Disney Magic Kingdoms

Now that the attractions are on sale, I know a lot of people are wondering what is worth the gems and what's not worth them. I'm very stingy on how I spend my gems, since they are so hard to come by.

I have Pluto, boo, & Maximus, but I have no gem rides other that Mike and Sully to the rescue. I also just welcomed Flynn and just started with his quests, so if someone can please tell me what is helpful for collecting more magic/ helping me obtain tokens for characters I need to welcome in the future, I'd really appreciate it!

Also, is Cinderella worth welcoming or should I concentrate on getting enough to buy Roz or Eve? Who is most beneficial to advance the game out of those three? Also when do I get to defeat Zurg?

Concentrate on getting Roz. Roz is a big part to move the main story line. I believe you need to get Roz and Pete to then battle zurg if i remember right. Cinderella does absolutely nothing for your game, and so does eve. Eve has a couple side quests, but nothing to effect the main game story line.

GAH of course we get a sale now. I just purchased Fantasia Gardens yesterday!

I know, right. I bought Wall-E and his house because I was tired of waiting for a sale, and then boom. I do have 242 gems left, so I will probably pick up the more expensive attractions while they are cheap.

I got a survey yesterday about the game. They asked how often I play, other games I play, etc. But most interesting was that they asked what my top five Disney movies are and my favorite Disney attraction. Wondering if they are looking for interest for a new update. Come on Haunted Mansion!

Question: Spent 50,000 magic to finish a quest by buying the land next to Space Mountain (to the left). Where does that get me?
It continues your main quest line. You'll eventually have to buy any piece of land that is unlocked for you to get new characters.

Question: Spent 50,000 magic to finish a quest by buying the land next to Space Mountain (to the left). Where does that get me?

Also, is Cinderella worth welcoming or should I concentrate on getting enough to buy Roz or Eve? Who is most beneficial to advance the game out of those three? Also when do I get to defeat Zurg?

If you have welcomed Roz (and Pete) and you purchase that piece of land, it will trigger the Defeat Zurg battle, and then open up the Fantasyland portal which will trigger Tangled quest (after you buy more land). So ignore Eve and Cindy, welcome Roz, and buy land.

I got a survey yesterday about the game. They asked how often I play, other games I play, etc. But most interesting was that they asked what my top five Disney movies are and my favorite Disney attraction. Wondering if they are looking for interest for a new update. Come on Haunted Mansion!
Me too! I avoided putting in Tangled in movies since we already have content for it. I haven't been to Disneyland in so long I didn't know what favorite attraction to put down :(

So with this Cannon Fire! event .... if only 8 bots generate each session and the bots only regenerate once every hour or once every 3 hours how is it possible that 2 people (AriiaDaughterOfZeus and Glass Slippers 82788) can have 14 bots already found after just 45 minutes of the event? Seems like some pretty obvious cheating going on unless I am missing something. Time tampering? Hopefully Gameloft is paying attention and disqualifies cheaters from the events instead of rewarding them.

Here this past broom event, I had one extra broom one time. No idea why, just there it was. So maybe they're not cheating--maybe they just had extras that showed up in their game. If they have double the numbers of everybody else after a couple of respawns, then we'll all know for sure they're cheating.

So, how about that crappy first prize? It sure makes me not want to run up the numbers.

Here this past broom event, I had one extra broom one time. No idea why, just there it was. So maybe they're not cheating--maybe they just had extras that showed up in their game. If they have double the numbers of everybody else after a couple of respawns, then we'll all know for sure they're cheating.

So, how about that crappy first prize? It sure makes me not want to run up the numbers.

The top 3 on my leader board have 159, 85, 68 with 2 days & 20 hours left, while everyone else is 24 and below. I seem to be on the 8 every 3 hours schedule so have no way of winning. While I don't care about the statue, I'd love to have the 30 gems that goes with it.

I get bots every 2 hours. On my leaderboard everyone has 24 or less bots.

I just purchased Fantasia Gardens. Any other good ones I should get?

Last edited:
so i bought most of the gem attractions before the sale but i had tons to burn through so i will be buying the rest when i get home haven't done the bots yet so hopefully my board will be easy. guess i will buy a platinum box after i buy the 3 or 4 missing attractions to hopefully get splash mountain

Now that the attractions are on sale, I know a lot of people are wondering what is worth the gems and what's not worth them. I'm very stingy on how I spend my gems, since they are so hard to come by.

I have Pluto, boo, & Maximus, but I have no gem rides other that Mike and Sully to the rescue. I also just welcomed Flynn and just started with his quests, so if someone can please tell me what is helpful for collecting more magic/ helping me obtain tokens for characters I need to welcome in the future, I'd really appreciate it!

I bought Fantasia Gardens because they drop gold coins. I'm also thinking of buying the parachute drop for the same reason. I'd rather get the mad tea party and aladdin's theater because they're so cute, but they don't drop coins.

This is a list of attractions and what they each drop. http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/main/category/Attractions

So with this Cannon Fire! event .... if only 8 bots generate each session and the bots only regenerate once every hour or once every 3 hours how is it possible that 2 people (AriiaDaughterOfZeus and Glass Slippers 82788) can have 14 bots already found after just 45 minutes of the event? Seems like some pretty obvious cheating going on unless I am missing something. Time tampering? Hopefully Gameloft is paying attention and disqualifies cheaters from the events instead of rewarding them.

My coworker's event started right at 10:00 CST (normal time from what I've noticed). For some reason mine didn't start until noon. By the time it showed up on my game, everyone else in my group had already collected twice. Which makes me think that it's something wrong with my game, not anything they did. I wonder if something similar could have happened with you.

Me too! I avoided putting in Tangled in movies since we already have content for it. I haven't been to Disneyland in so long I didn't know what favorite attraction to put down :(
Yeah I said Peter Pan (because I need Peter, not just Tink. It is also my favorite), Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Mary Poppins, and Lion King. Not sure what they can do with that but hopefully something!

Revision of my post from a month or so ago, about what each gem attractions are the most worthwhile (I already own most of these, so I can't see what all is on sale, so this is the whole list. Apologies if some of these are not actually included in the sale.): If you're going to get Pluto or Wall-E, you'll need their houses to finish their quests. Pluto's house (which drops pumpkin carriage tokens for Cinderella and Charming), the Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop (which drops Sarge ears and Celia tokens), and Fantasia Gardens (which drops Cinderella ears and Tinkerbell tokens) all also drop gold for the Striking Gold mini-events. Aurora's Spinning Wheel makes getting the spining wheel tokens for the Sleeping Beauty characters and the little purple pennant tokens for the Tangled characters easy, which I think is nice. The Mad Tea Party drops Donald hat tokens, although few and far between. RC Racers drops tokens for Hamm and Pete, and opens up efficient tasks for tokens for some other characters. Mike and Sulley to the Rescue is mostly good for Roz's tokens. The Magic Lamp Theatre drops Prince Charming's gloves, after you already have the first pair. Jet Packs doesn't have any extra benefits currently, as far as I know, but who knows what the future will bring? All the premium attractions, characters, and decorations also theoretically draw in more lifetime visitors, if you care about that leaderboard. So it really just depends on where you are in the game, and what is important to you.

I had accumulated over 500 gems, so I bought the four remaining attractions I didn't have yet- Parachute Drop, Aurora's Spinning Wheel, Fantasia Gardens, and the Jet Packa. So now I have all the characters, all of the attractions (including Splash Mountain), and still have 258 gems left.

Just wondering I play on my iPad its an older one and I notice that sometimes when I click on the list of tasks it kinda freezes and doesn't allow me to scroll for longer tasks anyone have this problem or is it my older version of an iPad? It also kicks me out of the game too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter