• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

What do you think the next event will be? I'm guessing (hoping) that the 7 dwarfs will be hiding around our parks!
I would love that but I'm guessing we would also get crows and brooms. I think they want these events to be more towards dark magic or magic gone wrong not sure what other evil things we will see brain not working right on a barely any sleep cause got to get the brooms :)

so i notice that after welcoming characters i can usually level them up to level 2 immediately after the welcome because i sent characters to get their items and the system doesn't recognize how many are needed so you can stock up got Sulley and he is at level 2 right now love it!

So has anyone defeated Zurg? I haven't had any new quests and it's a little annoying. I am still trying to save up magic to welcome Eve, and then Pete. I have all of their items, just need magic! Will I get more toy story quests after I welcome these characters? I'm wondering if I should be leveling up more, but I don't want to spend my magic on that before I welcome the new characters!

So has anyone defeated Zurg? I haven't had any new quests and it's a little annoying. I am still trying to save up magic to welcome Eve, and then Pete. I have all of their items, just need magic! Will I get more toy story quests after I welcome these characters? I'm wondering if I should be leveling up more, but I don't want to spend my magic on that before I welcome the new characters!
After I welcomed Pete (he was the last of the new characters I welcomed), I got a quest for Woody and Buzz to look for Zurg. After that I got a quest to defeat Zurg. It's similar to the one to defeat Pete, but longer. You can use Buzz, Woody, Jessie and Rex and you have to do it a total of 10 times and each one takes 12 hours. I am working on this now, so I don't know what happens after you defeat him.

Has anyone else noticed just how nicely detailed the game is? The kids sit on benches, and go on rides. Some even stop to take pictures of the partners statue. I noticed some going to the burger stand and coming back with tiny hamburgers, and getting mouse ear hats at the emporiums. Maybe it's just small things amusing me, but they put in an effort. :)

Has anyone else noticed just how nicely detailed the game is? The kids sit on benches, and go on rides. Some even stop to take pictures of the partners statue. I noticed some going to the burger stand and coming back with tiny hamburgers, and getting mouse ear hats at the emporiums. Maybe it's just small things amusing me, but they put in an effort. :)

I agree, and I love that. When Goofy eats a sandwich (for 12 hours lol) you can actually see the lettuce and tomato in there. And when I got to the task for Wall-E to protect EVE while she rests, it was SO adorable, it rains on them and he holds an umbrella over her, then gets struck by lightning, and gets a new umbrella. It's these fun details that keep me playing despite the crazy wait times! :D

just got a notification for a magic sale so any of you who need magic check and see if you got that promo

just got a notification for a magic sale so any of you who need magic check and see if you got that promo
This sale doesn't make any sense! I can trade in my precious gems to get magic. Why? They give magic from every attraction and action the characters complete. The gems come out of an eye dropper. Most of the attractions cost Gems not magic so what are they trying to give us a 'sale' on?

This sale doesn't make any sense! I can trade in my precious gems to get magic. Why? They give magic from every attraction and action the characters complete. The gems come out of an eye dropper. Most of the attractions cost Gems not magic so what are they trying to give us a 'sale' on?
lol i know i didn't even check it cause i have plenty of magic and nothing to spend it on right now but i did see it cost gems which is totally wrong

exactly! why oh why would I waste gems on that?! :sad2:

I think this Gems for Magic sale shows how out of touch the game programmers are with the actual game play. Its that or they are hoping people click the deal by mistake and use up what little Gems they have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter