Disney Magic Kingdoms

And i hope with the new update it means we will have the option to change the main characters clothes anytime we want , imagining having sorcerers apprentice Mickey wandering around !!

So I currently have three kids standing in the middle of the hub that I granted "ride" wishes to and they are just standing there, with the little time bubbles. Could they be waiting for a parade? (I've got like 40 min left of the cooldown time) I've never had a parade as a wishable thing, but there can't be anything else there they are interested in? Has anyone else had this, or could this be a glitch?

Have you rebooted the game? Just closed it out completely and restarted? I often find that helps. I've had this happen once or twice and closing out completely has solved it, the bubbles just turn into happy faces.

Hi , I welcomed Rapunzel but now I have Mother Gothel wandering around my park and was wondering if her quests start soon? Ive seen people battle her but i dont even have the land near adventureland land so wondering if the story progresses quickly?

Get used to seeing her wander around for the next few weeks. You still have the fairies, Aurora and Philip to welcome before you get that land and battle her. Pete and Zurg both wandered round for quite a while before you got to battle them don't forget.

I'm trying to decide if I should spend 195 gems to open up the 3rd chest processing slot. Even with all the holding spots purchased, I'm running out of room. Gems = 265, I have all land, attractions [other than Splash mountain], and characters. Swann and Jack are the only characters not maxd out. Think I should spring for the final processing spot?

If you are a fairly regular player, it does come in handy. I waited until I had every character maxed out, and had received every attraction and parade float first. I had enough gems so I bought it so I could throw my gold/platinum chests on all 3 spots when going away for the weekend so I wouldn't end up maxing out on chests and having to discard them. I ended up using all my gems, but just from constantly running 2 floats together every 6 hours and playing the 2 ads for gems every day, I'm already back to 82 gems. You could always wait a bit for the Halloween update to see if you need them, and then buy the spot after if they are just sitting around.

Hoping that with the new Halloween update they add a new quest for every character to go trick or treating so I can finally send them on something new instead of the same 4-6-8-12 hour quests every single day.

Definitely hoping for Nightmare before Xmas characters for the update, as I'm going to Disneyland for the first time in 20 years this weekend and will get to see the Halloween themed decor at Haunted Mansion in person to set the mood! Fingers crossed it won't be too crowded!

Hoping that with the new Halloween update they add a new quest for every character to go trick or treating so I can finally send them on something new instead of the same 4-6-8-12 hour quests every single day.

Definitely hoping for Nightmare before Xmas characters for the update, as I'm going to Disneyland for the first time in 20 years this weekend and will get to see the Halloween themed decor at Haunted Mansion in person to set the mood! Fingers crossed it won't be too crowded!
I hope you're planning on getting a fastpass for HM, that overlay almost always has a pretty long wait.

This morning DMK would not load. I get the white splash screen and then the crash occurs. I went to use a browser to report a trouble ticket and they had a link that people are experiencing a crash problem. I checked I am having the problem also. I run Win 10 (latest build). Anyone else having the problem? I wonder how they will get us a patch if the game does not load. I sure hope the facebook/msn backup works as I have a lot of time invested in this game.

OMG AGAIN, after it bumped me down to joyful randomly the other day, I got it back to 60% ecstatic, and it friggen put me down to 88% CHEERFUL. They never resolved my ticket or contacted me after Sept. 21. I'm so livid.

OMG AGAIN, after it bumped me down to joyful randomly the other day, I got it back to 60% ecstatic, and it friggen put me down to 88% CHEERFUL. They never resolved my ticket or contacted me after Sept. 21. I'm so livid.

Contacted customer service twice about glitches/issues I had. That was almost 2 months ago and still no response from them. Tried to push through, but decided to drop this game after welcoming Gothel a few weeks back. Maybe they'll get back to you, but don't be surprised if/when they don't. Good 'ol Gameloft.

They emailed me back apologizing for the delay, saying they are still looking into it, but it may take a long time to get resolved lol. Such a joke.

They emailed me back apologizing for the delay, saying they are still looking into it, but it may take a long time to get resolved lol. Such a joke.
For real. Just breath.. everything will be okay. It's a free app with very limited advertising. I've been a reader since this forum was created, but you've inspired me to create an account just to tell you to stop complaining and just enjoy the app... Every time I get on here I see multiple people just complaining and being so negative all the time.

So, I ran out of things to do. My characters have no missions, no new characters are expected, the game isn't offering new attractions... What's going on with the developers? I have more than 800.000 Magics and not a thing to do.
Pretty dissapointed At This game

So, I ran out of things to do. My characters have no missions, no new characters are expected, the game isn't offering new attractions... What's going on with the developers? I have more than 800.000 Magics and not a thing to do.
Pretty dissapointed At This game
There's a Halloween event coming up on the 13th

I'm sorry if this has already been brought up but I'm having problems with chests. It is saying that I have two chests somewhere in the kingdom and I have looked everywhere but can't find them. Are they in some of the lands I haven't accessed yet?? I just moved into Fantasyland. Working on Flora and Zurg now. Thanks!!

If Gameloft refunded you gems would you just get a pop-up that says gift with the gems? I had sent an email to them two weeks ago or so and when I opened my game tonight I got that pop-up with gems. They never answered my email so I'm assuming that's what it was for but I wasn't positive.

If Gameloft refunded you gems would you just get a pop-up that says gift with the gems? I had sent an email to them two weeks ago or so and when I opened my game tonight I got that pop-up with gems. They never answered my email so I'm assuming that's what it was for but I wasn't positive.
Yes. I got a gem compensation for a game glitch shortly after I started. They replied quickly asking for more info then I didn't hear anything. A few days later I got a gem gift, and an hour after that I got an email saying I should be receiving gems to help sort my issue.

Yes. I got a gem compensation for a game glitch shortly after I started. They replied quickly asking for more info then I didn't hear anything. A few days later I got a gem gift, and an hour after that I got an email saying I should be receiving gems to help sort my issue.

Awesome! Thanks. It had been awhile since I emailed them so when it popped up I almost forgot why I would get a gift.

Has anyone else dealt with the app downloading every. single. time? It used to be maybe once a day, but now every time I open the app (even if I haven't closed the app) it requires a download. Which takes a number of minutes. I have absolutely no patience for this. I used to open the game every hour to collect, but now I don't want to touch it because I have to sit and wait for it!

Has anyone else dealt with the app downloading every. single. time? It used to be maybe once a day, but now every time I open the app (even if I haven't closed the app) it requires a download. Which takes a number of minutes. I have absolutely no patience for this. I used to open the game every hour to collect, but now I don't want to touch it because I have to sit and wait for it!

Mine did this when I first got the app. You may try checking how much space you have left on your phone. Mine was almost full so I deleted a bunch of videos and apps. Since then, I've only had to download game content if I go for an extended period of time (6-8 hours maybe?) without checking in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter