Disney Magic Kingdoms

There's actually plenty of land depending on how many concessions you want to have in your park. You might need to do a rearrange of your park, though. I have all attractions and even had room for one larger attraction if I needed it. I rearranged my Frozen attractions because the smoke from Wandering Oaken's was blocking part of my Ice Palace. And I have 55 concessions around my park
I guess my problem is that I actually (please try not to laugh) try to place at least some of the the decorations I get from chests. Silly me ")

Ok. After 4 hours I have 2 swords and 1 ear.

Did I read somewhere on here that Olaf is supposed to get Han's items?

I love how attractions are discounted when most of us HAVE NO LAND on which to put more attractions.
I actually just purchased the final attraction I was missing, the Magic Lamp Theater. Took some reconfiguring and putting away unnecessary decorations, but I got it to fit. Plus I have room to spare. So as long as all available land is uncursed, you can fit everything and then some.

Anyone know why most of my characters aren't dropping coins in the striking gold event? Only Buzz, Bo peep, Goofy and Pluto drop.

I've been trying to squeeze in all the attractions and just put the concessions in the small spaces where I can't fit anything larger and I still don't think I could fit them all. Guess there is a way to do it, though.

After 4 or 6 (can't remember now) hours of searching I have 3 ear hats and 4 swords for Hans. So not awful but not easy either.

Last edited:
Anyone know why most of my characters aren't dropping coins in the striking gold event? Only Buzz, Bo peep, Goofy and Pluto drop.
Yes, there are not many characters that help with coins, but Woody also has a 4 hour and Tinkerbell a 1 hour that should give them.

also just saw this on the main wiki page... does this mean they are going to offer this pack before the end of the event to entice those people who may not be able to finish in time?

This offer popped up for me RIGHT after I finished the second Hans battle. So I'm guessing they're making it available for people who have just enough time to defeat Hans but who won't have enough time left to obtain ANY of his epic items. Because, yeesh, at $20, if you are going to have enough time to obtain even just some of his items, it might be better to wait until the last minute and compare the cost of buying just the remaining items with gems. The combo pack offer seems to last right up until the event ends, so your options will be open the whole time.

This offer popped up for me RIGHT after I finished the second Hans battle. So I'm guessing they're making it available for people who have just enough time to defeat Hans but who won't have enough time left to obtain ANY of his epic items. Because, yeesh, at $20, if you are going to have enough time to obtain even just some of his items, it might be better to wait until the last minute and compare the cost of buying just the remaining items with gems. The combo pack offer seems to last right up until the event ends, so your options will be open the whole time.
Sorry for having a stupid question, but I've fallen way behind and have been working a ton lately and haven't really been on the boards as much as I'd like! But are you saying we can buy Hans for $20?

Also, do I need to complete the 150 cloud tap thingy before I can battle Hans?

I guess my problem is that I actually (please try not to laugh) try to place at least some of the the decorations I get from chests. Silly me ")
I use plenty of decorations as well. Not all of my 5 million Lampasas, but enough to give it charm. The attractions take up the most space, but then there's a lot of space around the attractions after you place them all.

If you want to see what my Park looks like, my Game Center ID is the same as this one, bluekirty

Last edited:
If you want to see what my Park looks like, my Game Center ID is the same as this one, bluekirty

Is it still possible to add Game Center friends in ios10? I have read that you have to do it through Messages, but that it's game-specific now, and each game has to set it up before you can use it? I haven't been able to figure it out.

Sorry for having a stupid question, but I've fallen way behind and have been working a ton lately and haven't really been on the boards as much as I'd like! But are you saying we can buy Hans for $20?

Also, do I need to complete the 150 cloud tap thingy before I can battle Hans?

Yes, you can buy Hans for $20, but it seems to me as if you get the offer only when you finish the second round of battles. So, I'm at the point where I can collect Hans items, but I have the option of buying him outright instead, if it looks like I'm going to run out of time. I plan to work diligently to avoid that outcome. Fortunately, I have stockpiled plenty of snowflakes, and most of the activities that drop Hans items are only two or four hours long, and there are a good number of each, especially if you also have Olaf and Sven.

And yes, I think you have to finish tapping the clouds, but I can't say 100% for sure, because I already had finished with that before I finished the last character quest.

One more quirk I just noticed - if the Frozen character battling Hans are in the wrong place during the battle, as soon as that round is done and you click on the check mark, the character runs to the correct spot before wandering off. Weird!
This happened to me too. Elsa faces the wrong way sometimes when I log in.

I actually just purchased the final attraction I was missing, the Magic Lamp Theater. Took some reconfiguring and putting away unnecessary decorations, but I got it to fit. Plus I have room to spare. So as long as all available land is uncursed, you can fit everything and then some.
The magic lamp theater is really big. The only attraction I don' t have is Wall E's house. Is it worth it?

Thanks! Will definitely be watching for that in about 45 minutes. I often feel that, even after all this time, they should just do away with our screen names on the game and just change us all to BetaTester1, BetaTester2, BetaTester3...
Ha ha ha ha ha. Hilarious post!!!!!! So true!!!!!!!!!!

The magic lamp theater is really big. The only attraction I don' t have is Wall E's house. Is it worth it?

It is! I have it and it was hard to place. Looks like the Kraken is really big, too. I've been squishing everything together but still can't see how it will all fit, especially if they add another attraction and don't give us more space. I was hoping to get all the Frozen stuff to fit into 2 lands in my Tomorrowland, but right now it's taking up 3. That rink is so darn huge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter