• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I know, anything could change until the update actually happens. But since some data is there, it's nice to get an idea of what could be coming up. Who knows, we may get another event before main story content update. I would pretty happy if we got Lion King stuff though :)

I have just one quest open now... Welcome Mother Gothel. I need 3 more ears and in the last two days nothing has dropped. :( I remember reading on here that's her ears are hard to come by, and gosh you guys weren't kidding.

4 characters doing long missions to try to get the tokens needed for Donald and it's been 3 days since anything has dropped. I may have to take a break from the game if nothing drops again tomorrow....sigh

Last night I went to upgrade Mr Incredible for an 8 hour upgrade. I woke up this morning and it is frozen on 7 hour and 57 minutes. I have turned my phone off and on and gained 2 seconds. Has this happened to anyone else and if yes what tips do you have to in-freeze it.

Nevermind I got it un-frozen!

Last edited:

This might seem like a stupid question but when up buy an extra slot for parades is this 5 gems once to unlock it or 5 gems each time? And is this the same for floats? I I but on with gems does it then cost some magic to run it each time? Thanks

This might seem like a stupid question but when up buy an extra slot for parades is this 5 gems once to unlock it or 5 gems each time? And is this the same for floats? I I but on with gems does it then cost some magic to run it each time? Thanks

Once it's unlocked, the slot remains unlocked. It will still cost magic to run that float every time though

I have just one quest open now... Welcome Mother Gothel. I need 3 more ears and in the last two days nothing has dropped. :( I remember reading on here that's her ears are hard to come by, and gosh you guys weren't kidding.

Same!! After running 12 hour quests yesterday that ended in the night, this morning I got 3 more hats! I usually try to have them go from 9-9 so I can collect twice in the day but couldn't do it yesterday, maybe letting them sit for several hours before collecting was my magical "thing" yesterday! Still need a couple more, maybe by this time tomorrow I'll have them all.

Same!! After running 12 hour quests yesterday that ended in the night, this morning I got 3 more hats! I usually try to have them go from 9-9 so I can collect twice in the day but couldn't do it yesterday, maybe letting them sit for several hours before collecting was my magical "thing" yesterday! Still need a couple more, maybe by this time tomorrow I'll have them all.

Lucky!!! I'm still needing 3 hats, and that's with 3 characters doing all day tasks for days and days now. Ugh.

I am working on getting Flora and Zurg right now. I only need one more spinning wheel to drop so I should be able to get Flora today. Zurg, on the other hand, is very difficult. I still need 10 more lasers and 9 more hats. I had been avoiding sending multiple characters on the 24 hour quests to get the hats because they have an epic drop rate listed. I have 312 gems and I'm trying to decide after what I have read if I should get Pluto or Rex. I'm hoping to get both in time for them to be useful. It sounds like Pluto helps with Donald, and he also appears to be a difficult character. While Rex helps with Zurg. Which character should I get first?

I'm finally defeating Zurg...slowly trying to level up some characters since for the last few days I feel like I was trying so hard to collect magic that it was a waste if no tokens were being collected at the same time.

The Incredibles characters are golden for the short quests for magic.

Question though. Is anyone else bored? I made an excel spreadsheet after going through the gameplay quests and to expand, buy everything I need, and welcome the rest of everyone I need almost 1,000,000 magic. That doesn't include leveling anyone up. And all these quests take like 12-24 hours each. I know I'm way far behind most of you, so you all have done this already, but I feel like there should be more to this, other than hitting a button to go on a 24 hour quest. I wish they would add in some mini-games or something, especially to try and get magic or gems.

I'm bored, but not for the same reasons. I have 900K magic, every character, every attraction, and I'm only really getting on the game once or twice a day to collect potions and level a character up. I had all of the tokens for Mother Gothel the day before the Incredible event started, so I was pretty much done the main game well over a month ago. Now just waiting for new content, or a mini event, or something!

I'm bored, but not for the same reasons. I have 900K magic, every character, every attraction, and I'm only really getting on the game once or twice a day to collect potions and level a character up. I had all of the tokens for Mother Gothel the day before the Incredible event started, so I was pretty much done the main game well over a month ago. Now just waiting for new content, or a mini event, or something!

Same here. All my characters are at level 9 or 10 so I basically log on once a day to start a new one leveling to 10.

Do you guys both have all the premium characters and/or attractions also? I bought Pluto and Frozone cause they were cheap. I have 435 gems so far but haven't spent them on any other characters or attractions cause I'm a gem hoarder and don't want to waste them lol.

Do you guys both have all the premium characters and/or attractions also? I bought Pluto and Frozone cause they were cheap. I have 435 gems so far but haven't spent them on any other characters or attractions cause I'm a gem hoarder and don't want to waste them lol.

I do. Some are very helpful at getting items for other characters.

I bought all the promos, so I think that was Pluto, Rex, Wall E, Maximus, and Frozone. I've been able to earn gems for everything and everyone else. I was holding out on a lot of the attractions and trying to save gems for the next update, but just bought RC Racers and the Jet Packs last week and I'm already back up to 120 gems from leveling, daily rewards, and parades. I do only have 4 parade slots, as right now I don't think it's worth 95 gems to open up the next one.

Last night I went to upgrade Mr Incredible for an 8 hour upgrade. I woke up this morning and it is frozen on 7 hour and 57 minutes. I have turned my phone off and on and gained 2 seconds. Has this happened to anyone else and if yes what tips do you have to in-freeze it.

Nevermind I got it un-frozen!

Yes, this happens to me every once in a while ever since the Incredibles update. A character will start all over again on a task ( usually a long one :rolleyes:) after I come back to the game (and yes, it is always __hours and 57 minutes). There's nothing wrong with my internet connection, the restart only affects one random character while the rest of them will have progressed through their tasks like normal. I'm chalking it up as some random bug and I just deal with it. Luckily I'm a more casual player so I don't get too bent out of shape about it.

What else do I have to do to get the fairies? I got Minnie about a week or so ago, and did all her quests right away, I haven't had any new quests for her for days. I have her leveled up to 8. I thought that would be enough to give me at least Flora (and the other fairies to work on too). I hope to have enough magic to level Flynn tonight or tomorrow - and I just welcomed Randall. I feel like I stall out on progressing when it seems I am doing everything right on track. I started the game in mid May and am level 31, so it's certainly not from lack of trying! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter