Disney Magic Kingdoms

Has anything been announced that there might be a promo for Frozone, or most likely not?

Has anything been announced that there might be a promo for Frozone, or most likely not?

There is a promo for Frozone now. If you click on The Incredibles Event button on the bottom of the screen then select the 4th option down (the one that looks like an award's ribbon) it shows the promos there.

I got Frozone too. He's on his own quest now but has tasks that will drop for mrs incredible. When I did the tap the bot Quest, I didn't see where it told you where to find them? Thought the live feed had said there would be some sort of indicator?

There is a promo for Frozone now. If you click on The Incredibles Event button on the bottom of the screen then select the 4th option down (the one that looks like an award's ribbon) it shows the promos there.

Missed that, thank you!

So what character tasks give gold coins now for the first Incredibles Event? Seems like a lot of the ones that used to do not any more. I see Goofy Attending a Show (2 hours), Jessie Hey-Howdy-Hey (1 hour), Buzz Scan the Area (1 hour). Which others? My Pluto and Tinker are busy on long tasks so not sure if they do or not.

wow I am really excited for the event.
Should I get Frozone with real money? Does he worth it?

Welcome to the DMK forum.

I guess it just depends on how many gems you have saved up and what other options you have for using those gems. If taking advantage of the promo and using the $3.99 allows you to put your gems towards other stuff like attractions or other gem characters then for some people it would definitely be worth it.

So what character tasks give gold coins now for the first Incredibles Event? Seems like a lot of the ones that used to do not any more. I see Goofy Attending a Show (2 hours), Jessie Hey-Howdy-Hey (1 hour), Buzz Scan the Area (1 hour). Which others? My Pluto and Tinker are busy on long tasks so not sure if they do or not.

I don't have Pluto, Tink's Inspect the Castle does still have coins.

Pluto and Tinkerbell's 1 hour tasks and Woody's 'Go on Duty' (4 hour) task still drop coins. Seems a lot of them that used to don't any more, they're highlighted in red and give event currency, but no coins. Hamm, Bo Peep and Mickey don't anymore. And I don't think Sarge does either.

If you have the premium attractions that drop coins you'll definitely be at more of an advantage seeing as there are much fewer opportunities to get them using characters.

Pluto and Tinkerbell's 1 hour tasks and Woody's 'Go on Duty' (4 hour) task still drop coins. Seems a lot of them that used to don't any more, they're highlighted in red and give event currency, but no coins. Hamm, Bo Peep and Mickey don't anymore. And I don't think Sarge does either.

If you have the premium attractions that drop coins you'll definitely be at more of an advantage seeing as there are much fewer opportunities to get them using characters.

Thanks ... ugh guess I'll have to put my push for Donald to go to level 9 on hold for a couple days and put Pluto to task finding gold coins (he has 4 hours left until he is freed up). Tinker hasn't dropped a single set of ears for Mother Gothel so I don't mind giving her something more useful to do (she has 6 hours left before she is freed up). Not sure how I missed Woody.

Welcome to the DMK forum.

I guess it just depends on how many gems you have saved up and what other options you have for using those gems. If taking advantage of the promo and using the $3.99 allows you to put your gems towards other stuff like attractions or other gem characters then for some people it would definitely be worth it.
Thank you for your welcoming:)
I don't have many gems left and I am saving them for characters/ attractions that I really want in the future. I just found Frozone's promotion is very tempting and he might be the first character that I spend real money with. (Yes, I didn't buy Pluto/Boo/Wall E/Maximus/Merryweather)

I have so much going on quest-wise now! I just welcomed Aurora yesterday which set her, the fairies and Rapunzel/Flynn's storylines off again. I have 5 general quests, 2 welcomings (3/4 of the way to both Zurg and Donald, it's such slow progress) and now the Incredibles quests on top of that. That's 9 ongoing quests - this after having only the three welcome new characters quests for almost a week! I'm trying to progress the non-Incredibles storylines though as I want to unlock more space in Fantasyland and be able to get Prince Phillip.

I have so much going on quest-wise now! I just welcomed Aurora yesterday which set her, the fairies and Rapunzel/Flynn's storylines off again. I have 5 general quests, 2 welcomings (3/4 of the way to both Zurg and Donald, it's such slow progress) and now the Incredibles quests on top of that. That's 9 ongoing quests - this after having only the three welcome new characters quests for almost a week! I'm trying to progress the non-Incredibles storylines though as I want to unlock more space in Fantasyland and be able to get Prince Phillip.

Yes, there are so many quests queuing up!
I just welcomed Flora ytd. I think I have to put aside Zurg and Donald for the Incredibles event.

Ahh! I'm feeling a little overwhelmed! The Incredibles started so I'm trying to mainly focus on that right now but yesterday I got welcome Flora and just now welcome Zurg popped up.. It's too much lol. I guess since Incredibles is limited time I'll focus on that but of course I get new characters to welcome as soon as this started.

Yes, there are so many quests queuing up!
I just welcomed Flora ytd. I think I have to put aside Zurg and Donald for the Incredibles event.

I am actually still slowly working on them. Minnie so far only has a short Incredibles task that collects a little event currency, so she is off collecting Donald hats (12 hours). Randall doesn't have any Incredibles related tasks so he's on the 12 hour Zurg Ears quest.

I'm still slowly trying to welcome Rapunzel. I like the new stuff, but I don't want to stall all the "main game" stuff at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter