Disney Magic Kingdoms

Well, my delayed start to wish granting was spectacularly successful. :sunny:

H9qzdYE.png
Congrats! I managed to be in the top 10 too, but can't find my bags and ropes. Any idea where they are being stored?

Got the quest to welcome Elsa. Now I wait 4 days 21 hours.

In the mean time I'll just keep leveling up characters. They are moving along pretty well. Anna is ready to go to level 10, Olaf is level 8, Kristoff is level 6, Sven is upgrading to level 7

Me, too! I'm planning to spend my time leveling up my characters, too, although I'm behind you by a few levels on each one.

I'm kind of glad someone else is still waiting on him too! Especially someone who seems like an expert at this game lol. I was probably a day shy of being able to welcome Oogie (needed 3 more hats) and felet so close yet so far... I have a feeling this will end the same way...

Thank you. I'm far from an expert but I play this game everyday, often several times during the day. I started much later then most people on this board (about 2 and a half months ago)

I'm still three hats away. This has taken much longer then i had anticipated, since I started to try and welcome him within the first hour of him being available. Hopefully I can manage to get him today since Elsa is available in four days. I haven't even been able to level up the other Frozen characters since I'm too busy sending them on quests to get these hats.

Did the coin challenge start later in the day than usual? Or is there something weird with my game? It showed up for me about 3 hours later than it normally does.

This is a good one too, 1st-5th place is an ice cream stand plus shields, 6th-30th is 40 GEMS!

It's really good. I'm aiming for 6th-30th. I already have the ice cream stand but I could really use the 40 gems. (But seeing as I won't be staying up all night to play, nor using ALL my characters for this one - working on getting those frozen ears and such - I doubt I'll be able to end up that high.)

Thank you.
Right! I still haven't gotten the coin event. Weird...

Are you connected to the internet? My iPad is wifi only, so when I've got it at home, it's connected. When I take it elsewhere, I can still access & play the game, but it won't start any of the mini-events until it's connected back with the internet (from that point forward it will still let me play the game, but any good coins I happen to collect when not online won't be tallied until I get my wifi signal back). The most likely reason the event hasn't started for you is that you haven't been connected to the internet.

coin challenge showed up for me about 3pm this afternoon. trying hard to no click any buildings that produce them, or send anyone on a quest that acquires them either, see how long i can hold off! haha

Are you connected to the internet? My iPad is wifi only, so when I've got it at home, it's connected. When I take it elsewhere, I can still access & play the game, but it won't start any of the mini-events until it's connected back with the internet (from that point forward it will still let me play the game, but any good coins I happen to collect when not online won't be tallied until I get my wifi signal back). The most likely reason the event hasn't started for you is that you haven't been connected to the internet.
Yes, I double checked my internet, when I found out, earlier. And, even watched some ads, for gems. Not sure why it never showed the coin event.

interesting... I haven't gotten the 2nd coin event yet (got set up for it last night too!) been playing here and there throughout the day too! I'll see if it happens naturally in the morning or if I'll need to trigger it

Finally I can welcome Kristoff. Thankfully I'm already 80% toward having his items to level him up to two once he is welcomed as well. Once I welcomed him, every character dropped his items...... I can't complain.

I have Anna at level 4 with items ready to level her up, Olaf on level 5 with items level him up and same with Sven who is on level 3.

The gold coin event triggered for me when I logged in at about 5:30pm EST last night. I tried so hard not to hit any characters or buildings with coins and almost succeeded till my finger slipped from a hat stand to the parachute drop. One of these days I swear I'm going to be able to join in later like everyone else!

The gold coin event triggered for me when I logged in at about 5:30pm EST last night. I tried so hard not to hit any characters or buildings with coins and almost succeeded till my finger slipped from a hat stand to the parachute drop. One of these days I swear I'm going to be able to join in later like everyone else!

I'm trying to hold off and so far, so good. Hopefully I can wait to join in for awhile yet.

Congrats! I managed to be in the top 10 too, but can't find my bags and ropes. Any idea where they are being stored?

Bags and ropes are displayed on the screen for catching snowgies. These are by far the worst thing about snowgies - I don't mind catching them, but dealing with the bags and ropes is a pain.

This is a good one too, 1st-5th place is an ice cream stand plus shields, 6th-30th is 40 GEMS!

I find these contest rewards very humorous, because the 1-5 place reward absolutely sucks compared to 6-30. I can envision this scramble at the end of everyone at the top trying to avoid landing in 1-5. There's going to be a weird game of "chicken" at the end too, with people trying to make sure they are in 6-30 but not in the first 5 places.

Well, this morning, I still haven't gotten the message for the gold coin event. Yes, I am connected to the internet. If I check out the leaderboard, it says that there is no event currently taking place, though. I sent a message to customer care and hope to join, soon!

I find these contest rewards very humorous, because the 1-5 place reward absolutely sucks compared to 6-30. I can envision this scramble at the end of everyone at the top trying to avoid landing in 1-5. There's going to be a weird game of "chicken" at the end too, with people trying to make sure they are in 6-30 but not in the first 5 places.

They might end up using the Ice Cream stand to give out coins in the next coin event with an even bigger gem payout (150 - 200 gems for the top players) similar to what they did in the Halloween event with the Cacklin Concession stand. If that is the case then the Ice Cream stand isn't such a bad prize. But unless they do something like that, I agree that the 40 gems is hands down better to get than the Ice Cream stand especially for anybody that already has 1 Ice Cream stand in their park already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter