Disney Magic Kingdoms

Not sure which is more sad... the fact that I never got the coin challenge (and it sounds like a good one too) or that I opened a platinum chest this morning and received a wooden bench. I need to go eat some Lucky Charms and try to make my luck change for the better...or I'm going back to bed and start the day over!!!

Not sure which is more sad... the fact that I never got the coin challenge (and it sounds like a good one too) or that I opened a platinum chest this morning and received a wooden bench. I need to go eat some Lucky Charms and try to make my luck change for the better...or I'm going back to bed and start the day over!!!

Ugh I have a platinum chest waiting to be opened on my stand and I don't need anything in it since I got all the Attractions (which I'm grateful for) but im dreading getting a bench or topiary from it. I'm really hoping once Elsa comes they will add something valuable to it so I can finally free up that space.

Have you tried submitting a ticket about the coin event?

I never got the coin event, either. I contacted customer support, but haven't heard from them. I have been there, before, and understand about getting a bench from a platinum chest. Maybe things will perk up, soon! =)

I finally have Minnie in her costume. Hopefully that will help with Elsa and Hans? Otherwise, it's pretty pointless...

I think Anna is on one of the last quests before it says to welcome Elsa. Since I have a few days, I will just focus on collecting Snowgies and getting the others leveled up as high as possible.

Ugh I have a platinum chest waiting to be opened on my stand and I don't need anything in it since I got all the Attractions (which I'm grateful for) but im dreading getting a bench or topiary from it. I'm really hoping once Elsa comes they will add something valuable to it so I can finally free up that space.

Have you tried submitting a ticket about the coin event?

i have a gold sitting there waiting to be useful as well AS HAVING SOME GOLD AND PLATINUM WAITING TO GO UP I REALLY HOPE WE HAVE ELSA ITEMS OR NEW EXCLUSIVE THINGS IN GOLD AND PLATINUM 4 MORE DAYS TILL WE KNOW

I find these contest rewards very humorous, because the 1-5 place reward absolutely sucks compared to 6-30. I can envision this scramble at the end of everyone at the top trying to avoid landing in 1-5. There's going to be a weird game of "chicken" at the end too, with people trying to make sure they are in 6-30 but not in the first 5 places.

Yep. That's where I am at right now. I have the ice cream stand and don't want another one. I want those 40 gems. Somehow I ended up at 1st place this morning, without trying to and without playing at all during the night. Now I'm carefully trying to slip down the ladder a bit, and I'm currently at 4th place... but I don't want to slip too much. Ack this is a pain!

I wonder how much longer is left for the gold coin event? For those of us that haven't been given the option to participate, it's a bit frustrating. I still haven't received any message from customer support about it. Just a bummer that there are chances for really good rewards this time, and it's not available to everyone.

I wonder how much longer is left for the gold coin event? For those of us that haven't been given the option to participate, it's a bit frustrating. I still haven't received any message from customer support about it. Just a bummer that there are chances for really good rewards this time, and it's not available to everyone.

it lasts the same amount of time as waiting for Elsa to be unlocked

Got TOT this morning. I still have 2 golds and 2platinums to use but I've been doing them only when there are not a lot of charecter tokens. Mostly they are just sitting there. HAHA. I'm afraid to place a platinum and get Mother Gothel ears when I'd rather get Splash or use them if Elsa or Hans tokens are there.

I saw more animation for the troll knoll in the roll out video than I see in my kingdom. The rollout had trolls erupting from the volcano and riding the paths to the bottom. All I have with my volcano is smoke. Is there a quest that opens the animation?

I saw more animation for the troll knoll in the roll out video than I see in my kingdom. The rollout had trolls erupting from the volcano and riding the paths to the bottom. All I have with my volcano is smoke. Is there a quest that opens the animation?
When a child is in there, there is additional animation.

Has anyone gotten a "Gifts" message about promoting fair play? Apparently, they fixed the bug and are now correcting event currency and Magic gained through the exploit. Mine shows a blue magic vial with 0 under it. Once I clicked it, my magic dropped from 2,406,982 to 2,376,382.

For those who didn't receive the coin event...I sent an email to customer support regarding the missing coin event. I'll let you know they fix the problem.

My coin event just started. Of course, it waited until I had just finished collecting tokens. I guess that's one way of starting an hour later.

My coin event just started too - guess they fixed the issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter