Disney Magic Kingdoms

Waiting for Mr I to finish. Just started collecting parts for Mother Gothel. I was up to 125k Magic but with nothing really left that I could see that costs a ton of magic (I figure I'll make enough magic trying to collect the pieces for Mother Gothel). Decided to spend the 90k to clear up the remaining two pieces of land (the one near Space Mountain and the one near Its a Small World).

The Mother Gothel pieces will take forever it seems. After a day only have 3 knives and 2 red ear pieces.

I don't think there is much rhyme or reason to when the tokens drop, but I do make sure to run parades as often as possible, and collect from tasks while the parade is running. The Mr. I posters are labeled as RARE, so it makes sense that they wouldn't drop every time. I did manage to get all of his tokens this morning, so I should be welcoming him around 8:30 and hopefully leveling up a couple levels depending on what drops by then, and then sending him on his way as well as bot hunting!

I had welcomed Mother Gothel right around the beginning of the Incredibles event, so unless the land in the next update is 500,000, I think I'm set on potions for a very long time. I never seemed to have enough prior to this event, but with focusing on the event, and nothing to spend regular magic on, I'm building it up like crazy.

My Mr. I is at level 3. I do think it's random, since Mickey (L 10) has yet to drop one poster. The house and Frozone and Mrs. I do the best. The "kids" don't drop them often at all. I need 5 posters to get him to L4 (that's the total, and also what I'm missing), so this means it is going to be a long, slow climb up the levels for him. None of that needing one token to level up early on. :( I'm also on the second "Bot" quest of the day. This one is 150 and it takes an hour for them to respawn, so that will take all day.

I haven't been as lucky with my Donald/Zurg/Prince Philip drops at all. Not much progress on any of them, unfortunately.

Would you recommend focusing on Donald or Philip first?

I have tried 15+ times to get posters with Frozone, and he has not dropped 1!!!!! So frustrating! He is at a level 9, so I don't think levels have anything to do with it. I have 20/25 posters. Here's hoping I can get Mr I by tonight!

I just defeated Zurg, but no characters opened up. Still waiting for Minnie. Mickey is maxed out, but it says I need to do more Mickey quests. What have I missed ?? I have not spent money, and I have not bought any characters with gems. I also have not bought the Parachute Drop.

I just defeated Zurg, but no characters opened up. Still waiting for Minnie. Mickey is maxed out, but it says I need to do more Mickey quests. What have I missed ?? I have not spent money, and I have not bought any characters with gems. I also have not bought the Parachute Drop.

After consulting the Wiki, there should be a piece of land to open for 45K. It looks like opening that kicks off the Minnie quests.

If that doesn't work, then you may have to upgrade a different character and then that may open more quests.

I am there too. Defeated Zurg, Merlin offered land for 45. I completed that and I can't remember if Mickeys look for Minnie quest came before the building quest or not.
Right after I got the land I had to build 2 flower things, 1 churro and 1 pretzel.
I am on Mickey look for Minnie quest right now.

I got posters from Mrs. I, building and Frozone the most.
I had kids working on hats and then tokens and that worked out well.
Have 3 more hours of welcoming left.

I was planning to level Buzz up to level 8 overnight, but I somehow managed to get enough Mr. Incredible poster tokens so was able to welcome him instead. Now my plan is to welcome him overnight, then level Violet up to level 5, try to level up Mr. Incredible a couple levels, level Donald up to level 5, and then level Pete up to level 10. At least the wait to get Mr. Incredible's tokens allowed me to level up a number of characters today: Aurora, Prince Philip, Eve, Randall, Zurg, and Flora all got the chance to level up while I was working on tokens for Mr. Incredible.

My level 7 Violet and level 6 Dash have netted me ZERO posters for Bob this entire day, so they're both permanently off poster duty. Dash is currently leveling up to 7, with Violet leveling up to 8 afterward. I need 7 more posters to welcome Bob. Helen, Mickey and the Incredibles house have been great getting posters for me so far. My level 6 Flynn has 11hrs left from the 18hr "Search Rapunzels Tower" quest. I regret welcoming and leveling up Eve, a waste of magic so far.....oh well, lesson learned hahaha!

Last edited:
I had Dash at 10, Mrs. I and V at 8 and Frozone at 3...and Frozone dropped the most collectibles so I don't think level improves the drop rate...Mr I welcomed overnight

Hi. Long time Dis board member, first time posting on this thread.

Thank you so much for everyone's helpful posts. Holding onto happy faces when I don't need them has been quite helpful.

I have Mrs. I, Dash, and Frozone at level 10 with Violet having 14 hours to go for her level 10. I am on Day 3 for Mr. I. I guess he will NOT be at level 10. At this point I will be lucky to just welcome him.

Once you welcome him, are we still waiting a few days before Syndrome appears? I am enjoying this side adventure but I need to level pretty much every character I have in order to move on. I can't even start on Donald because I need to level up a few. Annnnnnd Zurg is patiently waiting to be welcomed.

So frustrating. I will see you all in Magic Kingdoms therapy group...lol.

Have a good day and may Mr. I tokens be plentiful for all today. If not Mr. I then for the character you need.

Go here...for what happens after you welcome Mr I.

jaysenheadleywrites.com

Search magical kingdoms game. I can't get the link to post right from my phone

I'm finally welcoming Mr. I! After two days of trying for those posters I finally got them! Hopefully everything goes more smoothly now..

Go here...for what happens after you welcome Mr I.

jaysenheadleywrites.com

Search magical kingdoms game. I can't get the link to post right from my phone

Ooh -- thanks! This really helps. I have him leveling up to 6 right now and then he and Dash will go and train. It's been tricky getting the tokens to level him up without totally slowing down his quests, so he's not as far along in the game as he could be.

Looks like the Omnidroid city is 25,000 incredible coins and Syndrome is 45,000! Time to start saving up!

Looks like the Omnidroid city is 25,000 incredible coins and Syndrome is 45,000! Time to start saving up!

Yep, plus Mr. I isn't all that cheap when you upgrade him. I guess it's good that I have all those incredible coins after all -- someone said they thought that 30K would be enough to get everything... I sounds like we will need a good deal more.

Does anyone know if we can level them up once the event is over? It's going to be hard to find the time (and tokens) to get them all to 10 in the next 8 days, let alone get Syndrome in the first place.

Thanks for the warning, was about to switch my non-Incredible characters back to their standard chores, but I only had 41,000 Incredible coins.

Anyone know what the minimum level Mr. I needs to be to complete all his tasks? I want to make sure I plan my coin spending carefully.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter