Disney Magic Kingdoms

Could someone please please tell me what to do to unlock Elsa… I play the game multiple times per day I have Olaf, Anna, Kristof and Sven ... i'm sending them on all the missions and trying to level them up as quick as I can… But still Elsa has not unlocked

Help!!!

Could someone please please tell me what to do to unlock Elsa… I play the game multiple times per day I have Olaf, Anna, Kristof and Sven ... i'm sending them on all the missions and trying to level them up as quick as I can… But still Elsa has not unlocked

Help!!!

Anna has a Level 5 Quest called "Another Angle." Previous to that is a joint task for Anna (Level 4) & Kristoff (Level 3)

What quests are listed for you?

I hope not. Actually, I'd like the Snowgies just because they are cute, but I hope we don't have to use them to get snowflakes and instead they become like every other common item.

Maybe, they could have a Capture Snowgie task which shows the current animation, but without the steps of getting the bags/ropes first.

Pluto and his house are pretty useful. During coin events both can generate coins. I would recommend them first as a new player. As pluto levels up he also helps getting tokens for the other Fab5 Main Mickey Characters. This can be useful in speeding up progress, especially with Donald Duck.

I'm new too...started just a week ago. I gave in & bought some gems so I could get Pluto & Olaf (although so far Olaf only goes on 6 min walks...whatever). I don't have a ton of gems, but enough for Pluto's house or one of the "special" 50% attractions. Is there a bigger benefit to having Pluto's house vs. the Toy Soldier Parachute drop or Fantasia Gardens? They all produce coins, etc.

Also, will I get anything from having these winter shields after the winter event ends in a few days? I have almost 6000 & have no idea what I'm supposed to do with them.

Thank you :)

I'm new too...started just a week ago. I gave in & bought some gems so I could get Pluto & Olaf (although so far Olaf only goes on 6 min walks...whatever). I don't have a ton of gems, but enough for Pluto's house or one of the "special" 50% attractions. Is there a bigger benefit to having Pluto's house vs. the Toy Soldier Parachute drop or Fantasia Gardens? They all produce coins, etc.

Also, will I get anything from having these winter shields after the winter event ends in a few days? I have almost 6000 & have no idea what I'm supposed to do with them.

Going a little off memory here. I don't have Fantasia Gardens nor parachute drop. But their coin time for both is longer than Plutos house, which is an hour. I am pretty sure the gardens DO NOT help with any tokens, but Pluto's house has some tasks that do. Fantasia Gardens is also available from gold and platinum chests (which CAN be found sitting around the park, which means you DONT have to spend gems for that).

The shields act as magic when you are upgrading characters and and can used to purchase certain decorations and attractions from the shop. Generally at the end of an event the currency is then converted to gems at a rate of 2,000 - 4,000 shields per gem. (I can't remember which).

With past events, special currency converted over to gems, capping the total at 40, I believe.

Going a little off memory here. I don't have Fantasia Gardens nor parachute drop. But their coin time for both is longer than Plutos house, which is an hour. I am pretty sure the gardens DO NOT help with any tokens, but Pluto's house has some tasks that do. Fantasia Gardens is also available from gold and platinum chests (which CAN be found sitting around the park, which means you DONT have to spend gems for that).

The shields act as magic when you are upgrading characters and and can used to purchase certain decorations and attractions from the shop. Generally at the end of an event the currency is then converted to gems at a rate of 2,000 - 4,000 shields per gem. (I can't remember which).

With past events, special currency converted over to gems, capping the total at 40, I believe.

Got Hans to level 3 and he's off on some 12 hour quest so I think I'll spend the rest of the day with Olaf, Kristoff, and Anna going non-stop gathering snowflakes. Poor Elsa has been ready and waiting to go to level 6 for a few days now but I wanted everybody available to get Han's items.

Last edited:
Anna has a Level 5 Quest called "Another Angle." Previous to that is a joint task for Anna (Level 4) & Kristoff (Level 3)

What quests are listed for you?
I do not have the "another angle" task listed. :(

I just leveled her up to level five and it's still not there

I do not have the "another angle" task listed. :(

I just leveled her up to level five and it's still not there

What quests DO you have? If you don't have that one you probably have more quests to finish first. It looks like there were 7 Primary quests between Welcoming Kristoff and Welcoming Elsa and a bunch of side quests..

Also, there is a difference between Quest Names (the things that are on the left accompanied by Blue background Character Pics) and Task Names (what shows up when you click on a character and need to choose something for them to do). The task name that accompanies the quest is actually called "Search For Clues." But if you haven't been prompted to do the QUEST, even if you do the task it won't count.

What quests DO you have? If you don't have that one you probably have more quests to finish first. It looks like there were 7 Primary quests between Welcoming Kristoff and Welcoming Elsa and a bunch of side quests..

Also, there is a difference between Quest Names (the things that are on the left accompanied by Blue background Character Pics) and Task Names (what shows up when you click on a character and need to choose something for them to do). The task name that accompanies the quest is actually called "Search For Clues." But if you haven't been prompted to do the QUEST, even if you do the task it won't count.

Right I don't have a "task" named that.

I just sent them off on a one hour task. Kristof and Anna together to "explore" I haven't done that task yet I'm hoping that will trigger the another angle quest

Right I don't have a "task" named that.

I just sent them off on a one hour task. Kristof and Anna together to "explore" I haven't done that task yet I'm hoping that will trigger the another angle quest

I still don't know where you are in the Quest line. There is a TWO hour task for Kristoff and Anna to do which helps you get closer to Elsa, but not a one hour one.

Just a thought:

Those of us on this board play regularly - probably more than regularly. Sometimes (when collecting bags and ropes) I'm on the game every 6 minutes. And yet, many of us, on this board, will not be able to complete this event. I haven't even started battling Hans the first time. And I've been on top of this game.

My experience with the Incredible event - I played ALL the time, defeated syndrome, but missed out on getting him by 2 hats.
NBC - I had to miss 2 days of play, barely even got Sally.

How do the developers expect a "normal" player to get far enough into an event to make it worthwhile?

Totally agree with all of this!!! I have been playing constantly (a teacher with the whole week off) but am afraid I might fall short again. The thing that annoys me most is that I waited at least 4 days with nothing to do while waiting for Elsa to unlock. I wish they'd just let you play straight through!

By 10:00 this evening, I will have defeated Hans. Hopefully the game prompts you to immediately welcome him. I've had all five characters ready to level up now for about three days, but I didn't want to make any foolish moves while waiting to start this unending battle thing. After they prompt me to welcome Hans, I will keep my eye on the snowflakes and see which character makes the most sense to level up.

By 10:00 this evening, I will have defeated Hans. Hopefully the game prompts you to immediately welcome him. I've had all five characters ready to level up now for about three days, but I didn't want to make any foolish moves while waiting to start this unending battle thing. After they prompt me to welcome Hans, I will keep my eye on the snowflakes and see which character makes the most sense to level up.

Yes, it's immediate. No quests or clouds in between the final battle and the quest to welcome him. You should have plenty of time. :)

So what are the tasks that lead up to battling Hans? I'm currently doing the cloud job (30 left), Olaf and Sven are off on a 12 hour romp and Anna and Elsa are off to the rink to face Hans. What's next?

Just a thought:

Those of us on this board play regularly - probably more than regularly. Sometimes (when collecting bags and ropes) I'm on the game every 6 minutes. And yet, many of us, on this board, will not be able to complete this event. I haven't even started battling Hans the first time. And I've been on top of this game.

My experience with the Incredible event - I played ALL the time, defeated syndrome, but missed out on getting him by 2 hats.
NBC - I had to miss 2 days of play, barely even got Sally.

How do the developers expect a "normal" player to get far enough into an event to make it worthwhile?
I'm in the same boat, this is the first time I might not be able to get Hans or even get to the battle. I am just now getting Elsa's Palace and I have been working pretty hard at this game and the only reason I could catch up was because I have been really sick but I usually play quite regularly.

I held off for longer than a day and then accidentally pressed one attraction with it but I have been high up on the leaderboard the whole time!
I tapped on a gold coin within the first hour of the event and I'm at number six on my board. I seriously think the administrators of the game have established more leader boards for these events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter