• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I don't understand why you get so little magic for the gems. I feel like for a couple hundred gems (from $10-$20 real money!) you should be able to buy 50,000+ magic. I would totally buy that right now because it takes me a while to collect that much magic! I just think it's completely unrealistic to expect anyone to spend literally thousands of gems just to buy a decent amount of magic.

What non-required attractions are people buying? I got the Parachute Drop, and my Cyclops Sushi is under construction.

AGAIN! I sent all of my characters to complete tasks and came back over an hour later to find that, according to their time line, they've only been at it for a few moments. I'm not sure, but I think this has thrown off the timer that clocks three hours between broom appearances! I had been holding on to the number one spot for so long!

so i notice that after welcoming characters i can usually level them up to level 2 immediately after the welcome because i sent characters to get their items and the system doesn't recognize how many are needed so you can stock up got Sulley and he is at level 2 right now love it!

Thanks for this tip! I FINALLY was able to welcome Sulley today and immediately leveled him to 2.

Currently, Mike and Celia are on a quest task to eat dinner at Cyclops Sushi. If you don't buy Cyclops Sushi, do you still get the quest? Or do you get a different one?

Currently, Mike and Celia are on a quest task to eat dinner at Cyclops Sushi. If you don't buy Cyclops Sushi, do you still get the quest? Or do you get a different one?
I think it will tell you to buy it just like the Pluto one you have to buy his house before he can take a nap

After I welcomed Pete (he was the last of the new characters I welcomed), I got a quest for Woody and Buzz to look for Zurg. After that I got a quest to defeat Zurg. It's similar to the one to defeat Pete, but longer. You can use Buzz, Woody, Jessie and Rex and you have to do it a total of 10 times and each one takes 12 hours. I am working on this now, so I don't know what happens after you defeat him.
Did you have the 65,000 magic section unlocked before it popped up to defeat zurg?

Is there a separate thread for finding "friends" for the game to get more magic? None of my RL friends want to play, lol!

I finished in 25th place on my leaderboard with 328 brooms. Just barely got that 3,500 magic bonus. I wish I could have gotten up to 350 brooms to get those 15 gems, but unfortunately I have a job and also need sleep lol

I just gotta say, Jessie and Buzz dancing together is so cute! I love the little details of this game!

I wonder how they determine which leaderboard you are on? I ended up 19th with 456 brooms (3500 magic). It looks like I could have had gems or 1500 magic if I had been on a different board.

Did you have the 65,000 magic section unlocked before it popped up to defeat zurg?
I'm at a similar point (have Pete, have Celia, just need magic for Roz & Eve) but I haven't bought the 65,000 magic area and I haven't gotten the Zurg battle yet. I'm guessing since the Zurg battle takes place in that area next to the green portal/whirpool thingy you have to clear the 65,000 area before you get the defeat Zurg mission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter