Disney Magic Kingdoms

Does anyone have any experience with how long you can put off doing an update? It seems like I remember update 2 being required at a certain point.

I have only gotten one gold chest so far. My theory is that maybe it is because I have not welcomed Mother Gothel yet... Has anyone else who hasn't welcomed MG gotten a gold or platinum chest with the gloves? WITHOUT Paying for extra that is.... :)

I have Mother Gothel and have not found a single gold chest. I have bought 3 platinum chests and got magic twice and the stupid Mrs Incredible gold statue. Such a tick off. If they want me to continue to buy chests they really should have given me at least one of the good things for one of them! Will keep searching for a gold chest but not holding my breath.

Awesome thank you so much! That's odd because in the game when you click on your story book, then click toy story, then on Zurg, the prompt says "complete more toy story quest to unlock Zurg". Doesn't say anything about unlocking Rapunzel! Lol. Thanks for your answer though! ❤
It doesn't make a lot of sense does it? You would think that defeating the character would unlock them..

You could always use the glitch if you don't get the Prince Charming gloves on the first try. If you don't get it, delete the game, reinstall and depending on when it auto saved, you should have the gems back and you can try again. Make sure your game is linked to your Game Center or your Facebook profile before you delete. Takes about 5 minutes to reinstall and sit through the introduction again. But saves 150+ gems.

I sucked it up and bought 2 platinum chests. The first one gave me 7000 magic and the second one gave me gloves! I just collected all my magic and finally got a gold chest off of Mickeys house! Guess I should have waited, but I'm ok that I spent the gems and got 2 pretty good things in return! It's a game of luck I guess. Kind of feels like playing the lottery sometimes! Hang in there for those who haven't got them yet! They will come eventually!

I finally got a gold chest tonight from collecting magic. No idea what is in it yet until tomorrow morning.

I finally got another gold chest as well! Let's hope both of ours work out better than the first one I got - which was a decoration :sad:

so i got another gold chest today too i wonder if they release them every 3-4 days since we all got another one maybe platinum will be once a week?

so i figured out that i have to collect 16 more times to reach the final milestone for the brooms and its totally doable also this is with sleeping no alarms with the 3 hour collects there were alarms with the hour collect no alarms need sleep :)

After seeing everyone say they got gold chests today I went and did a collection and I also got one. I won't know what's in it til tomorrow morning so here's hoping its some gloves!

After seeing everyone say they got gold chests today I went and did a collection and I also got one. I won't know what's in it til tomorrow morning so here's hoping its some gloves!
me too really wanting them but sorta willing to wait if the drop for gold chest is every few days

me too really wanting them but sorta willing to wait if the drop for gold chest is every few days

I'm trying to be patient lol. I'm not gonna spend gems on chests and hope I get lucky so I'm willing to wait for the gold chests. This is the second one that has appeared for me so maybe I'll get lucky! Hopefully you do as well!

so i got another gold chest today too i wonder if they release them every 3-4 days since we all got another one maybe platinum will be once a week?

Not everyone has got them. Still waiting for one let alone a second!

You could always use the glitch if you don't get the Prince Charming gloves on the first try. If you don't get it, delete the game, reinstall and depending on when it auto saved, you should have the gems back and you can try again. Make sure your game is linked to your Game Center or your Facebook profile before you delete. Takes about 5 minutes to reinstall and sit through the introduction again. But saves 150+ gems.

Thanks for this tip. I ended up using it to get Splash Mountain. I bought one platinum box and got magic. So I deleted and reinstalled. All my gems were still there. I tried again, and that box had Splash Mountain in it!

"Some day my prince will come"...lol. My strategy of ignoring this update and focusing on leveling my characters actually messes with the chests. A tip a few posts back suggested not leaving any Flynn satchels needed for Flynn in order to eliminate at least that token in your random chest gift. I thought that was smart....you know...increase your odds right? Well, not so fast. It just gets replaced with a different character token. The Flynn satchel is gone as a chest option for me. But, lucky for me I've been leveling characters (lots of sarcasm here) I've leveled Frozone, Aurora, and Syndrome today. Now, all their tokens appear in the chests for me. Ugh, not happy about that. I guess I just need to get all characters to level 10 first. I'm not spending gems on chests. I'm too stubborn. I'm not a gambler by nature. I was annoyed that I got Frozone ears in my bronze chest. I still haven't seen a gold or platinum pop up. Maybe I'm more of an Elsa and I don't need no stinkin' prince! Lol!

I broke down and spent gems on chests and got Splash Mountain. Spent another 50 and got a crap decoration. Spent another 50 and got gloves.
Now I don't have to buy any more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter