• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I could be wrong but the way that Mickey has different tasks per costume, I am assuming is what the point of these costumes will be going forward, especially the ones that are staying after the event. I don't mind! Something else to do!

What I want to know is why we're collecting blue fabric and green fabric for Goofy? After he dons his black and white costume is his first quest to sew a blue and green quilt? Maybe his skeleton outfit has a blue and green liner? This whole costume thing is nonsense to me.

Goofy can't sew. So he needs Daisy to do it. Her price is more material to make a second costume of her own to wear. She's going to be living in a Princess costume for days collecting Minnie's fabric. So she needs the 2nd one so that she can alternate washing.

My Goofy fabric fell pretty consistently. He is currently half way thru his first 4 hour task. Jack is ready to go to level 8. Half way to collecting Zero's items for level 8. Also sitting on almost 50K of wood coins

What I want to know is why we're collecting blue fabric and green fabric for Goofy? After he dons his black and white costume is his first quest to sew a blue and green quilt? Maybe his skeleton outfit has a blue and green liner? This whole costume thing is nonsense to me.
Did you see my post four above yours?

So... I don't use internet connection to play while at work. I noticed today that none of my Goofy costume items are dropping because his costume says I need an internet connection? It was working fine last night. Do I always have to be connected to the internet? :-( This could really put a damper on my game...

So... I don't use internet connection to play while at work. I noticed today that none of my Goofy costume items are dropping because his costume says I need an internet connection? It was working fine last night. Do I always have to be connected to the internet? :-( This could really put a damper on my game...
Unfortunately for event related things, I think you do. I would miss Syndrome drops last event because of a spotty internet connection.

So I guess the final promo is just an opportunity to buy 100 gems and 5,000 wooden pumpkins for $4.99. Oh well, was hoping for something more interesting.
No, it was Haunted Mansion and 3000 wooden pumpkin coins for £3.99 (so maybe $4.99 US). If you've already bought HM with gems (or with the promo) then it defaults to the promo you mentioned

No, but I do seem to be getting a hat from Goofy's Playhouse just about every collection, so that's one per hour.

I'm lucky to get one every 5-6 collections from the Goofys Playhouse. It's taking me longer to get the hats then it is to get the fabric. I still need another 6 hats and only 2 or 3 of each fabric.

Goofy can't sew. So he needs Daisy to do it. Her price is more material to make a second costume of her own to wear. She's going to be living in a Princess costume for days collecting Minnie's fabric. So she needs the 2nd one so that she can alternate washing.

This makes total sense.

Finally got goofy's costume, not just on to the 4 hour task... Still don't think Minnie's costume will be coming anytime soon!

Finally got goofy's costume, not just on to the 4 hour task... Still don't think Minnie's costume will be coming anytime soon!
I was getting purple fabric regularly, but obviously had to use it all on Daisy. Not I haven't received one since. I guess the game is set up to go in some sort of order. After I finish Goofy (waiting on three more green), I suspect Minnie's costume will be next.

I've been playing for days and still haven't unlocked Jack! I haven't even bothered with the costumes!

If I remember correctly you have to get Mickey into his costume before you are going to be able to unlock Jack. There are also a few quests that Mickey needs to do. )I think Goofy has a quest in there are well before you can unlock Jack.

In 45 minutes Goofy will be Dressed in his costume!

Congratulations! Hopefully within the next few hours I will be able to dress Goofy. My item drops have been incredible slow for this task. The hat and green fabric have taken the longest time to get and I still need green fabric.

Congratulations! Hopefully within the next few hours I will be able to dress Goofy. My item drops have been incredible slow for this task. The hat and green fabric have taken the longest time to get and I still need green fabric.

The Goofy tokens have been dropping pretty consistently for me.
How happy are your guests? My guest are insanely ecstatic.

The Goofy tokens have been dropping pretty consistently for me.
How happy are your guests? My guest are insanely ecstatic.

99% on Ecstatic. A few times over the past day it has dropped since I've been focusing on tasks that get rewards, however the lowest it has been was at 75% Ecstatic.

I've got to say, I'm a bit livid right now. Just opened my game up for the first time since last night, and literally NOTHING has updated. No new chests, and it appears timers for everything- buildings, characters- were stopped the entire night. A whole night of collecting tokens, magic, and items is basically gone. Not only that, but now I have to wait for the characters to finish everything I started them on last night, and some of them had pretty long tasks. I tried to report the issue to customer care, but their page isn't even coming up from the app. Has anyone else run into this? I've had it happen with an individual character before, but I've never had the entire game essentially pause itself.

99% on Ecstatic. A few times over the past day it has dropped since I've been focusing on tasks that get rewards, however the lowest it has been was at 75% Ecstatic.

That is the most frustrating part of this game, the complete randomness. I have never gotten an attraction from a gold or platinum chest. I have consistently gotten lamp posts, benches and incredibles decorations. The only good thing I ever got from a premium chest was the gloves, and that took what felt like forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter