Disney Magic Kingdoms

I still can't figure the videos/gems out. I was able to do it 3 times in 4 days through yesterday morning, at 1:30 am, at which time it worked and I got the gem. This morning, after a parade ran overnight, the option to watch the video was there at 9:30 am, but when I clicked 'watch video', nothing happened. I have not been able to try to watch a video since. I run 3 parades a day, and it doesn't seem to completely line up with that for me.

Can I please ask, is anyone who is outside of the US getting videos to watch from the movie theatre. I'm in England, and while I got the theatre in the upgrade, there is no sign of any ads or gems floating above it, but I've never seen other times either. I'm not sure if it's down to my location, or because I've bought all of the gem characters (I'm a completist :)), so have maybe ruled myself out that way.
I've got the same time differences on the robot tasks too. The tap 50 and tap 100 were both 3 minutes but the tap 75 and tap 150 are 30 minutes! Why? Having literally just finished the tap 100, and thinking I was done for a while, it was disappointing to see the tap 150 come up immediately after! Although that might be because I had to wait 12 hours to start the tap 100 because I had Mrs I levelling up to level 9, and it wouldn't let me start the challenge till she was done! Weird!!
I got the welcome Prince Philip task this morning too, thankfully so far his items are dropping way faster than Donald's or Zurg's did! (Getting Donald took me over 2 weeks, and now I can't get items to drop to level him up either!!). Have sent everyone possible on 12 hour overnight tasks for Philip stuff now, so hope it works!

I'm in Canada and have not seen the option to watch a video at all. It also took me weeks to welcome Donald. Have him at a 3 or 4 right now and think I need to upgrade him again before building his boat. Haven't got Philip yet either, not sure but may need to upgrade Aurora before I get him.

Hello all. I am brand new to the forum, but have been playing the game since almost day one. I came looking for a forum, because my game seems to be stuck, and I don't know if I'm missing something, or if I should try to find the support contact for the game.

I'm on level 30, have defeated Zurg, have everyone leveled up or at high levels, have gotten the Incredibles release, but I haven't received Minnie or Flynn. My husband, who started only a day before I did, has had both for several weeks. Other than this, we have been getting things very close together.

So, can anyone tell me what I still need to do or if I am experiencing a glitch? Please and thank you.
Hi,
I have a theory that if you want to progress in the main story line, you must complete the quests on the top of the quest list. Any quest below the top quest or incredible related (incredible is a limited event) are side quests, and not as important to move the story line ahead. Hopes this helps you.

I still can't figure the videos/gems out. I was able to do it 3 times in 4 days through yesterday morning, at 1:30 am, at which time it worked and I got the gem. This morning, after a parade ran overnight, the option to watch the video was there at 9:30 am, but when I clicked 'watch video', nothing happened. I have not been able to try to watch a video since. I run 3 parades a day, and it doesn't seem to completely line up with that for me.

When I've been able to watch videos, it's been early on in the morning (1-2 AM Pacific), and it hasn't been because of parades. I think there are limited views per day, so if you get in the right time slot, you can view, otherwise you're SOL.

For those of you having issues with not being able to do the Tap on Bots missions due to leveling up Mrs. Incredible, this is a definite glitch. You can still find the bots, but you'll have to search for them on your own in your park (instead of being able to tap "Go" and being brought straight to the location where they are located).

Crikey Moses, a 30 minute wait time for the tapping of 150 bots!? I'm going to have to put a timer on for every 30 minutes. It should take 15 hours to complete at that rate.

Also I'm not getting any movies to watch at all. Tapping on it does nothing. I live in Australia so we may not have appropriate ads here.

Hi,
I have a theory that if you want to progress in the main story line, you must complete the quests on the top of the quest list. Any quest below the top quest or incredible related (incredible is a limited event) are side quests, and not as important to move the story line ahead. Hopes this helps you.
Yeah, you might be right about that. I didn't want to spend 45,000 magics for land I don't currently need or spend on decorations, but I guess I have to. Thank you for sharing your theory, and for helping. I appreciate it.

The decorating quests can progress the storyline too, so you might be blocking yourself from moving on there! Buying area and completing quests, regardless of what type they are, generally move the story on. Lots of those quests you listed are early on and the items don't cost a lot of magic at all. If you completed them you'd probably move along quickly.

You can always search the quests on the magic kingdoms wiki - if you look at 'story progression' bit it tells you what quest it will lead onto when completed.
http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Attempted_Gardening

Yeah, I hadn't thought about that, but what you say makes sense. I've since started the decoration quests. I haven't bought the land yet, but I will if the decoration quests finish and nothing happens. Thank you so much for the help and suggestions. I appreciate it.

I have not been able to watch any videos for gems either and I live in the US... And it is definitely a glitch with the not being able to tap on bots when Mrs. Incredible is leveling, I found them and tapped them anyways

My bots are up to 24 hours to respawn. And I'm on the 150 bot quest with only 35 tapped. Which mathematically would put me not finishing the quest before the end of the event?

Yeah, I hadn't thought about that, but what you say makes sense. I've since started the decoration quests. I haven't bought the land yet, but I will if the decoration quests finish and nothing happens. Thank you so much for the help and suggestions. I appreciate it.

When Merlin says "remove the curse" I think you need it to move forward. If it's something like the land below California Screamin that never had a Merlin prompt, you can skip it until you need it and save the Magic.

For those of you having issues with not being able to do the Tap on Bots missions due to leveling up Mrs. Incredible, this is a definite glitch. You can still find the bots, but you'll have to search for them on your own in your park (instead of being able to tap "Go" and being brought straight to the location where they are located).
Glad to know I'm not the only one but then again sometimes the timer goes from 30 min to crazy times but I think that's beaches I am not on wifi and at work using my phone network :)

I was just able to click on the movie theater 3 times in a row and received 3 gems. 1:20am EST.

I was just able to click on the movie theater 3 times in a row and received 3 gems. 1:20am EST.

Same for me...

I have no option to click on the theater any more. (No floating bubble with the gem in it!) My app did crash a few times today. But even with a restart of my device (iPhone) and the app, plus waiting 24 hours since my last gem... It's seemingly gone!

I was having that issue and had the same "solution", was able to find and tap them myself. Finished one of the bot collections, got my gem for finding them, and Mrs Incredible popped up saying "find those bots" again starting a new one. Think this one is 150. She's leveling up to level 9 right now, so started last night and has 4 hours to go. I cannot find a single bot to tap. So that quest is stalled until she has finished leveling. I'm hoping they will start showing up at that point!

I'm leveling up mrs I too and the bot locator no longer works. I can still tap bots as I see them but tapping on the quest sends me to her leveling up screen instead of where the bots are.

Does anyone know if the game will sync across platforms? For example, I've been playing on my Android phone since day one, but if I install the app on my Windows computer, can I sync it to my current game?

Quick question; because this is a limited time event, will the incredibles characters still be there after the event ends? Or will they go away when the event ends? Debating using my gems on Frozone because I'd hate to miss a chance to get a character that may not be available again, but if they all go away, it's a waste of a lot of gems...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter