Disney Magic Kingdoms

I might be a little behind on this glitch, but I'm glad to know that others still have that darn exclamation point hovering over their Level 10 Woody, even after the Incredibles update.

I'm kicking myself (sort of) for letting my game sit for almost a week without playing (this was right when the Incredibles update was first implemented), since I got behind on leveling up Mrs. Incredible and Frozone.

I'm the farthest along out of any of my playing friends (we're all female adults aged 26-30), and I'm just welcoming Flynn Rider (I'm on day 88 of collecting daily bonuses, although I've had the app downloaded since first day of release). In relative terms, I never had ads pop up in my game, but then again, I bought Rex's promo pack as soon as it popped up during gameplay (if I like a game, I will spend money on it!).

For the free gems in exchange for watching ads, I've been able to do it anywhere from 1-3 times per day total at around 1 to 2 AM PST (I've got a weird schedule), and only getting 3 views if I watch them consecutively without letting my phone go to sleep. The same goes for the free magic... I've gotten up to 8 total views at one time, but only if I do it back to back, around that same time.

I just got welcome Flora this morning, so will I get the welcome Zurg prompt soon also. That's the one I have been waiting for.

Hey all! New to the thread, but been playing the game for a while. Working on unlocking Pete and Eve right now, not hurrying too much with the Incredibles event. Just curious; I'm on the "Tap on 150 Claw bots!" mission, and the delay between sets of 5 is 30 minutes. That's the longest delay I've had so far with any of the tap missions. Is that what everyone else is getting for that one?

Hey all! New to the thread, but been playing the game for a while. Working on unlocking Pete and Eve right now, not hurrying too much with the Incredibles event. Just curious; I'm on the "Tap on 150 Claw bots!" mission, and the delay between sets of 5 is 30 minutes. That's the longest delay I've had so far with any of the tap missions. Is that what everyone else is getting for that one?
I have the same delay for the tap 75 mission!

I have the same delay time for the 150 mission. Definitely a buzz kill after the 3-minute delay time!

Hello all. I am brand new to the forum, but have been playing the game since almost day one. I came looking for a forum, because my game seems to be stuck, and I don't know if I'm missing something, or if I should try to find the support contact for the game.

I'm on level 30, have defeated Zurg, have everyone leveled up or at high levels, have gotten the Incredibles release, but I haven't received Minnie or Flynn. My husband, who started only a day before I did, has had both for several weeks. Other than this, we have been getting things very close together.

So, can anyone tell me what I still need to do or if I am experiencing a glitch? Please and thank you.

Hello all. I am brand new to the forum, but have been playing the game since almost day one. I came looking for a forum, because my game seems to be stuck, and I don't know if I'm missing something, or if I should try to find the support contact for the game.

I'm on level 30, have defeated Zurg, have everyone leveled up or at high levels, have gotten the Incredibles release, but I haven't received Minnie or Flynn. My husband, who started only a day before I did, has had both for several weeks. Other than this, we have been getting things very close together.

So, can anyone tell me what I still need to do or if I am experiencing a glitch? Please and thank you.

What tasks are you prompted to be doing right now?

So, I have never seen the movie theater in action. I've been checking it out since it was first noticed here, but it's never once given me a chance to watch a video. Am I the only one? I play on an iPhone... Anyone on an iPhone been to watch the videos?

So, I have never seen the movie theater in action. I've been checking it out since it was first noticed here, but it's never once given me a chance to watch a video. Am I the only one? I play on an iPhone... Anyone on an iPhone been to watch the videos?
I'm on an iPhone and have watched several.

Wondering if others are experiencing this glitch I seem to have: before the Incredibles event there was a wish granter contest, but I got the upload the day before and then had no ability to track my status in the contest, which said it was going to end in an additional 7 days... Thought it was a glitch and was bummed because I was in the top 30, hoping for a good prize. Two days later I got a diamond anniversary hat stand for it? And then just right now, I was given another one. Anyone else have glitches wth the old contests gifting late (or incorrectly?)

What tasks are you prompted to be doing right now?
Hi! Thank you for trying to help. Merlin is prompting me to expand the Kingdom. When I press on him, he takes me to the area beyond the Zurg battleground - it cost 45,000 Magics to buy it. Then, I have all or most of the decorating quests - All Sorts of Handy, Pt. 1, Playing Dress-Up, Sit & Snack, and Attempted Gardening.

Other then the Incredible quests, that's it. I do everything else as soon I can.

I'm curious to see if anyone else is experiencing this. I've noticed that if I get any of the incredibles characters ready to level up where they have all their tokens, but them let them sit and wait, eventually some of those tokens disappear. Thus far, it's only been the incredibles logo token that disappears. For example, I'll have Mrs. Incredible show as "ready" with all the tokens having checkmarks and then 20 minutes later, I'll look again, and she'll have 8/12 logo tokens instead of the 12/12 she had earlier.

Oh wow, as I was writing this I checked the game, and got another logo token that took me up to 12/12 again, but when I went to upgrade her, it was down to 0/12! What the heck?!

This morning at 6am EST, when I had a parade running, I was able to get multiple gems from the videos... This was the first time it worked for me. I believe there is a correlation between parades and videos, as someone else mentioned earlier here

And did you see when you were running your parade if gems were available from your floats after watching videos?

My Tap 150 Bots quest just went from a 30 minute delay to a 6 hour delay. I'd tapped 55 bots when the switch happened.

Last edited:
Does Pete help at all with the Incredibles event? Does he collect any special coins, or incredibles currency? I'm wondering if I should unlock him or keep saving up to clear the curse where Zurg's hideout is...

Hi! Thank you for trying to help. Merlin is prompting me to expand the Kingdom. When I press on him, he takes me to the area beyond the Zurg battleground - it cost 45,000 Magics to buy it. Then, I have all or most of the decorating quests - All Sorts of Handy, Pt. 1, Playing Dress-Up, Sit & Snack, and Attempted Gardening.

Other then the Incredible quests, that's it. I do everything else as soon I can.

The decorating quests can progress the storyline too, so you might be blocking yourself from moving on there! Buying area and completing quests, regardless of what type they are, generally move the story on. Lots of those quests you listed are early on and the items don't cost a lot of magic at all. If you completed them you'd probably move along quickly.

You can always search the quests on the magic kingdoms wiki - if you look at 'story progression' bit it tells you what quest it will lead onto when completed.
http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Attempted_Gardening

Does Pete help at all with the Incredibles event? Does he collect any special coins, or incredibles currency? I'm wondering if I should unlock him or keep saving up to clear the curse where Zurg's hideout is...

As far as I remember, Pete does not help with the Incredibles. He gives Donald and Mother Gothel tokens, but it doesn't sound like you're there yet.

Melissa

Can I please ask, is anyone who is outside of the US getting videos to watch from the movie theatre. I'm in England, and while I got the theatre in the upgrade, there is no sign of any ads or gems floating above it, but I've never seen other times either. I'm not sure if it's down to my location, or because I've bought all of the gem characters (I'm a completist :)), so have maybe ruled myself out that way.
I've got the same time differences on the robot tasks too. The tap 50 and tap 100 were both 3 minutes but the tap 75 and tap 150 are 30 minutes! Why? Having literally just finished the tap 100, and thinking I was done for a while, it was disappointing to see the tap 150 come up immediately after! Although that might be because I had to wait 12 hours to start the tap 100 because I had Mrs I levelling up to level 9, and it wouldn't let me start the challenge till she was done! Weird!!
I got the welcome Prince Philip task this morning too, thankfully so far his items are dropping way faster than Donald's or Zurg's did! (Getting Donald took me over 2 weeks, and now I can't get items to drop to level him up either!!). Have sent everyone possible on 12 hour overnight tasks for Philip stuff now, so hope it works!

He doesn't provide anything for the Incredibles that I've seen, but to defeat Zurg you have to have unlocked Pete, Celia & Roz (even though it's Woody, Jessie and Buzz + Rex if you have him, who actually defeat Zurg), so you will have to get him, and the land, before you get the defeat Zurg quest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter