Disney Magic Kingdoms

Yep, plus Mr. I isn't all that cheap when you upgrade him. I guess it's good that I have all those incredible coins after all -- someone said they thought that 30K would be enough to get everything... I sounds like we will need a good deal more.

Does anyone know if we can level them up once the event is over? It's going to be hard to find the time (and tokens) to get them all to 10 in the next 8 days, let alone get Syndrome in the first place.

Yes. The livecast with the game staff a few weeks ago confirmed we would still be able to level them up after the event ends. I'm guessing though they'll switch to magic at that point, rather than Incredicoins.

Yes. The livecast with the game staff a few weeks ago confirmed we would still be able to level them up after the event ends. I'm guessing though they'll switch to magic at that point, rather than Incredicoins.

Good to know. Thanks so much for the answer, although magic is quite scarce in my kingdom at the moment. ;) Still, better than having them stuck at whatever level they can get to within a week.

I don't want to spoil too much for those who didn't read the 2 blog posts from Jaysen....but holy cow. I don't see myself starting to defeat Syndrome until tomorrow, that's a MINIMUM 20 hours and that's with Frozone, and then less than 7 days to get all of those Epic Syndrome tokens? Once someone gets there, please update us on how fast the tokens are dropping! I am also curious if the Incredibles parade float drops any of his tokens.

I hate the bot infestation, but love that we get gems for it. I'm just back up to 100 gems now. I'm debating buying the Jet Packs, or waiting to see what comes along with the next update.

Thanks for the warning, was about to switch my non-Incredible characters back to their standard chores, but I only had 41,000 Incredible coins.

Anyone know what the minimum level Mr. I needs to be to complete all his tasks? I want to make sure I plan my coin spending carefully.

I have a lot of Mr. I's tasks still locked because he needs to be at 7, 8, or 9. What I don't know is if they are essential to the story. I think some of those could be quests after welcoming Syndrome, but at that point, I would think all Incredible's quests are "side quests."

I think the minimum lvl Mr. i has to be at is 3 to complete the story. I couldnt resist spending gems to jurry thoe quests and start battlung Syndrome. Hated wasting them, but with 20 hours for Omnidrone and Syndrome drops being epic, wanted to start asap.

In my main game, I've been so inefficient today. Accidentally, clicked on the 8 hour side quest (for having Frozone) instead of the main quest tasks. Then he finished, and I was able to do the task. Then when he finished I was supposed to upgrade him to level 3, but no, I immediately sent him off on his next quest. So the other Incredibles characters are twiddling their thumbs when they could have been collecting tokens for level 4.

Have all the tokens to Welcome Phillip but I don't have enough Magic. Hopefully, I will have enough by bedtime so I can welcome him overnight.

New game I'm more efficient, but I can't get any Mr. I tokens (or Sulley's last ear hat). Keep having to repeat so many tasks.

Now that I'm welcoming Mr. I (only an hour left to go!), everyone is dropping posters! Two days ago I could barely get anything and now it's like 'you get a poster! And you get a poster! And you get a poster!!' This would've been great on Monday or Tuesday but whatever, at least once he's first welcomed I should be able to level him again tonight.

I haven't spent any gems to hurry this process along (although I did buy Frozone, which really helps) and it looks like I have at least 14 more hours of quests for Mr. Incredible before he even gets to start going after Syndrome. He's been held up because I have been leveling him up whenever I have the tokens needed to do so, so it will probably take about 24 hours or so to get there. At this rate, I'm not sure I will even get Syndrome if it's so hard to get his tokens.

Regarding the randomness of the drops, I find that I can go 4-6 hours with no poster drops and then suddenly I get 4 in one hour.

In the regular game, I'm still struggling to get Zurg, Donald, and Prince Philip.

That's why I just left Mr. I at 3 since it was fast to level him there. My plan is to power through the quests until I unlock Syndrome and see how far I can get to unlock him. If I have to level Mr. I for the story to advance, then I will. My storybook is finally free to level up other characters!

That's why I just left Mr. I at 3 since it was fast to level him there. My plan is to power through the quests until I unlock Syndrome and see how far I can get to unlock him. If I have to level Mr. I for the story to advance, then I will. My storybook is finally free to level up other characters!

Yeah, I'm really torn on upgrading him or just finishing the quests, especially as the upgrades are now taking longer and longer.

Yeah, I'm really torn on upgrading him or just finishing the quests, especially as the upgrades are now taking longer and longer.

This is where I am too. I want to upgrade him more because my others are at 9, but if it's going to take a ridiculous amount of time and incredicoins for Syndrome and the city I don't want to waste them!

I know I can't view leaderboards, collect prizes, etc when on my work Wi-fi because they block gamecenter and whatever port this game uses. If I turn off the wifi and use my data for a few minutes, I can do those things. So I turned off the wifi at 10:55, restarted the game, and at 11, saw the items to welcome Dash and got my reward from the first gold coin event. Maybe that is the problem for others?

Mine only let me Welcome the characters after a hard reset of my iphone. Maybe that will work for others having the "go online to welcome" message

I've been stuck at 21 posters ALL day long. Seriously, since 10am. I've been sending every incredible and Frozone on the tasks for posters as soon as they finish their prior task. At this rate I will never have Syndrome.

Thanks for the upcoming coin numbers. Started banking at the beginning. Mrs I is at 10, Dash at 9, Violet at 8, Frozone at 8 and Mr I at 3 and I still have 90K in coins. Mr I and Dash are in training.

Twice in one day I've had character tasks that completely started over after I left the game and came back hours later. First Daisy and then Buzz. Grrr! I know it was an issue after the update but today all of a sudden it seems to be happening again. Anyone else having this problem?

just verifying what I am reading here. We have to upgrade all the incredibles to level 10 to get to syndrome? with 7 days left?? don't think that is possible

just verifying what I am reading here. We have to upgrade all the incredibles to level 10 to get to syndrome? with 7 days left?? don't think that is possible

That's not my understanding. I'm just trying to level them up while I can use incredicoins instead of magic. I never have enough magic.

The link that was posted earlier suggests that Mr. I will need to be at L3 to get Syndrome. I'm not sure about the rest of the family, but I do not think they need to be at 10.

A lot of people are saying Mr. I only needs to be level 3 to complete all the quests but I think it's actually level 6. On the Facebook page they posted a guide on what to do to beat syndrome and one of the quests it says to complete is "be more flexible" with Mrs. I and to do that it says Mr. I needs to be level 6. Just a heads up because a lot of you are saying you will upgrade other characters! Don't want anyone to get stuck because looks like we have lots of poster hunting to do meaning less time for Syndrome.

A lot of people are saying Mr. I only needs to be level 3 to complete all the quests but I think it's actually level 6. On the Facebook page they posted a guide on what to do to beat syndrome and one of the quests it says to complete is "be more flexible" with Mrs. I and to do that it says Mr. I needs to be level 6. Looks like we have a lot more poster hunting in our future!

Yeah, that was what I was going to say. The "Dinner Date" is level 5, and the "Be Flexible is level 6." However, there are task that opens at each level up until level 9. The level 8 task is "Find A Weakness" and that sounds potentially like something we might need for something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter