Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm an Android user, I have the update but the event isn't live. Anyone else having this issue?

I am on Android. I updated yesterday afternoon and the event went live for me at 11am. In top 20 on coins and trying to level up Mrs Incredible

What quests unlock Mrs. Incredible? I'm earning tokens and have Frozone on his quest but she is still locked.

I'm okay with a Windows delay. I only started my Windows game about 9 days ago. I am in the middle of battling Pete, and don't really have a lot of characters. So I think trying to participate would be frustrating.

What quests unlock Mrs. Incredible? I'm earning tokens and have Frozone on his quest but she is still locked.

Mickey has a short quest, and then there is a short bot tapping quest. But if your Mickey is on a long task, you are going to have to wait for him to finish.

Mickey has a short quest, and then there is a short bot tapping quest. But if your Mickey is on a long task, you are going to have to wait for him to finish.
Thank you! Had no clue what I was looking for.

Also, since I just checked the Wiki. When Mickey has his 60 second task, Goofy also has a 60 second task. So if he is off on a long task, you will have to wait for him too.

Anyone who has Frozone, is he useful for this event or could you easily progress without him? I'm on the verge of buying him, my first gem purchase, but I'm worried he's not that important. I've been saving all my gems in case something popped up that I would really want, but I wanna do as good as I can in this event, so is he really useful or don't bother?

Anyone who has Frozone, is he useful for this event or could you easily progress without him? I'm on the verge of buying him, my first gem purchase, but I'm worried he's not that important. I've been saving all my gems in case something popped up that I would really want, but I wanna do as good as I can in this event, so is he really useful or don't bother?
He's so damn cheap it'd be an offence to pass up the offer haha!
In all seriousness he does help a bit once he's levelled to at least 2-3. After that only level him if there's time and resources, you'll want to level up Mrs incredible asap

I think it's far to early to know. I bought him because as premium characters go, he's cheap, it's limited time, and they all seem to help collect tokens and magic. I imagine at some point you have to battle Syndrome and usually the premium characters help with that.

He's so damn cheap it'd be an offence to pass up the offer haha!
In all seriousness he does help a bit once he's levelled to at least 2-3. After that only level him if there's time and resources, you'll want to level up Mrs incredible asap

Ugh, I hate to spend my gems but your so right! When I saw he was that cheap I almost bought him immediately, but my gem cheapness inside me has had me saying don't do it all day! Lol I think my brain just needed someone else to say do it. Okay.. I'm just gonna do it.. No turning back!

Ugh, I hate to spend my gems but your so right! When I saw he was that cheap I almost bought him immediately, but my gem cheapness inside me has had me saying don't do it all day! Lol I think my brain just needed someone else to say do it. Okay.. I'm just gonna do it.. No turning back!
You don't have to spend gems to get him. He's $3 in real money, which means gems are saved

You don't have to spend gems to get him. He's $3 in real money, which means gems are saved

Eh, I don't like putting real money into games where I'm not really investing into something long term. Who knows, a couple months from now I could be super bored with the game and quit. If I spend real money once then I'll be like oh it's not a big a deal, let's spend again, then again.. I can't bring myself to do that. I've been enjoying the game playing free and I'm a gem hoarder so I'll get them eventually. It's the first big event so it doesn't hurt too bad to spend them!

7 hours later and no update for Windows, no news on the update either. I just want to play.

Their original tweet stated that June 16th was the release date for iOS and Android. It also stated that Windows would follow soon after. So for the Windows players, I wouldn't expect it today. I would guess tomorrow at the earliest, and even that seems unlikely imo based off the phrasing.

Hello Disney Fans,

I am new to this forum. Question: Since the last update with The Incredibles, I seem to have a problem with my parades but I wanted to double check with you if I was the only one. I have all the Parade Floats and Parade Slots but when I select the Parade Tent most of my Floats are empty and when I start a parade, I do not see any gems to win at all anymore. Do you guys have this problem?

Hello Disney Fans,

I am new to this forum. Question: Since the last update with The Incredibles, I seem to have a problem with my parades but I wanted to double check with you if I was the only one. I have all the Parade Floats and Parade Slots but when I select the Parade Tent most of my Floats are empty and when I start a parade, I do not see any gems to win at all anymore. Do you guys have this problem?

I ran a parade after updating, and it works fine for me. I did the Incredibles and Sleeping Beauty floats and won 5 gems from SB and a token from the Incredibles one. I still have almost half an hour until I can try and run another parade.

Trying to unlock mrs incredible after doing the Mickey and goofy. Says you have to be online. I'm online. Any idea

Trying to unlock mrs incredible after doing the Mickey and goofy. Says you have to be online. I'm online. Any idea

I had the same problem when trying to build the Energy Rings. I was on my University's wifi at the time. Once I got home and was on my own network it was no longer a problem. So, maybe a firewall issue?

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter