Disney Magic Kingdoms

After all the luck you all are having on the incredibles chest, gave it a shot. Received Syndrome. Now do I push my luck for another character. Certainly don't need another incredibles bench, have a bunch of them already.
2 for 2. Frozon this time. Plus got the 25 gems back for having both characters, so that chest only cost 35 gems.

Believe it or not I have all of the attractions to include the city and TOT and SM and I managed to fit everything with some finagling. I also have quite a few concessions.
My problem is more that I must have all the like type attractions in the same area so I keep trying to put all the Incredible attractions in Tomorrowland with all the other purple based attractions and then there are the ones that sort of go but not quite. I suppose I either give in and put everything wherever it fits or just put something in storage (jet packs!) until later,:)

I got Mr. Incredible, and bench (Yippie), the Frozone Snow Cone Concession, and finally Syndrome! When the event ended I was in the process of acquiring MR. Incredible so I have a boatload of his tokens. He is currently in the process of leveling up to level 5 and I still have tokens! I think I may be able to get him up to 7 without doing a thing. I got my gem bonus for welcoming the family, but when I got Syndrome I did not get the 25 gems that I should have received for completing the Frozone/Syndrome grouping. I am waiting for a realy from Gameloft.

I got Mr. Incredible, and bench (Yippie), the Frozone Snow Cone Concession, and finally Syndrome! When the event ended I was in the process of acquiring MR. Incredible so I have a boatload of his tokens. He is currently in the process of leveling up to level 5 and I still have tokens! I think I may be able to get him up to 7 without doing a thing. I got my gem bonus for welcoming the family, but when I got Syndrome I did not get the 25 gems that I should have received for completing the Frozone/Syndrome grouping. I am waiting for a realy from Gameloft.
I didn't receiving the 25 gems either but closing and reopening the game triggered them.

I am just baffled at the differences of outcomes from everyone on what's been received from the Incredibles chests. After reading that some of you got characters and others a bench.. I just don't know if I'm brave enough to try it, for 60 gems. Maybe later on, before the 10 days are up, I might try just one, and feel like Charlie on Willy Wonka. lol. I will have to open that chest carefully, like he peeled back the wrapper of his chocolate bar, and hope for the best! Lol

So I purchased 5 chests got Violet, Mr I, Snow Cone Concession, Omnidroid City and the final chest Syndrome. Not sure if it made a difference in the outcome but I had 4 Incredibles benches and both Hero Statues in my park so maybe they knew I just didn't need any more! LOL Just glad I was able to complete the Incredibles, now to level them all up. :-)

you get the 25 gems as soon as you level him up to level 2

I refuse to spend any more money on thi game, or to use my ges for chests because of this junk.

I am just baffled at the differences of outcomes from everyone on what's been received from the Incredibles chests. After reading that some of you got characters and others a bench.. I just don't know if I'm brave enough to try it, for 60 gems. Maybe later on, before the 10 days are up, I might try just one, and feel like Charlie on Willy Wonka. lol. I will have to open that chest carefully, like he peeled back the wrapper of his chocolate bar, and hope for the best! Lol

I garnered my courage - or perhaps my stupidity - and tried it again. This time I received Frozone.

Yay!

Gee...how many tokens did it take to welcome Mr. Incredible during the event?

I got him today and was able to level him up to level 7 with tokens that I had collected months ago in my unsuccessful attempt to collect him.

So I had some extra downtime early this morning. Decided my space crunch in the park was too annoying, so I spent an hour on completely rebuilding my park. After reading about the success of other posters, I put literally everything in storage; started placing attractions first, then concessions, then decorations (which I messed around with later.)
It looks a bit cramped, but MUCH to my surprise, I've managed to fit every single attraction available in the game into my park, even bought the Aladdin one I was missing. Added back in a reasonable amount of concessions, and even splurged on some extra decor. (Not benches. Thanks to chests, I could build a universe out of benches) it all fits. I've even got extra room to spare.

Bought 2 chests, the first I got Mrs. Incredible statue But the second one I got Syndrome! He's the last character I needed! So happy right now Now I'm contiplatig on whether I should buy Rex, Wall-E and Jack. Those are the only characters I need in the whole game.. hm..

I've been sitting on several hundred gems and wasn't really saving them for anything in particular, so I decided to give the I credible chests a try. The Incredibles event was going on when I first started playing, but because I had just started, I wasn't able to participate in it - or maybe I just didn't understand how to participate? I remember seeing that the family was "available" but I didn't know how to get them, and that Frozone (my favorite) was shaded out...and next thing I knew, the whole collection was shaded out. So I didn't get any of them. I now have Dash and Mrs. I thanks to the offering from a couple of weeks ago.

So....My first chest had Syndrome's Energy Rings attraction. Okay. I decided to keep trying, and got statues in both of the next two chests. My final, fourth try yielded Frozone. All in all, I'm thinking that 240 gems for Frozone, an attraction, and two (worthless) statues isn't bad. Not sure if I want to keep trying? Do you think there will be other ways to get Violet and Mr. I in the future? Eventually I'll run out of gems....

Argh, I can't believe I actually fell for it! I bought a chest yesterday and got.....wait for it.....a bench! I still have a couple hundred gems,but definitely feel nervous about possibly throwing them away on garbage. I feel like I'm in Vegas. Just one more pull!

Ok, great. So we all got Syndrome. Now how the hell do we level him up? I have all of his personal tokens left over from the initial event so i can get him to level 2. Wondering where we get the Incredibles coins from? They phased them out after the event ended. They aren't coming from the house, city, or either of the two attractions. Frozone, Violet, Mr. Incredible, and Syndrome himself don't offer them. I have Dash and Mrs. Incredible on a joint tasks but even after they finish, I'm not expecting anything from them. Or are we waiting for this Frozen overlay to finally go away so that the items are built back into the game? If so, that's strange, because they were able to introduce this new Incredibles chest into the game. Hmmm.... Thoughts anyone?

Last edited:
Ok, great. So we all got Syndrome. Now how the hell do we level him up? I have all of his personal tokens left pver from the initial event so i can get him to level 2. Wondering where we get the Incredibles coins from? They phased them out after the event ended. They aren't coming from the house, city, or either of the two attractions. Frozone, Violet, Mr. Incredible, and Syndrome himself don't offer them. I have Dash and Mrs. Incredible on a joint tasks but even after they finish, I'm not expecting anything from them. Or are we waiting for this Frozen overlay to finally go away so that the items are built back into the game? If so, that's strange, because they were able to introduce this new Incredibles chest into the game. Hmmm.... Thoughts anyone?

what do you mean? besides the typical tokens (incredibles Is, the bracers & the hats) he only needs magic to level up...Ive already got him to level 6 with zero issues. if your incredibles characters aren't showing that they will drop anything its because you already have the tokens you need to upgrade him in your "bank" if you will, once he actually needs something to level up they are able to get them.

I'm wondering when they plan on taking down the holiday decorations? From what I have heard they have taken them down in the real parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter