Disney Magic Kingdoms

Update:

After spending 160 gems last night to speed up the final battle, then spending time yesterday evening, overnight, and this morning trying to earn as many of Hans' items as possible, I was able to spend 154 gems to buy the remaining Hans ears (I earned 3 and needed 5 more). With 3 minutes left in the event I was able to welcome Hans to my kingdom. In the last 10 minutes, I had Sully, Mike, and Woody/Bo Peep on quests that might have dropped ears, and none of them came through. Glad that I had enough gems! I'd already spent the $$ to purchase Olaf & Sven, and didn't really want to sink anymore money into the game at this time.
I did the same thing, only needed like 4 more ears for Hans and bought him with gems!

I'm going to count the no voices as good for me. I hardly ever play with the sound on and get very annoyed waiting for one of them to finish what they're saying so that I can click the next item.

I wasted my day trying to collect the snowflakes, this king the number of items for each character would increase. I should have just checked out after welcoming Hans
No sound and no music. I play on my commute and normally try to sit in the quiet car. And when I'm home, my wife really doesn't need to hear noise coming from my phone.

And I'm with you on the snowflake bit, until a member gave me a heads up when she mentioned that they would be cutting the snowflake collection down to the six-minute tasks. I have nearly every character ready to go up one level, so now it's just a few short tasks before I'll have enough to begin moving them up!

I now have all of the characters for this game (except some from the Incredibles because I did not start the game until the middle of the event)...now what? Guess I can continue to level characters up

I now have all of the characters for this game (except some from the Incredibles because I did not start the game until the middle of the event)...now what? Guess I can continue to level characters up
That's about it until they give us another event or movie to start welcoming characters for. It's about to get real real repetitive for you. At least you have characters to level up. Me, I was done with everyone at 10, so there was zero for me to do except for continuing to collect magic and gems until they gave us Nightmare Before Christmas and then Frozen.

It took me about 4-5 days just to unlock Kristoff, and still I have to unlock what was remaining with gems so I could speed up the process to move on to Elsa. Long story short, the event is now over and I still don't have Elsa. Waste of time, money and gems.
If you were close to welcoming her as far as collecting her tokens, you can try contacting customer care. Sometimes they've been gracious about issues like that.

Pretty weak if you ask me.

I was one of those with discriminatory drop rates to welcome Elsa, 3.5 days despite being online every 10-30 minutes.
I decided spending 94 gems to force welcome Hans is completely unreasonable for what I would use him for. I know his quests won't be particularly exciting. As much I would like to think I would get use out of him, 94 gems worth of value just isn't there. Especially since I have 455 gems. I'll save those for the next event characters.

I think you made the right choice. There were no quests at all for him, and during the even and now he is not even able to collect items needed to upgrade the Frozen characters (or anyone else) so he's pretty useless at the moment. He may come in handy later on, but I wouldn't spend money now on the chance that he might...

Better move, I think. Although I guess we'll have to see how useful he is going forward. So far, EVE came in handy once, I think, but the Sleeping Beauty characters have been useless since their segment of the game.

Oogie was a completion character, he was marginally useful to Frozen with Hans items. Syndrome wasn't useful at all and he was a completion character. Gothel wasn't a bad friend with the vain life. Sleeping beauty is no fun to work through and their story is a bummer. I ended up getting the spinning wheel on sale hoping it would continue the story line for them. All it did was unlock the tasks associated with it, but not actually allow you to play through them as part of a side story. What a fail.

I think you made the right choice. There were no quests at all for him, and during the even and now he is not even able to collect items needed to upgrade the Frozen characters (or anyone else) so he's pretty useless at the moment. He may come in handy later on, but I wouldn't spend money now on the chance that he might...
I still notice that while they were rereleasing Incredibles, they didn't release Syndrome. I'm not sure if they have thought how to push out battle characters yet.

I have to say I'm really happy this event is just about over. All my regular characters are ready to level up and I had held off welcoming Rapunzel because I didn't want her to interfere with anything during the event so it will be nice to get back to the original story line and play leisurely instead trying to rush and get everything done as quick as possible.
I did the same thing, and feel the same way! I am finally making Rapunzel and will have her by tomorrow morning, and can finally continue the main story at a leisure pace. =)

Oogie was a completion character, he was marginally useful to Frozen with Hans items. Syndrome wasn't useful at all and he was a completion character. Gothel wasn't a bad friend with the vain life. Sleeping beauty is no fun to work through and their story is a bummer. I ended up getting the spinning wheel on sale hoping it would continue the story line for them. All it did was unlock the tasks associated with it, but not actually allow you to play through them as part of a side story. What a fail.

I still notice that while they were rereleasing Incredibles, they didn't release Syndrome. I'm not sure if they have thought how to push out battle characters yet.
I hope so. I just JUST missed welcoming him during the Incredibles event, so Syndrome is the only character I don't have. There's enough going on without him and I have no idea which tokens, if ever, he dropped. It'll still be nice to have him one day. They stopped re-releasing the Incredibles characters once the NBC event started. Now that Frozen is over, maybe they will have another one out there before their next event. Not sure if they'll skip Valentine's Day. Though after that, unless they start hiding eggs across the stupid playing boards, we are out of holidays that make sense for an event. Still, having a drunken Mickey Mouse staggering around the Magic Kingdom in his green leprechaun costume would totally make my March.

Has anyone noticed that the characters that drop certain tokens are different now? Looks like even though they didn't change the amount of tokens they did change that. Like for Anna's medallion, only Goofy and Chests give that one out now. So I guess they are trying to make it more difficult by limiting what character drops what.

Has anyone noticed that the characters that drop certain tokens are different now? Looks like even though they didn't change the amount of tokens they did change that. Like for Anna's medallion, only Goofy and Chests give that one out now. So I guess they are trying to make it more difficult by limiting what character drops what.
True to form after most of the previous events, so that's not totally unexpected.

I hope so. I just JUST missed welcoming him during the Incredibles event, so Syndrome is the only character I don't have. There's enough going on without him and I have no idea which tokens, if ever, he dropped. It'll still be nice to have him one day. They stopped re-releasing the Incredibles characters once the NBC event started. Now that Frozen is over, maybe they will have another one out there before their next event. Not sure if they'll skip Valentine's Day. Though after that, unless they start hiding eggs across the stupid playing boards, we are out of holidays that make sense for an event. Still, having a drunken Mickey Mouse staggering around the Magic Kingdom in his green leprechaun costume would totally make my March.

I've never not gotten all the characters in an event before . . . until this one. I was working on welcoming Hans and had 200 gems towards Sven. I was hoping after the event with the conversion that I would be really close. So are you telling me that they don't release the characters you didn't get during the event. So I'm going to have every other available character, leveled to 10, every attraction, and absolutely nothing to do, and no way of getting these other characters?!?!? Ugh. This may be the end of the game for me. I don't know if I can login every 6 hours to start the parade so 1 out of every 30 times I get 5 gems.

I've never not gotten all the characters in an event before . . . until this one. I was working on welcoming Hans and had 200 gems towards Sven. I was hoping after the event with the conversion that I would be really close. So are you telling me that they don't release the characters you didn't get during the event. So I'm going to have every other available character, leveled to 10, every attraction, and absolutely nothing to do, and no way of getting these other characters?!?!? Ugh. This may be the end of the game for me. I don't know if I can login every 6 hours to start the parade so 1 out of every 30 times I get 5 gems.
At the end of the event, there was a quick screen about how the characters would be available in-game at some point in the future. It took them about five months to re-release the Incredibles characters, and even then they stopped at two, I think, plus Frozone who was a game reward. Still waiting on a couple, and then they have to figure out how they will have us battle the villain.

So all isn't lost. Might just be some time before they get around to re-releasing the Frozen characters. But for the time being, I think you're out of luck.

True to form after most of the previous events, so that's not totally unexpected.

Really? Ive only been playing since NBC so I don't think I realized they changed which characters got what tokens. I just remembered they increased the amount of each token everyone needed. But good to know this isn't something new and it doesn't really matter anyway since I am in no rush to level up any of the frozen characters anymore.

Yay no more snowies! The only reason I didn't feel up to completing any of it. I just played until I got Elsa's castle then was done. I am glad the quests are continuing. I was kind of bummed that NBC finished and the characters just did nothing.

I did the same thing, and feel the same way! I am finally making Rapunzel and will have her by tomorrow morning, and can finally continue the main story at a leisure pace. =)

So even after holding off on welcoming her this whole time, I still haven't started to welcome her today. I decided to level up all my other characters with shorter times first so I can actually have all my characters out doing tasks for tokens again. The good news about them all being useless during the frozen event, I ended up finally earning over a million in magic so I have plenty of potions to level up everyone that has been sitting there waiting. I'll probably get around to welcoming her at some point tomorrow but I'm just really enjoying not feeling any rush to get anything done quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter