Disney Magic Kingdoms

How long should I expect to wait to get an answer back to a support ticket I submitted? Before the Incredibles event ended, I had Violet and Dash both ready to be leveled up. Dash would have been going to level 10. But when the event ended, 4 of Dash's ear hats went missing and there aren't any quests I can earn them on. I submitted a ticket requesting they be restored to me on Friday. I received the auto-reply pretty quickly and responded to it with the ticket ID#, explaining the situation (again), and outlining exactly what I had lost and what I wanted restored. But there's been no response. I'm just wondering what would be a reasonable amount of time to give them to resolve the situation before I bug them.

For me, it took 2 days for a response for an issue (lost character items, lost gems, lost level progress....etc. while playing offline) I had back in May. Filed a ticket on a Wed. and had a reply by Fri. I was given 10 gems....better than nothing, but lesson learned.

Last edited:
For me, it took 2 days for a response for an issue (lost character items, lost gems, lost level progress....etc. while playing offline) I had back in May. Filed a ticket on a Wed. and had a reply by Fri. I was given 10 gems...yeah....better than nothing, but lesson learned.

Thanks for the reply. I'll give them a couple more days since I submitted the request on a Friday.

Hi, everyone! I need some help..I just got to the Mother Gothel fight, sent out Rapunzel and Flynn and then my phone restarted itself. It's been doing that a lot ever since I updated it (Galaxy Note 4).

Anyway, now whenever I try to get into my game all of my progress is gone and it's trying to make me start from the beginning. Any suggestions on what to do? I just contacted Gameloft but figured I'd post here to see if anyone's had similar issues that either were or weren't fixed. I really hate the thought of losing everything as I've been playing since the day it came out :(

It's a bug, everyone has the same problem. Gameloft acknowledged it on their forums and said they're investigating. In the meantime, if you have the Incredibles float, you can sometimes get Dash ears from running it in the parade.

See my answer above for the situation on Dash's ears.
But you didn't lose any tokens, they changed the requirements for some characters. I was in the same boat - ready to level Dash, Violet, and Frozone from 9 to 10 during the event, but after the event ended I found I needed more tokens for each of them.

Well, booooo! Oh well.... I'm focusing on my other characters. I've almost got Pete finally. I should have enough magic to welcome him sometime tomorrow.

I never have enough magic to do much! I am hoping I can fight Mother Gothel quickly and then just start saving....

Finally welcomed Donald, and working on defeating mother Gothel. The incredible event really helped distract me from how long it was taking.

Does everyone get Prince Phillip before Donald? It sure looks like I will have him before Donald, even though I just started collecting for Phillip yesterday.

Does everyone get Prince Phillip before Donald? It sure looks like I will have him before Donald, even though I just started collecting for Phillip yesterday.

I have already welcomed Donald and have yet to get the request to welcome Phillip. I'm guessing it is tied to opening the land in front of Small World and I haven't done that yet.

Short question - Rex or More Attractions? (Longer version) I have not spent money in the game yet (except for the $3.99 promo to get Frozone) and I currently have 265 gems. I already have Pluto, and quite a bit of unlocked "real estate" including the two pieces behind the Zurg fighting spot, and all 3 to the right of California Screamin'- - - I have been saving for Rex, (need 30 more gems) , but wonder if the gems would be better for some more buildings. I do not have quite a few of them (like RC Racers or Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop, Aurora's Spinning Wheel etc). I have lots of characters, leveling them up fine, currently working on Flynn and Randall and leveling up Minnie to get more characters, I'm getting my 60 day attraction tomorrow (I am on level 31). What to do, what to do?!! It takes so long to earn gems, I just want to make sure I spend them wisely!!

I have already welcomed Donald and have yet to get the request to welcome Phillip. I'm guessing it is tied to opening the land in front of Small World and I haven't done that yet.
Phillip comes from the Tangled then Sleeping Beauty quest line which includes unlocking the new lands/rides.

Short question - Rex or More Attractions? (Longer version) I have not spent money in the game yet (except for the $3.99 promo to get Frozone) and I currently have 265 gems. I already have Pluto, and quite a bit of unlocked "real estate" including the two pieces behind the Zurg fighting spot, and all 3 to the right of California Screamin'- - - I have been saving for Rex, (need 30 more gems) , but wonder if the gems would be better for some more buildings. I do not have quite a few of them (like RC Racers or Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop, Aurora's Spinning Wheel etc). I have lots of characters, leveling them up fine, currently working on Flynn and Randall and leveling up Minnie to get more characters, I'm getting my 60 day attraction tomorrow (I am on level 31). What to do, what to do?!! It takes so long to earn gems, I just want to make sure I spend them wisely!!
I never bought attractions since they only drop a few tokens. Characters are more fun to watch anyway! If Rex is your favorite out of the other premium characters, you should get him. Max or Merryweather would probably be more useful where you are in the game though.

Phillip comes from the Tangled then Sleeping Beauty quest line which includes unlocking the new lands/rides.

I never bought attractions since they only drop a few tokens. Characters are more fun to watch anyway! If Rex is your favorite out of the other premium characters, you should get him. Max or Merryweather would probably be more useful where you are in the game though.

Got it, thank you!

So I now have the "Boo" promo - Boo plus 130 gems for $11. I already have all the other Monsters. Is it worth it? Does she add much to the game?

Guys! I went digging a little, spoilers for new content below!

Pirates of the Caribbean and Lion King should be next! Followed by Cinderella and Aladdin. And Cars is possible eventually too.
Pirates: Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, Elizabeth Swann, Govenor Weatherby Swann, James Norrington, Captain Barbossa, Davey Jones, Joshamee Gibbs, Pintel, Ragetti. Defeat Davey Jones.
Lion King: Simba, Nala, Rafiki, Timon, Pumbaa, Scar, Zazu. Defeat Scar.
Aladdin: Aladdin, Abu, Iago, Jasmine, Genie, The Sultan, Jafar. Defeat Jafar.
Cinderella: Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia Tremaine, Drizella Tremaine. Defeat ?.
Cars: Lightning McQueen, Mater, Flo. Defeat?.
Misc?: Hook Hand(Peter Pan?), Stabbington Brothers(Tangled)

Guys! I went digging a little, spoilers for new content below!

Pirates of the Caribbean and Lion King should be next! Followed by Cinderella and Aladdin. And Cars is possible eventually too.
Pirates: Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, Elizabeth Swann, Govenor Weatherby Swann, James Norrington, Captain Barbossa, Davey Jones, Joshamee Gibbs, Pintel, Ragetti. Defeat Davey Jones.
Lion King: Simba, Nala, Rafiki, Timon, Pumbaa, Scar, Zazu. Defeat Scar.
Aladdin: Aladdin, Abu, Iago, Jasmine, Genie, The Sultan, Jafar. Defeat Jafar.
Cinderella: Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia Tremaine, Drizella Tremaine. Defeat ?.
Cars: Lightning McQueen, Mater, Flo. Defeat?.
Misc?: Hook Hand(Peter Pan?), Stabbington Brothers(Tangled)
How did you find all that?

I haven't had any tokens drop for Phillip... Donald looks more promising a conquest to me at this point!

If you need magic, go for a low-hour attraction like Aurora's Spinning Wheel. Otherwise, go for Rex. He's adorable. Plus he helps greatly to get Zurg!

It's in the game's .obb file after you unpack it. I could only read the files that were text only like character names, characters token names, buildings, quest dialogues. I couldn't figure what to do with everything else sadly.

Lots of stuff is programmed into games, but doesn't necessarily make it into being real content. Probably just place holders for the time being, especially since an actual update is needed to the game for the storyline to progress past Mother Gothel at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter