• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Time is almost out and I cannot decide if I should use more gems to buy tea cups, rx racers and the Mike and Sully rides. Opinions??!
I'm also only at 40000 magic and running out of room. Think I may need to store some things and try this hat stand/hamburget stand idea.
I have a 50000 cursed area to buy, Cinderella ready to welcome and Roz and Pete but not enough magic!!

Time is almost out and I cannot decide if I should use more gems to buy tea cups, rx racers and the Mike and Sully rides. Opinions??!
I'm also only at 40000 magic and running out of room. Think I may need to store some things and try this hat stand/hamburget stand idea.
I have a 50000 cursed area to buy, Cinderella ready to welcome and Roz and Pete but not enough magic!!
You need to buy the 50,000 area to defeat Zurg so buy that and fill it with hat stands and attractions. The hat stands will help generate magic to get Pete and Roz who I hear are important to advancing the game. My understanding is Cinderella does very little.

Day 732: still no gloves. Everyone else says charming and cinderella are seemingly side quests that don't add much to the main storyline yet, but the desire to get the gloves is still strong. I haven't seen a platinum or gold chest for days.

I'm confused. How can you be on Day 732? I thought the game only started in March 2016.
:confused3

My biggest issue with the game is the amount of people that manipulate the time and don't get caught, but I constantly get warnings that I'm manipulating the time and I've not done it once. I'm at 2.138m visitors and there are people in the 20/30mm range. I keep thinking I'm doing something wrong, but there's not much more I can do to increase visitors.

My biggest issue with the game is the amount of people that manipulate the time and don't get caught, but I constantly get warnings that I'm manipulating the time and I've not done it once. I'm at 2.138m visitors and there are people in the 20/30mm range. I keep thinking I'm doing something wrong, but there's not much more I can do to increase visitors.

Do you have proof of people manipulating time? I'm almost at 5 million visitors and haven't manipulated time at all. Things like running parades, granting wishes, adding attractions/concessions/decorations, visiting "friends" parks, ALL contribute to your visitor count. Do you do all of this stuff all the time? I haven't visited friends parks in weeks because I consider it time consuming for little reward. It's not unreasonable for people to be that much higher.

This game is starting to be a chore. I'm almost up to welcoming Minnie but it's annoying scrolling through a million characters and sending them off on tasks.

It would be great to be able to set it up so they perform the same task over and over. So I can just check in to collect magic and not need to set every character on a 1-2 hour task again

Or be able to hide characters. All of my characters are 9 with max tokens or 10 except Charming, Cinderella, and Merryweather. So most of characters are useless now since I have too much magic...

Finished Cinderella today to level 10. Now I'm back waiting for the next update. I decided to save any gold or platinum chests that I find since I already have everything I can get from those chests just in case they do another deal like with Prince Charming where you need to find the first item from a premium chest. I'm really hoping they don't but seems like the smart thing to do just in case. So far I have 2 unopened gold chests in storage.

IMG_2212.jpg

Finished Cinderella today to level 10. Now I'm back waiting for the next update. I decided to save any gold or platinum chests that I find since I already have everything I can get from those chests just in case they do another deal like with Prince Charming where you need to find the first item from a premium chest. I'm really hoping they don't but seems like the smart thing to do just in case. So far I have 2 unopened gold chests in storage.

View attachment 189277
That's actually a really really smart idea! I'm going to start doing that from now on, although the drop rates for those chests are pretty meagre.

Has anyone been able to find two platinum chests? I know most of us found the first one around the same time.

Has anyone been able to find two platinum chests? I know most of us found the first one around the same time.

Just found a platinum chest. I'm pretty positive that was the 2nd one ever that I found. Just going to save it and not open it just in case they use the chests again in the future for the first item needed to welcome a character like with Prince Charming this past update.

I had a banned message today for no reason. I tried forced close but didn't get rid of it. I then uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. When I connected to Facebook and Google play it didn't load my game data. I'm stuck at the beginning of the story. Does anybody know how to get back to where I was at?

Just found a platinum chest. I'm pretty positive that was the 2nd one ever that I found. Just going to save it and not open it just in case they use the chests again in the future for the first item needed to welcome a character like with Prince Charming this past update.

Just found one, too. I know it's only my 2nd one. And it wasn't hidden, it was a bonus when I clicked on some task or something.

I don't have Splash Mountain, so I'm tempted to try to open it.

Just found one, too. I know it's only my 2nd one. And it wasn't hidden, it was a bonus when I clicked on some task or something.

I don't have Splash Mountain, so I'm tempted to try to open it.
How do you store chests for later use?

I had a banned message today for no reason. I tried forced close but didn't get rid of it. I then uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. When I connected to Facebook and Google play it didn't load my game data. I'm stuck at the beginning of the story. Does anybody know how to get back to where I was at?
It has been happening lately for no reason. The first time I got mine, it stuck and I had to contact Customer Care, who removed it. Now I get one every few days. I just close out the game and restart it, no issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter