• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I know I tapped on 8 of those stinking brooms but my leader boards says 7! I've searched and searched and I didn't miss one! I hope the 3 hour clock has at least reset.

The rewards look a little better for this one- looks like everyone will be getting some gems.
i fpound all 8 but i also had crows everywhere the brooms are harder to find cause they walk around like the kids and characters but the birds flew on top will check in 3 hours for more :)
daisy finally is welcomed got the hat on the parade :D

I know I tapped on 8 of those stinking brooms but my leader boards says 7! I've searched and searched and I didn't miss one! I hope the 3 hour clock has at least reset.

The rewards look a little better for this one- looks like everyone will be getting some gems.

I tapped 8 but how are there 9 and 10 on my leader board.

I did not need to see these brooms so soon. I just caught up from all of the sleep I lost the last time. Hope this is longer than a 3 hour time frame.

Last edited:
First place on my leader board already has 40 brooms. How is this possible?

maybe its not a 3 hour timer like last time??? i'm at work so i cant check the game for most of the day only breaks and lunches :(

Now now. What are the priorities? :rotfl2::rotfl2:

We should get bonus gems for playing while at Disney. Even more for playing while running the Stsr Wars Half Marathon events. ::yes:: :lmao:

so it looks like i have to clear the crows before the brooms appear ie i clear 2 crows 2 brooms appear but still 6 crows to find then kill before then finding the brooms they are making us work for the gems everyone on my list has 16 right now and we are all #1 :) the overnight is when we will see who is getting sleep or not. i like that the top 5 get gems so thats my goal is to stay in the top 5

so it looks like i have to clear the crows before the brooms appear ie i clear 2 crows 2 brooms appear but still 6 crows to find then kill before then finding the brooms they are making us work for the gems everyone on my list has 16 right now and we are all #1 :) the overnight is when we will see who is getting sleep or not. i like that the top 5 get gems so thats my goal is to stay in the top 5
oh I see, the Ravens cause the broomsticks, I thought there was something wrong. I like that we get stars from the Ravens and magic from the broomsticks

Had 29 burger stands, added 15 more just now = 44 burger stands in all! How many do you have on your "farm?"
I think I have 34... It has really helped me! Especially with quests to welcome 4 characters that require so much magic plus needed to build cyclops sushi-that's what I'm working toward now! Those dang brooms are prancing around my farm though. Anywhere else would be better!

i have 60+ burger joints but some will have to go away for daisy dinner once i unlock it unless more space become available before i can build it :P

I'm not getting ravens or broomsticks. I got the ravens during the last promotion and got the message about the brooms but nothing has appeared. Is there some secret I don't know about?

Still getting ravens is a glitch of the game, it should be 8 brooms only, those people with way too many are cheating by changing the clock on their device as the timer is based on the clients time and not the server time. Those with 1 or 2 more then they should; During the tail end of the raven even I thought I had a glitch where one of my Ravens didn't count because my count was uneven when I tapped a raven and the Google connect window popped up but it actually put me ahead one! So it's possible that people aren't deliberately cheating (yet) and that they got some sort of pop up right after tapping a broom that made it count twice.
Also there are multible leader boards like the last event

I've only got 23 burger stands

In true Disney form, I have stopped hosting parades in favor of building an over-budget park. I purchased the Rex promo and used the gems to get Pluto and his house. I am "releasing" Mike right now (7h45m and counting). Has anyone seen a promo pack for Boo? I should be getting my 30 day bonus on Monday!

Last edited:
In true Disney form, I have stopped hosting parades in favor of building an over-budget park. I purchased the Rex promo and used the gems to get Pluto and his house. I am "releasing" Mike right now (7h45m and counting). Has anyone seen a promo pack for Boo? I should be getting my 30 day bonus on Monday!
No promo for boo but maybe after the current event? I am hoping still waiting to get the wall-e promo guess I'm not far enough in the game still need to get blue jays to welcome mike

As of right now, it doesn't appear there is a Boo promo. I've seen and purchased the Pluto, Rex, and Wall-E promos, but it seemed like they skipped a Boo promo, as I haven't seen anybody else mention it either. Maybe eventually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter