LOTS AND LOTS of magic. :(

Ugh waiting on one bow for Daisy so I can level her up and get the Diner. Also still collecting Mike stuff.

Just started the 16 hours for Goofy too. 20 hours for the next level for Mickey and Tink. Only on day 16 playing and reading some of these other posts about future characters is not looking like fun playing this game.

Replying to my own post so I can update- it took until yesterday to get all of Daisy's and Mike's parts, and with the time it takes to welcome them, I still didn't have Mike until early this morning. So at least 4 days to drop the parts, and another day to welcome them both. And now....Mike can't do much because I spent most of the day getting enough magic for the laugh floor, which I'm still waiting on to be built. I have just about no magic left and hopefully can build Daisy's Diner tomorrow. It seems like everything ahead requires LOTS AND LOTS of magic. :(

That is true. I think Celia required 30,000 magic; the Cyclops Sushi require 23,500 magic; Roz requires 45,000 magic, and Eve requires 45,000 magic too.

I started a parade today, and a few 2 hour quests. I also began to upgrade Buzz, and I destroyed 8 Ravens. When I came back two hours later, the parade was in the car barn and the timer had been reset, but I did not send it there, nor did I get any of the possible earnings. In addition, the eight Ravens that I had destroyed were no longer in my count, and rather than being done, the timers on my quests and level up showed only 13 minutes had passed! Has anyone else had that problem?

I have this issue all the time when switching devices. The cloud save is not up to the very latest when you exit the game. Sometimes I have clicked all the green check marks and started new tasks only to come back and find they are all sitting waiting for me again. I reported the bug and they asked me for details like it doesn't happen every time. but it does.

I just got the ad for the twitter event, #mydisneykingdom. I really wish they were giving away more than 100 gems :headache:

Help! I am currently trying to figure out why i dont see any prompt when i was given the wish woody luck on his job i cant seem to find/get a prompt to do this? I have emiled the gameloft but alas, no response... thank you!

Tif you press the quest button, the first item should be the quest one and it should be in blue.

I just granted a ride wish. It turns out it was for the Laugh Floor. Which will finish building in 9 hours. The kid keeps standing in various places around it. Kind of funny.

I just granted a ride wish. It turns out it was for the Laugh Floor. Which will finish building in 9 hours. The kid keeps standing in various places around it. Kind of funny.
The same thing happened to me! I ended up having 3 kids waiting for it by the time it finished. I was afraid I'd lose them but it all turned out okay. :)

Hi guys! New member from Australia here.
We are about 3-4 days behind the US and I've just hit level 23. I'm liking the game but my god the wait times are ridiculous!
I'm still farming for sulley materials. It's been almost 3 days now.
Also getting the infographic telling me to shoo Ravens away but nothing is actually in the park. This must be a glitch.
I think for the time being I'm going to stop pursuing quests and just level up the characters I have to max, then continue on. The magic drop rate is very slow and I think if I tackle the materials issue now, then I don't have to worry about it too much in the future and can focus on the quests that drop a higher rate of magic.

I have been stuck trying to level up Bo Peep for 3 days now!!! Just to level 2 that is! I have sent Jessie to round up snacks 8 or 9 times with no luck, I don't have sarge or pluto so it is so hard to come by!!!!

Welcoming Pete costs 55,000 magic!

Have you already defeated Zurg and welcomed Sully? My Toy Story Quests stopped but I think it was because I don't have Jessie, Buzz, and Hamm at level 7. Working on leveling them up now, but also trying to get Sully parts to drop and save up the 22,500 magic for him! And Goofy is spending 18 hours eating his second piece of pie. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter