Disney Magic Kingdoms

Headbands seemed easy, Daisy was my main ear dropper with Goofy helping every 5th or 6th run. Finally able to welcome her :)

On a different note, does anyone else think Minnie looks angry/evil in her avatar? Her eyelashes give her a mean brow.

All of Violets' ears collected. Helen, Sarge and Dash now working on the rest of the 18 headbands Violet needs. Flynn is taking a while for me to welcome, but I'll probably welcome him by this weekend.

Last edited:
I need one more ear to drop for Violet!

I have enjoyed the Incredibles events, but I am a huge fan of the movie. It has distracted me from "real" game I admit (Donald and Fauna need to be welcomed) but I will focus on that later!

I just started welcoming Violet. I could've done it a bit sooner, but I was leveling Dash up to level 10 and he just finished.

I have Violet at level 4, hoping to get her to 5 tonight. But I'm way behind on my "quests" and have 10 in the queue right now.

I've welcomed Violet (she's at Level 3 right now) and cleared the final space of land in ToonTown. Just waiting on the Incredibles House to build at the moment and collecting bots in the round of 100 with the 30 minute wait time.

The headbands have been consistent with all characters dropping... but those darn Violet ears! Goofy drops maybe every 6th time, Dash hasn't been a shred helpful, and Daisy... well I sent her off to collect Rapunzel ears. Whoops.

While waiting to get Violet's tokens, I've managed to level up Flynn (35 minutes), Maximus (4 Hours), Frozone (2 Hours) and Randall (60 minutes) all one level.

It's taken me hours and hours and I still don't have all of Violet's items. This is really annoying, and of course it takes 4 hours to welcome her too.

I have a ton of quests queued up now and doesn't help that most of them are of the 12-20 hour type. Also just got the Welcome Prince Philip quest as well which further adds to the logjam since a lot of the characters that drop his items come in the form of 8-12 he quests who oh yeah are part of the aforementioned 12-20 hr quests (rapunzel, fauna, etc).

I think I'll concentrate on quests first, Phillip items second, and ignore wishes (Rapunzel has had the same 6 hr wish waiting for 2-4 kids for a while now).

Violet currently being welcomed with 2hrs to go. Now to focus on Flynn and 30 more robots to complete 150.....after a nights sleep. Happy times for me now....
2qxssp4.jpg

I am super frustrated as I welcomed Violet overnight and this morning at 4:30 EST I sent her on her initial 4 hour quest and when I just logged back on 2 hours later it is showing me that she still has 3 hours and 4 minutes to go!!!! This happens quite frequently and I don't know why!

On a different note, does anyone else think Minnie looks angry/evil in her avatar? Her eyelashes give her a mean brow.

Haven't noticed that about Minnie but probably will now! But Prince Phillip? Pizza delivery boy. Nothing regal about his avatar!

I am super frustrated as I welcomed Violet overnight and this morning at 4:30 EST I sent her on her initial 4 hour quest and when I just logged back on 2 hours later it is showing me that she still has 3 hours and 4 minutes to go!!!! This happens quite frequently and I don't know why!

It hasn't happened to me, but I've witnessed it on friends' games. Does your game randomly log you out of Facebook at all? I know that might be the issue (with local vs cloud data).

Anyone know how much does the Incredibles House?

Erm... I built, but didn't really look. I want to say 10000 Incredicoins?

Anyone else have issues with the tap 200 claw bot task (the one triggered after you welcome Violet)? They were appearing every 2 minutes or every 2 and a half minutes, but when I got to 150 it now says they won't be back for 24 hours. Is this a glitch or really the way that quest works?

Anyone else have issues with the tap 200 claw bot task (the one triggered after you welcome Violet)? They were appearing every 2 minutes or every 2 and a half minutes, but when I got to 150 it now says they won't be back for 24 hours. Is this a glitch or really the way that quest works?

Must be a glitch :( I am at 164 done at timer is still 2 minutes or under.

I think it's a glitch. I completed that one without having that issue and now I'm on the much slower tap 100 claw bots task.

I've welcomed Violet (she's at Level 3 right now) and cleared the final space of land in ToonTown. Just waiting on the Incredibles House to build at the moment and collecting bots in the round of 100 with the 30 minute wait time.

The headbands have been consistent with all characters dropping... but those darn Violet ears! Goofy drops maybe every 6th time, Dash hasn't been a shred helpful, and Daisy... well I sent her off to collect Rapunzel ears. Whoops.

While waiting to get Violet's tokens, I've managed to level up Flynn (35 minutes), Maximus (4 Hours), Frozone (2 Hours) and Randall (60 minutes) all one level.

I have Violet but still can't unlock the house. I wonder if it's a glitch or because she is behind on her tasks since I upgraded her as soon as I got her?

As for Daisy, I just did the same thing and pressed the wrong "look for ears" task so she's off for a long, long time looking for Rapunzel ears. Ugh.

I have Violet but still can't unlock the house. I wonder if it's a glitch or because she is behind on her tasks since I upgraded her as soon as I got her?

You need Violet to be at least level 3, and need to finish a few of her quests first to unlock the house.

I've noticed that I'm losing interest with the incredible's event quickly... I got the "welcome Violet" task last Thursday morning, so with that whole event on hold I wound up focusing on welcoming Minnie and now care more to welcome Flynn than to rush to get Violet welcomed. I feel like if I attacked the quest to welcome Violet with the same gusto I did Dash, I'll be waiting for another four days before the next progression in that storyline... wondering if I'm getting tired of the game altogether with the excessively long wait times?

I've noticed that I'm losing interest with the incredible's event quickly... I got the "welcome Violet" task last Thursday morning, so with that whole event on hold I wound up focusing on welcoming Minnie and now care more to welcome Flynn than to rush to get Violet welcomed. I feel like if I attacked the quest to welcome Violet with the same gusto I did Dash, I'll be waiting for another four days before the next progression in that storyline... wondering if I'm getting tired of the game altogether with the excessively long wait times?

I like getting the new characters, but I'd agree that each weeks the task seem pretty mundane and not really accomplishing anything (i.e. kill a bunch of bots, run in circles, kill a bunch of bots, repeat). Obviously we're building towards going after Syndrome, but for the time being the tasks each week just seem to be there just to be there, while with the rest of the main storyline quests I feel like each task is actually accomplishing something and directly building up to the next task and there is an actual progression. With the Incredibles it just feels like it's busy-work until we reach the last week or something, so it doesn't quite keep me as interested in what happens next. And I am not a fan of the coins challenges, so not much interest there either for me. But, I still like getting the new characters and buildings, so I guess I am pretty neutral overall on the whole thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter