Disney Magic Kingdoms

Caught up on all the Incredibles quests, between now and the day I get to welcome Mr. I I'm going to work on leveling the rest of the family+ Frozone.

Story wise, Mickey is on his last quest before I get to start working towards getting Minnie so I'm excited about that.

I've really enjoyed the Incredible Quests and activities. I've been going from them to the regular stuff because I'm short on Magic. So I level up the Incredibles when I'm working on getting more magic. Right now I need 50,000 for Merlins clearing land. I need a ton for welcoming Pete and Eve.
I have Dash at 9. Frozone at 8. Mrs. at 7 and Violet at 6.
So I can go from one to the other and it seems to work well.

It seems like I burned through the string of quests triggered by Violet's arrival almost too quickly. Anyone else feel that way?

On another note, I'm now inundated with quests and collecting new tokens now that I welcomed Rapunzel. How long did it take for you (for those that are that far or farther along) to collect all the tokens for Flora and/or Zurg?

And do you have a favorite way to bank magic (other than 60-minute tasks and burger farming)?

It seems like I burned through the string of quests triggered by Violet's arrival almost too quickly. Anyone else feel that way?

On another note, I'm now inundated with quests and collecting new tokens now that I welcomed Rapunzel. How long did it take for you (for those that are that far or farther along) to collect all the tokens for Flora and/or Zurg?

And do you have a favorite way to bank magic (other than 60-minute tasks and burger farming)?

Not really. I try and do 2 hr tasks as the diminishing returns don't really hit until the 4 hr tasks. Then just queue up a bunch of long tasks overnight.

Between this strategy I'm usually getting about 25-40k Magic daily it seems.

Does anyone know how much Incredibles currency we really need? I have finished all the Violet quests and now have the "welcome Mr. I" quest up. I have 130K in Incredible money/whatever it is, but getting that much is seriously cutting down on how much magic I can acquire and I'm running low there, with 4 characters I need to welcome and land I will need to purchase (plus I don't have sword in the stone or the aladdin ride). Anyone know when it's "enough" and I can send my characters back to getting some magic?
130k?! That's most likely more than enough. At most, I would guess Mr. Incredible and the last building to cost max 20k each (based on Violet and Incredibles house). And then Syndrome...even at a cost of 30k would be a lot.

For some reason, I can't seem to get Aurora's ears. It's taking me forever to "welcome her" since I still don't have 15 ears after several days of trying. I wonder if I'm the only one, since I don't recall reading that anyone else is having this issue.

For some reason, I can't seem to get Aurora's ears. It's taking me forever to "welcome her" since I still don't have 15 ears after several days of trying. I wonder if I'm the only one, since I don't recall reading that anyone else is having this issue.

She did take awhile, but compared to Donald and Zurg she didn't seem so bad so I don't think people complained as loudly. I think she took me a week, but it was during the rollout of the Incredibles, and so who I welcomed when is hazy. Based on my old posts I think I got the quest June 20th, and I posted I had her on June 27, but I don't know if I welcomed her that day or if it was the day before or something.

It's taken me over a week to welcome Rapunzel. Her ears just wouldn't drop! Now that I've welcomed her I have hats coming out of my a** now they drop so frequently XD

I now have Frozone levelling to 10, with violet the last of the Incredibles to level up (currently level 6 and waiting to level up)

I'm not looking forward to Donald from the reports that are coming in.

It appears I'm stuck quest wise until I upgrade some characters and welcome Prince Phillip. Only two quests I have active now are

welcome Mr Incredible
And welcome Prince Phillip.

Im halfway to getting the 10K necessary for the Incredibles House. Mrs I is level 7, Dash is level 6, Frozone is level 4, and Violet is level 3...Dash and Violet are ready to level again but I just can't spare the Incredibles coins!!

I dont see how Ill finish on time because even when I buy the house Mr. I is going to be so expensive :(

Should I fight Pete and try to unlock Buzz and him? Will that help with the Incredibles quest?

I'm trying to welcome Zurg, Donald, Fauna and Mr. I.... not to exciting at the moment. While I wait for these items to drop, I'm trying to level up everyone else to 10. I got kind of lazy and they are all like 8 or 9.

I got my last two Donald earhats!

But my main quest is clear the land in front of Small World for 75K. So I can't Welcome Donald yet. I have 74K, so I will open the land which will then let me work on the tasks before getting Welcome Phillip. Dash finishes upgrading in 7 hrs. Then I will do Mrs I's 24 hours and hope when she is done, I will have enough Magic collected again to Welcome Donald. Violet is level 7, and the only Incredibles character that I won't have to 10 before Mr. I. I'd like to get her upgraded to 9 before Mr. I and Syndrome opens, but I may not have enough time.

I finally welcomed Aurora, and I'm still working on Donald, Zurg, and Eve tokens (although I haven't really been trying hard to get Eve). I need to upgrade lots of characters to level 10, but I'm reluctant to do so since it ties up the castle for 24 hrs... But Mrs. I is in there now, upgrading to 10 now. Violet, Dash, and Frozone are all 9s. Oh, and I'm trying to finish various quests while also trying to get more magic since these characters don't come cheap.

At this point I've built all of the for-magic buildings, and just finally unlocked Mother Gothal today. I proceeded to level her up to level 3. Now Pete is upgrading to level 8; tonight I plan to level up Violet to level 6, and then either Daisy Duck or Frozone to level 10. The other will be leveled up tomorrow.

I am ready am ready for Mr I. I have Dash and Mrs I at level 10, so trying to level up Frozone and Violet and bank magic and I currency until Mr I comes? I was able to open its a small world today, so that took a huge part of my Small world savings. I also am ready to welcome Zurg except don't have enough magic anymore.

Im halfway to getting the 10K necessary for the Incredibles House. Mrs I is level 7, Dash is level 6, Frozone is level 4, and Violet is level 3...Dash and Violet are ready to level again but I just can't spare the Incredibles coins!!

I dont see how Ill finish on time because even when I buy the house Mr. I is going to be so expensive :(

Should I fight Pete and try to unlock Buzz and him? Will that help with the Incredibles quest?
I think Dash should be at a high enough level to do all his quests? You probably won't need to level him up more during the event.

If you're able to welcome Buzz, he can earn Incredibles magic! The wiki shows a list of characters that can earn Incredibles magic(http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Incredibles). So far any Incredibles character tokens have come from quests that also give Incredibles magic. Fighting Pete will only allow to progress with the main story line though (it won't allow you to welcome Pete any time soon).

I got my last two Donald earhats!

But my main quest is clear the land in front of Small World for 75K. So I can't Welcome Donald yet. I have 74K, so I will open the land which will then let me work on the tasks before getting Welcome Phillip. Dash finishes upgrading in 7 hrs. Then I will do Mrs I's 24 hours and hope when she is done, I will have enough Magic collected again to Welcome Donald. Violet is level 7, and the only Incredibles character that I won't have to 10 before Mr. I. I'd like to get her upgraded to 9 before Mr. I and Syndrome opens, but I may not have enough time.
You're out of magic? I'm curious to know how you've built your park. Did you place the rides in nice places with decorations surrounding them? I've collected almost enough tokens to unlock Fauna but I have enough magic to buy multiple pieces of land for 75k. I'm not going to have any issues running of magic unless things start costing 500k or something.

I have all the free attractions except the new Aladdin one, but the only gem attractions I have is Pluto's House and Parachute Drop. I also don't have any Magic earning gem characters. From what people have posted, it sounds like that's big difference in how people's games play out. Someone here said they have a million magic, but I'm always running out, despite putting my characters on 1 hr tasks all day. I also have a small burger farm, but didn't add more when they dropped the payout.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter