Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hi everyone! I'm couldn't find if this has been asked already, but does anyone know why I can't sync my progress to the app when I'm playing it on my windows laptop? I have the game on my android tablet and android phone, they sync together just fine by both being connected to Facebook. My Windows laptop is also connected to Facebook from within the app, but it never asks to load my Facebook progress. Does anyone have any ideas? I hope I made sense :p

Thank you!

I'm not sure why exactly, but they said back when the game was first release that while iOS and Android could sync together, neither could sync with Windows.

Hi everyone! I'm couldn't find if this has been asked already, but does anyone know why I can't sync my progress to the app when I'm playing it on my windows laptop? I have the game on my android tablet and android phone, they sync together just fine by both being connected to Facebook. My Windows laptop is also connected to Facebook from within the app, but it never asks to load my Facebook progress. Does anyone have any ideas? I hope I made sense :p

Thank you!

Not sure of the details, but I have seen the devs say that games on Windows phones are incompatible with Android or iPhone and are unable to sync.

After more than 24 hours, only at 101/10/7 for Syndrome. Probably welcome him on the last day of the event. Flynn is also a bit frustrating, I only need 2 earhats and 3 12 hour quests overnight resulted in nothing. Also not sure why he is 24 hours to welcome, is that common for characters going forward?

Have come to the conclusion that I will not finish the Incredibles. I will not spend my money on the game and still have a day to finish gathering what I need for Mr I. Will never have him leveled to 3 in time. About to give up and just move to other story lines

I am at 109/11/6 for Syndrome...not giving up hope that I can get him with at least a day or two left in the event.

I might be able to welcome Zurg soon as well...donald is way off still, only two donald ear hats dropped in a week.

I am at 93/11/12 for Syndrome, but I'm not giving up... yet.

Donald, Zurg, and Eve won't be welcomed any time soon... and I am working on the Mother Gothel battle now.

The glitch worked last night for the Incredibles battle! So now that that's done I just need to get Syndromes stuff and so far no one I've sent out has dropped any of it. Of course. I built Omnidroid city so hopefully that will help some.

But after the battle I was able to collect my last item from someone to welcome Aurora. So it was a successful night, now let's all just get this event finished! I'm Incedibled out!

I started working on a Syndrome yesterday afternoon and have 44/4/2. I have everything I need to welcome Zurg. I had been waiting not wanting to tie up my character book for 24 hrs. Since it will take so long to get syndromes things, is there any reason not to welcome Zurg? Thanks

Glitch is still working as of 2 minutes ago. Love you guys for finding that. I just hope it is still there when my husband gets to the battle, he will need the help!

It's my understanding from the DMK Facebook page that you keep your "unlocked" Incredibles characters after the event. I think unlocked is different from not yet Welcomed. In other words, you can Welcome Syndrome after the event is over...at least that's how I'm reading it. Thoughts?

I personally am of the belief, though certainly don't know for sure, that it would require a software/application update to fix the glitch. I would recommend anyone who has not yet done the Incredibles battle to turn off any automatic app updates until after you have passed that battle. I would assume Disney would be aware of the problem and try to fix it, though maybe they'll just wait the few days until the event is over at this point.

I started working on a Syndrome yesterday afternoon and have 44/4/2. I have everything I need to welcome Zurg. I had been waiting not wanting to tie up my character book for 24 hrs. Since it will take so long to get syndromes things, is there any reason not to welcome Zurg? Thanks

Do it.

Scenario: If you have Frozone, and relied solely on him to drop Syndrome's ear hats, it's still 2 hours/hat and at a (highly unlikely) 100% drop rate, it would still take you 36 hours.

Do it.

Scenario: If you have Frozone, and relied solely on him to drop Syndrome's ear hats, it's still 2 hours/hat and at a (highly unlikely) 100% drop rate, it would still take you 36 hours.

Great point. Thanks!

Syndrome is taking forever. Stuck at 13/9. Last drops were 0% using all available characters.

That happened to me with Mr. I. (tokens not showing up)

I'm at 4/2 and am getting incredibly frustrated at what seems like literally nothing dropping. At least I'm building up my incredicoins quickly. 16,000 after building the city last night to 27,670 now with all the little tasks. Won't matter if I can't get anything else though!

ETA: Nothing from the Omnidroid City but Mike Wazowski came through with a hat lol. 4/3! 16/17 to go!

Last edited:
I am getting items from all parties that are offering them. Not as frequent as I would like but getting them. O City has been built, Syndrome is at 97-15-12 in the last 2 days. I-coins are at 89K. Started farming the coins from day 1. Mrs I is at level 10, Dash, Violet, Frozone and Mr I are at level 9.

Still working on those Syndrome tokens... and Donald's. It feels more like a chore than a fun game at this point. :sad2:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter