• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

For the last several weeks, there's been a lot of complaining that, "they had nothing to do," in their game. Now there is not only new characters but other stuff to do that seems will last longer than the event, and now it's all complaining because you can't finish everything in 3 days?
Thank you for this statement. It is 100% true and something I've been feeling as well.

I'm super glad for the update and glad it will Be hard to get all the fabrics for the costumes. It will give me something to do! I'm glad to see the old characters come back into play with the costumes. I have almost all my characters leveled up to 10 and nothing left but to upgrade. The game got stale for a bit waiting for something new. Ive had fun with the new update to have goals with Mickey and Donald again.
The new event and characters have been great as well. It is nice to have the game become interactive again and not just upgrading everyone to level 10.

Welcome Jack right now! I'm so excited! These characters are my favorite introduced so far!

I know there's some complaining happening and I totally get it, the costumes aren't really exciting but at least the ones we get to keep working on after the event will keep us working toward something, even if it is kinda stupid after Halloween. To me one of the most boring things about this game is when there is absolutely nothing to do. So even though the costumes are a bit boring at least it'll be something to work toward, even if you don't try you'll still end up collecting items in the background. I kinda think of them like the chests, I really dislike the chests but at least it's something to do when absolutely nothing else is happening!

Is anyone else having issues with the task of "Dress-Up Duck". I can not get fabrics for Donald's pumpkin costume since they require Mickey to share an activity with Minnie as Halloween Dance or Daisy as Costume Judge. Both Minnie and Daisy need to be dressed in their costume to start. However I can not get the purple or red stripe fabrics for these two since they require Donald to Trick or Treat to obtain. To trick or treat Donald requires him to be in costume. So it become cyclical and not achievable. Anyone able to get past this issue

Is anyone else having issues with the task of "Dress-Up Duck". I can not get fabrics for Donald's pumpkin costume since they require Mickey to share an activity with Minnie as Halloween Dance or Daisy as Costume Judge. Both Minnie and Daisy need to be dressed in their costume to start. However I can not get the purple or red stripe fabrics for these two since they require Donald to Trick or Treat to obtain. To trick or treat Donald requires him to be in costume. So it become cyclical and not achievable. Anyone able to get past this issue

At least during the event

You get the Purple fabric in chests. There is no getting around that*. Daisy's other fabric comes out of chests or Goofy's Handyman task.

Earn Daisy.

Then you can use Mickey + Daisy to get Minnie's other fabric, with the purple again coming out of chests.

Earn Minnie

Then work on Donald. Like his original Welcome, just because a quest popped up doesn't mean it can be quickly completed.

*Alternative solution, although I wouldn't recommend it, buy a ton of chests to possibly get Donald fabric.

* Second alternate - I keep forgetting that you can select buy on the costume screen. But still probably more gems than makes sense (unless it's to fill in the last 1 or 2 pieces).

We did get a preview that after the event, other characters could earn fabric. I noticed Flynn has a 24 hr task for Donald fabric. So once the event is over it seems like it would be possible for future players to work on Donald earlier, than we are able during the event.

Last edited:

Is anyone else having trouble leveling up Zero? I bought him as soon as he was available and only Bo Peep and the chests can drop his dog house charm. I've sent Bo Peep out 22 times and I've only gotten the tokens twice! I've gotten 3 donald hats in the same time frame! I know it is supposed to be rare, but when legendary drops before rare, it's a bit ridiculous. I've had to leave Jack maxed out at level 2 so her quest won't drop his ears instead so I can HOPEFULLY get the last token and level up zero.
On the plus side, I'm up to 8 purple fabrics and have all the green ones for daisy, so it is just a matter of time and luck for those last 2 to drop so I can finally get Daisy in costume. In the meantime, she is hard at work on Donald hats.

For those wondering, once you welcome Jack and while waiting for Daisy fabric, there is a small break where Mickey has no quests, so you can send him out with Pete for more Donald hats.

I barely get chests anymore. Is it possible to play too much? I clear my chests as soon as they are unlocked. I have one silver chest with 2 hours left and then I will have zero chests. Anyone else have this issue?

Oh, and I love this update.
Yes. My chest drop,rate has gone way down. I used to discard 4 or more chests a day and have 4 waiting when I had only 1 stand open, and alol waiting slots full.

I opened up the two stands after the event stayed, and now I only have 1 'cooking! And almost all my waiting spaces clear and haven't seen a new chest in hours. I'm sure my rate has dropped. I opened both slots so I wouldn't be discarding so many during the event. Based on previous rates I should be just keeping up, not empty.

Is anyone else having trouble leveling up Zero? I bought him as soon as he was available and only Bo Peep and the chests can drop his dog house charm. I've sent Bo Peep out 22 times and I've only gotten the tokens twice! I've gotten 3 donald hats in the same time frame! I know it is supposed to be rare, but when legendary drops before rare, it's a bit ridiculous. I've had to leave Jack maxed out at level 2 so her quest won't drop his ears instead so I can HOPEFULLY get the last token and level up zero.
On the plus side, I'm up to 8 purple fabrics and have all the green ones for daisy, so it is just a matter of time and luck for those last 2 to drop so I can finally get Daisy in costume. In the meantime, she is hard at work on Donald hats.

For those wondering, once you welcome Jack and while waiting for Daisy fabric, there is a small break where Mickey has no quests, so you can send him out with Pete for more Donald hats.

Once you level Zero up a little, he can also earn the dog house token, as well as the parade float, and eventually Jack will too (level 5). So it should get easier once you get passed this roadblock. I haven't had what I would consider difficulties. My Zero is Level 4.

I just leveled zero to level 3. It did seem like Bo Peep wasn't dropping very often but that's all I've had her working on so don't worry it'll come eventually!

I have a bunch of characters waiting to level up, all 16 hour timers. I really don't want to tie up the leveling process with non event characters. I am also about 3 tokens away from welcoming mother Gothel. Errr the struggle!!

On a positive note I just finished getting finkelstein's lab. Which is 6000 tokens.

Yep. Not gonna do it. It's one thing to charge a fee for an app. But this thing where there are constant roadblocks where it's easy to get through if you pay for it just doesn't make the game any fun. So I can buy my way out of it? Well, that's not really why I'm playing the game; feels a little like "cheating" to me. Not that others are cheating, but I'm playing to play, not to just pay my way through. As it is, without speeding things up, I run out of things to do, so I have no desire to rush through content at this point. Oh, and they also get money from ad revenue, which is fine.

"In app purchases". Buyer beware.

It just kills me to send Mickey and Pete off for twelve hours only to result in magic but no hat more often than not.

I have a bunch of characters waiting to level up, all 16 hour timers. I really don't want to tie up the leveling process with non event characters. I am also about 3 tokens away from welcoming mother Gothel. Errr the struggle!!

On a positive note I just finished getting finkelstein's lab. Which is 6000 tokens.
I won't upgrade non mission characters during an event. Just means that you will be earning more tokens for the level 10 upgrade when you could be earning tokens for the characters you do need!

Also, good to know about the lab cost. I'm trying to farm wood pumpkins as much as possible since syndrome was so expensive last time, oogie may be the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter