Disney Magic Kingdoms

Sure, but is it a USEFUL task? The long tasks suck for magic output, to the point where there's no point in using it. Its annoying because when you have a long task you can't use the character to get materials or anything like that for a long time, meaning long tasks are more annoying to do than short tasks. Add in that they get LESS magic and there's no point.

Does anybody EVER do the 12 hour tasks? Even if you aren't going to be on the game for that long its barely worth it. Id rather do a shorter one in the chance that I log on again because it gives like no extra magic.

Sure, I want to complete the game not just endlessly earn magic. But I tend to save the longer tasks to run overnight. Plus, I do think when my characters are upgraded they are better at dropping the Epic and Legendary tokens. If you never do 12 hour tasks, how do you earn those tokens? Or are you not to that part of the game yet?

Mr I posters have only been dropping every third time or so for me. I'm up to 13/25 so SURELY by tomorrow night, I'll be welcoming him.

Still waiting on Mr. I's posters. I'm at 16/25 so far... Frozone and Mickey have been the most temperamental with the drops, but Dash/Violet, Mrs. I, and the Incredible's House have been pretty consistent. I did focus on getting his ears first though. Anyone progress past his welcoming to his quests yet?

God Mr Incredible's stuff just won't drop for me. If I don't welcome syndrome by the time the event finishes I'm going to be awful mad

I've given up and levelled up Bo Peep to level 10. I hope to finally have Mr I's items by tomorrow morning to welcome him, will then be busy collecting his items for the following 8 hours to quickly level him up if they don't make it ridiculously hard to go through each level.

I have 17 of the 25 posters for Mr I as of this morning, everything else is all set, but now only Frozone and Mickey are giving me drop chances for the posters, Mrs. I, Dash and Violet aren't...hope that is a temporary issue.

I'm at 41, 20, and 25 for Mr. I. Once I get those last 5 posters, it shouldn't take me long to get the last few orange Incredible circles. I'm definitely skeptical that I'll be able to defeat and welcome Syndrome in 9 days without using any gems. :( I wish they hadn't time released everyone, and we could have spend the last couple weeks trying to get Syndrome tokens. Instead it's get everything done in a day or 2, sit around and wait until Monday, repeat. Then with 10 days left they release 80% of the story line.

I try to save as much magic as possible to welcome new characters that I find I rarely upgrade my current characters. Literally everyone is ready to upgrade except those at level 10 but I am too chicken to do it bc I don't want to have the character book occupied for the incredibles tasks, like welcoming Mr. I and leveling them up... I will be thankful once that event is over!!!!

I should have Mr. I in an hour and 10 mins. It took forever to get those posters or whatever they were. Dash & Violet had to go together and more often than not they didn't succeed in getting a token. Mickey's 2 hour quest was useless. I got most of them from Mrs. I, Frozone (he really came through here) and the house. I only managed this because I wasn't feeling well last night and couldn't sleep until it was pretty late.

However, I'm having a very tough time getting tokens for Philip and Donald (and Zurg) so they are all still waiting for their "welcome" and will probably have to wait for a long, long time.

I only need 2 posters and I have Frozone, the kids, Mrs. I, and the house working on it with about 30 minutes left. Also working on Randall and Flynn. I imagine I will get Randall tomorrow, not sure about Flynn. And if this is frustrating me, kind of not looking forward to Donald from what I am reading!

My original game is going better than my newer game. 27/16/22 on original game. 48/13/11 on my newer game. I should be able to Welcome Mr I in my original game overnight, I think. But I'm not sure about the other game.

I already got the quest to build Donald's Boat which surprised me because someone upthread seemed to have problems getting to it. Phillip is coming along need 8 more shield/swords but only 3 more ear hats. I also have the option to open the next piece of land for 65K but no quest yet. But between the Boat, Phillip and the land, I am in a magic deficiency state again.

A friend and I have been playing the Striking gold challenge, but we're in different groups. In my group, the #1 has 131 coins but in his the #1 has over 200 after just one day. It seems really skewed and is making it nearly impossible for him to get even into the top 150.

Do they have a system for how players are grouped (level, time they started playing game, how many quests completed, etc.)? Or is it just random and my friend got the short end of the stick?

Ugh. Need 13 posters. Just had everyone working on it and got nada. Do you think level of other Incredibles is a factor or is it just luck?

Ugh. Need 13 posters. Just had everyone working on it and got nada. Do you think level of other Incredibles is a factor or is it just luck?

Not sure but I'm guessing luck. I have Mrs. I and Dash at level 10, Violet is 9, and I can't get them to drop posters. Frozone and Mickey are level 6 and have dropped posters every time. I also haven't gotten a single poster for the Incredibles house :(

I feel like at this rate I will never get the 25 posters, since yesterday I have been working quite diligently and have only had 7 drop so far! I do have all the incredibles signs and Mr I earhats though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter