Disney Magic Kingdoms

Frozone IN the $4 ($3.99) deal, is what most players are referring to when they mean he's cheap. Otherwise, the gem cost for him solo is in the 3rd or 4th most expensive package when just purchasing gems, and if you read around here or on the game wikia page, you'll see that gems aren't that easy to come by in normal game play. So when Disney offers packages for "premium" characters (Pluto, Rex, Maximus, and now Frozone), most folks jump on the opportunity for cost (and time!) savings.

I have all the characters so far in my game that I can purchase (Pluto, Rex, Boo, Maximus, and Frozone), as I'm not far enough to have gotten to Merryweather's game play. I bought gems to acquire Boo without a deal (since one wasn't offered to me), but bought Pluto, Rex, Maximus, and Frozone with their respective offered gameplay packages. I'm sure Gameloft has analyzed the spikes in in-app purchases when packages have been offered, and probably saw a significant rise in gem purchases during the Mother's Day Sale that was offered back in May.

Ok great thank you! So I guess I'll just keep my eyes peeled for deals. Still trying to decide if I want Frozone or not!

It appears, for me anyway, the new update has not solved the issue of not being able to use the robot locator while Mrs Incredible is leveling up.

Hi, re Donald - I don't think it's what level he's at that gets you his boat, but there must be some other quest you need to complete (probably for a different character) that triggers the boat. I'd seen earlier on here that people got him around his being level 5, but I got the build a boat quest when my Donald was only level 2. He's only level 3 now, as I've been trying for 48 hours to get the 2 sailor hats needed to level up (I got the 1 earhat needed after 24 hours!). SO slow! I think the last things I'd done before building his boat was send him to Goofy's Playhouse for 10 hours and clear the bit of land right outside It's a small world for 75,000 magic. Don't if either of those was the trigger....

Thanks! I had Rapunzel on backlog of quests and wishes from kids, once I did one of her quests Merlin popped up to clear that land you mentioned and I've just cleared it. Now to wait the 24 hrs to see if the boat appears! Time to save up magic for it now. Thanks!

I just got Welcome Donald. It says his magic to welcome is 61,934. Strange amount. Has that been what it was for others?

I just got Welcome Donald. It says his magic to welcome is 61,934. Strange amount. Has that been what it was for others?

Be prepared for it to take a long time to get all the hats you need; I'm going on about a week now, and still only have 10 out of the 15 needed. But, in answer to your question, yes, that is the same amount of magic I need to welcome Donald as well.

Defeated Zurg yesterday and am now saving magic to either Welcome Eve or open up the land next to where Zurg was defeated. Which is the better option to spending the 45k on?

Hi everyone! My name is Joanna - new player - and I have a few questions. I've been playing constantly because I quickly got obsessed with this game lol, so even though I'm a new player I think I'm pretty far with my characters (well, at least the ones I have). After reading some comments on here I bought the $4 Pluto and spent gems on his house also. I see you can buy Frozone for $4 also. A lot of you say how cheap he is so you HAVE to buy him, but I'm assuming you mean with gems. Right now I have 134 gems and getting earning enough to buy him seems impossible, not cheap at all! Is it just because you guys have all been playing so long? What are some good ways to get gems?

Do you guys have Rex or other gem purchasable characters and attractions?

Thanks!!

I haven't spent any real money, and I've managed to buy Pluto, Merryweather, Frozone and Pluto's house all with gems I've earnt. I get them from ranking in the events, fairly often from parades and just from levelling up both my own level and the characters. It was much slower to earn gems early on, though. The more characters and attractions you have, the more chance to do well in the events and it's much easier to level up characters with more to collect magic/items. Also as you complete character collections you get gem rewards. I remember it feeling incredibly slow to get the 150 to welcome Pluto but the more you play, the easier it'll get! I personally don't ever plan to spend money on this game, so I don't spend gems unless I really want something.

I'm wondering if the "bot locator" feature is something that is tied to Mrs. Incredible intentionally--she's got that "looking up," task which is her stretching tall as lookout--I'm thinking this might be the reason we can't upgrade her and get the bots located for us.

Re: TygerHawks--don't welcome eve! I haven't yet but I have defeated Zurg, welcomed Minnie and progressed the storyline without her. Unfortunate because I love WallE, but until a day comes when I'm rolling in magic (I have all of her tokens), she's gonna wait.

Sorry if this was asked already; I couldn't find any answer. I've just removed the curse from the location where Zurg's hideout will be. No new quests popped up, and the only thing I haven't complete yet in my quests are welcoming Pete or Eva (which I can't see affecting this one). My only guess is I haven't leveled up my Toy Story toons enough? Any insight?

Sorry if this was asked already; I couldn't find any answer. I've just removed the curse from the location where Zurg's hideout will be. No new quests popped up, and the only thing I haven't complete yet in my quests are welcoming Pete or Eva (which I can't see affecting this one). My only guess is I haven't leveled up my Toy Story toons enough? Any insight?
Welcome Pete--then you will get to defeat Zurg

Re: TygerHawks--don't welcome eve! I haven't yet but I have defeated Zurg, welcomed Minnie and progressed the storyline without her. Unfortunate because I love WallE, but until a day comes when I'm rolling in magic (I have all of her tokens), she's gonna wait.

Thanks! That is who I was pushing for until I defeated Zurg and noticed the land was the same cost. While I am enjoying the Incredibles event, it sure is splitting my potential magic!

I'm wondering if the "bot locator" feature is something that is tied to Mrs. Incredible intentionally--she's got that "looking up," task which is her stretching tall as lookout--I'm thinking this might be the reason we can't upgrade her and get the bots located for us.
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing, I thought it was a glitch of some kind, but maybe not.

It kind of cracks me up that the bots appear to be roughly the same size as Boo. It's pretty irresponsible to let a toddler wander around a theme park by herself, but adding robots to the equation. . .seems dangerous.

Jessie has become stingy with the Mrs Incredible eye mask drops...glad the wait is only 8 minutes hahaha! Visitor happiness percentage seems to drop less rapidly after update....nice!

Last edited:
Hi! New to the game! I am currently working on Toy Story quests in hopes to beat Zurg! Was wondering if anyone had thoughts on the burger farms, now that the have lowered the magic. Is it worth it to start one? Anyone have any ideas on how to get more magic? I am trying to save up as I have noticed from posts that you will need a lot to welcome new characters! Any thoughts would be appreciated! Cheers!

Hi guys,
I have been playing for a while (almost since day one), but am posting here for the first time.
How hard was it for those of you that already welcomed Donald to do so? I have been sending Mickey and Pete, Daisy, Pluto and Goofy on the really long tasks to get the Donald tokens, but most of the time I don't get them. Just last night I left all of them working on it, and didn't get a single token. Today, I left Pluto for the corresponding 8 hours, and didn't get a token either. It is a little frustrating. Did you guys go through the same thing? I am enjoying the game a lot, but welcoming Donald has been a lot harder than I expected

I've only been playing for 22 days. I've got over 200k lifetime visitors and have reached the "ecstatic" happiness level. Now that I'm already getting the 10% token reward, is there any reason to actively try to continue granting wishes? Does having more Lifetime Visitors help you in any way?

Hi guys,
I have been playing for a while (almost since day one), but am posting here for the first time.
How hard was it for those of you that already welcomed Donald to do so? I have been sending Mickey and Pete, Daisy, Pluto and Goofy on the really long tasks to get the Donald tokens, but most of the time I don't get them. Just last night I left all of them working on it, and didn't get a single token. Today, I left Pluto for the corresponding 8 hours, and didn't get a token either. It is a little frustrating. Did you guys go through the same thing? I am enjoying the game a lot, but welcoming Donald has been a lot harder than I expected

Weeks, it took weeks to welcome him. I was able to upgrade him to 3 or 4 pretty quickly but it's getting hard again now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter