Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm in Canada and have not seen the option to watch a video at all. It also took me weeks to welcome Donald. Have him at a 3 or 4 right now and think I need to upgrade him again before building his boat. Haven't got Philip yet either, not sure but may need to upgrade Aurora before I get him.
I'm in Canada and have never had any option for videos at all either.

Quick question; because this is a limited time event, will the incredibles characters still be there after the event ends? Or will they go away when the event ends? Debating using my gems on Frozone because I'd hate to miss a chance to get a character that may not be available again, but if they all go away, it's a waste of a lot of gems...

You keep the characters after the event ends. At some later point, they will be added to the main game but the developers have indicated that they will be harder to get (I interpret this as they will cost more). So I think it is prudent to get them all during the event.

You keep the characters after the event ends. At some later point, they will be added to the main game but the developers have indicated that they will be harder to get (I interpret this as they will cost more). So I think it is prudent to get them all during the event.
Great! That's awesome to hear!

There is an update available in the iTunes app store. Just says it is for bug fixes, but I have not yet started using to see what differences there may be (if anything)

I was having that issue and had the same "solution", was able to find and tap them myself. Finished one of the bot collections, got my gem for finding them, and Mrs Incredible popped up saying "find those bots" again starting a new one. Think this one is 150. She's leveling up to level 9 right now, so started last night and has 4 hours to go. I cannot find a single bot to tap. So that quest is stalled until she has finished leveling. I'm hoping they will start showing up at that point!
I had that same problem. I think if you've started the bots quest before she starts levelling up, then you can carry on tapping them - I've done it that way once. But if the bots task starts while she's levelling up, you can't start it until she's done.

I'm in Canada and have not seen the option to watch a video at all. It also took me weeks to welcome Donald. Have him at a 3 or 4 right now and think I need to upgrade him again before building his boat. Haven't got Philip yet either, not sure but may need to upgrade Aurora before I get him.
Hi, re Donald - I don't think it's what level he's at that gets you his boat, but there must be some other quest you need to complete (probably for a different character) that triggers the boat. I'd seen earlier on here that people got him around his being level 5, but I got the build a boat quest when my Donald was only level 2. He's only level 3 now, as I've been trying for 48 hours to get the 2 sailor hats needed to level up (I got the 1 earhat needed after 24 hours!). SO slow! I think the last things I'd done before building his boat was send him to Goofy's Playhouse for 10 hours and clear the bit of land right outside It's a small world for 75,000 magic. Don't if either of those was the trigger....

Does anyone know if the game will sync across platforms? For example, I've been playing on my Android phone since day one, but if I install the app on my Windows computer, can I sync it to my current game?

From what I've read, the game can sync between Android and iOS. But neither sync with Windows.

I had that same problem. I think if you've started the bots quest before she starts levelling up, then you can carry on tapping them - I've done it that way once. But if the bots task starts while she's levelling up, you can't start it until she's done.

It didn't work that way for me. I had started on that 150 bot quest about 12 hours before trying to level up Mrs. I, and once I did that I had to search high and low for the remaining bots. Wish I would have known... I would have chosen to have her wait for the upgrade.

Is there any reason not to update this time? Does it fix the glitches or create new ones?
I wish I had a better response, but since updating with today's update, I have not noticed any difference. But I also wasn't having any of the issues others have had either.

Hi, re Donald - I don't think it's what level he's at that gets you his boat, but there must be some other quest you need to complete (probably for a different character) that triggers the boat. I'd seen earlier on here that people got him around his being level 5, but I got the build a boat quest when my Donald was only level 2. He's only level 3 now, as I've been trying for 48 hours to get the 2 sailor hats needed to level up (I got the 1 earhat needed after 24 hours!). SO slow! I think the last things I'd done before building his boat was send him to Goofy's Playhouse for 10 hours and clear the bit of land right outside It's a small world for 75,000 magic. Don't if either of those was the trigger....
Donalds boat is part of his 5 part quest check the wiki and it will tell you the name of the quest no level needed for it

Is there any reason not to update this time? Does it fix the glitches or create new ones?

It fixed for me one of the bot glitches. One of my bot quests said more bots would spawn in 6 days. After updating, it's back down to 3/5 minutes between spawns.

Well, I had no issues before, updated, and now my game froze three times with the "rate this application" box open.
I also cannot get the game to sync between my phone and tablet. I've even had the game open on both at the same time.
Update with caution, at least on iOS.

Well, I had no issues before, updated, and now my game froze three times with the "rate this application" box open.
I also cannot get the game to sync between my phone and tablet. I've even had the game open on both at the same time.

I had an issue as well. Worked fine with update on my phone with the update, logged on using my iPad and it auto updated. Proceeded to freeze when logging into Game Center. Just completely froze and restarted. Tried deleting the app, restarted. Started me over from the beginning!

Went back on my phone, then quickly synced using Facebook. It froze again when trying to log into Game Center. Logged off of Game Center and playing using my Facebook login.

Not good...

Well, I updated before I read of these issues, and my game has frozen a few times already. I don't play on anything other than my iPhone, so I can't speak to the sync issues, but the freezing is annoying.

There is an update available in the iTunes app store. Just says it is for bug fixes, but I have not yet started using to see what differences there may be (if anything)

\

Other than the reported time fixes on the Tap the Bots missions, I haven't heard of any other fixes.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! My name is Joanna - new player - and I have a few questions. I've been playing constantly because I quickly got obsessed with this game lol, so even though I'm a new player I think I'm pretty far with my characters (well, at least the ones I have). After reading some comments on here I bought the $4 Pluto and spent gems on his house also. I see you can buy Frozone for $4 also. A lot of you say how cheap he is so you HAVE to buy him, but I'm assuming you mean with gems. Right now I have 134 gems and getting earning enough to buy him seems impossible, not cheap at all! Is it just because you guys have all been playing so long? What are some good ways to get gems?

Do you guys have Rex or other gem purchasable characters and attractions?

Thanks!!

Hi everyone! My name is Joanna - new player - and I have a few questions. I've been playing constantly because I quickly got obsessed with this game lol, so even though I'm a new player I think I'm pretty far with my characters (well, at least the ones I have). After reading some comments on here I bought the $4 Pluto and spent gems on his house also. I see you can buy Frozone for $4 also. A lot of you say how cheap he is so you HAVE to buy him, but I'm assuming you mean with gems. Right now I have 134 gems and getting earning enough to buy him seems impossible, not cheap at all! Is it just because you guys have all been playing so long? What are some good ways to get gems?

Do you guys have Rex or other gem purchasable characters and attractions?

Thanks!!

Frozone IN the $4 ($3.99 USD) deal, is what most players are referring to when they mean he's cheap. Otherwise, the gem cost for him solo is in the 3rd or 4th most expensive package when just purchasing gems, and if you read around here or on the game wikia page, you'll see that gems aren't that easy to come by in normal game play. So when Disney offers packages for "premium" characters (Pluto, Rex, Maximus, and now Frozone), most folks jump on the opportunity for cost (and time!) savings.

Gems are the premium currency for the app, so like other games with premium currencies in their game economy, basic gameplay isn't focused solely on the premium currency, but enhanced when it is used. When rewards are given out of this premium currency in gameplay (in this case, gems), they are SMALL tokens here and there to encourage the user to purchase more premium currency to complete their transactions.

I have all the characters so far in my game that I can purchase (Pluto, Rex, Boo, Maximus, and Frozone), as I'm not far enough to have gotten to Merryweather's game play. I bought gems to acquire Boo without a deal (since one wasn't offered to me), but bought Pluto, Rex, Maximus, and Frozone with their respective offered gameplay packages. I'm sure Gameloft has analyzed the spikes in in-app purchases when packages have been offered, and probably saw a significant rise in gem purchases during the Mother's Day Sale that was offered back in May.

I've earned many of my free gems from placing in the top 25 to top 50 of the various game "collection" competitions, but have also wasted the gems because of screen mashing and accidental spending (which they have now thankfully done away with!).

The thing is, I have friends who are playing the app, and some have progressed at a reasonable pace in gameplay, but haven't spent a dime on gems or premium characters. It all depends on whether or not you want to be a completionist (like me!) or just have fun with the regular game play!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter