Disney Magic Kingdoms

I don't mind spending a few bucks on this game. I do think game designers deserve something for the hard work. I just don't want to drop 50-60 on a game like this ya know. Right now I have a deal for Rex which is why I asked.

So with the deals, how much would you spend in just characters? Anyone figure that out?

Maximus was $9.99 plus they give you 150 gems
Rex I think was $7.99 plus they give you 120 gems

I'm not sure on the rest because I missed them. Wall-E, Boo, and Pluto were probably $7.99 or cheaper with Pluto being the cheapest. I think somebody on here will have that answer.

This link shows the amount of gems that you get with each character if you do the promo but doesn't show the prices

http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Promotions

The extra gems are nice because you can put them towards getting gem only attractions that are really helpful with collecting items needed to upgrade characters

Last edited:
Is it just me or do characters pay out a lot less often when a parade is going on?

You do not need Rex to defeat Zurg. You can do it just using Woody, Jessie, and Buzz.

Yep - defeating Zurg requires (in total) 10 quests of 12 hours duration each. Woody, Jessie, Buzz and Rex can work simultaneously, so as a minimum, defeating Zurg takes 36 hours. Without Rex, it'll take an additional 12.

I'm not sure on the rest because I missed them. Wall-E, Boo, and Pluto were probably $7.99 or cheaper with Pluto being the cheapest. I think somebody on here will have that answer.

This link shows the amount of gems that you get with each character if you do the promo but doesn't show the prices

The extra gems are nice because you can put them towards getting gem only attractions that are really helpful with collecting items needed to upgrade characters

Pluto was $3.99, Wall-E was $9.99, while Boo hasn't had a promotional offer.

I don't get thought bubbles anymore and that makes my smiley face (Happiness) go down, down, down. It went from 89% to 35% and it seems I can't do anything to stop it. What am I doing wrong?

I don't get thought bubbles anymore and that makes my smiley face (Happiness) go down, down, down. It went from 89% to 35% and it seems I can't do anything to stop it. What am I doing wrong?
I had the problem as well but found that if I go out to the Social button and return, I get a new set of patrons. Some will always have wishes to fulfill. Doesn't hurt to grab some magic while you are there.

Pluto I think was 3.99 when the game first started, which I didn't buy, and then 5.99 when he was offered again.

Merryweather is 240 gems. No promotion reported yet.

Sorry if this was answered elsewhere, but I didn't see it. When is Zurg able to be welcomed as a playable character? I've defeated him a while ago, I'm level 33 right now. I don't really have any Toy Story quests going on, but Jessie, Woody, Buzz and Rex are all at level 10. Sarge is level 9, Hamm and Bo Peep are at level 8. I have also welcomed Minnie (level 7), Pete is level 8, Randall is level 3, I have Maximus at level 4, and just waiting for enough magic again to welcome Flynn. Maybe I need him before Zurg comes back? Anyone know what else needs to happen to welcome him? Thanks!

Totally pissed and need a number to call customer service. about 2 hour ago I picked off brooms for what I thought was the last time. I had a score of 568 and was in 7th place. Just as the task was ending more brooms popped up which I dutifully dispensed. When I checked the board I was now in 1954th place with only 8 brooms. More annoying the Customer care form doesn't seem to account for those of us who play on the computer. Can anyone give me the phone number?

I just cleared the 2nd tiny bit of Tomorrowland, apparently Zurg was supposed to be hiding somewhere there. When I cleared that piece, no new quests opened up. I just reached level 25; and I'm trying to figure out what to do next.

I have the offer to buy Rex right now and its $10.99. Converted to Canadian that's $15. No way I'm paying that and its going to take months and months to collect 295 gems (assuming in that period the amount doesn't go up). I hope we don't HAVE to have him cause I'm not paying.

I just cleared the 2nd tiny bit of Tomorrowland, apparently Zurg was supposed to be hiding somewhere there. When I cleared that piece, no new quests opened up. I just reached level 25; and I'm trying to figure out what to do next.

Have you welcomed Pete and Roz? Once you send Buzz and Woody on a long flight, the very next thing will be defeating Zurg 10 times.

As for welcoming him, I believe it's after you welcome Rapunzel. I'm welcoming Flynn right now, and have Maximus, but I'm still a while away from welcoming Zurg.

Have you welcomed Pete and Roz? Once you send Buzz and Woody on a long flight, the very next thing will be defeating Zurg 10 times.

As for welcoming him, I believe it's after you welcome Rapunzel. I'm welcoming Flynn right now, and have Maximus, but I'm still a while away from welcoming Zurg.

Good to hear about the Buzz and Woody flight. That started this afternoon for me

Seems like you don't HAVE to buy any characters, it just makes it easier to earn blue magic / move the game along quicker.

Do I need to clear the second part of Fantasyland for it to start the Rapunzel and/or Aurora quests? Or just keep on plugging away at the absurdly long Minnie quests?

Whenever I am granting a wish that takes an hour or longer, I don't get those wish points. The park guest disappears while my character continues to complete the wish. Anyone else have this problem?
Yes I have noticed the same thing.... Congrats on Graduation too

There is a group on Facebook to help get friends in the game I joined it got a lot more people to help get me magic enjoy! https://www.facebook.com/groups/DisneyMagicKingdoms/
Thanks Princess, I have been playing for a while, and have made it to level 23, just waiting for Tink to upgrade, so I can up Buzz to lv 2... I too need real Playing game friends... I do first, look for smiley face quests, then the chance to win items, all clicking on characters, and work on quests as last thing. Goofy and others are at 20 hour upgrades, defin not for kids, or those having little or no patience.

I'm way behind you guys but I can't seem to unlock the area before Petes truck.
I've got bo peep, Pluto and Rex. I keep doing Goofy's quests that include Mickey but I'm getting nowhere.
Please help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter