Disney Magic Kingdoms

I've been playing this game since last April with no problem, but recently I have NOTHING to do. All my characters are completely upgraded (aside from my Frozen characters) and the only attraction I don't have is The Kraken. But there seems to be nothing for me to do to get any quests. I also have no land available and have 3 attractions in storage because of it. I am probably going to remove all my concession stands to make room. I also have more magic that I know what to do with and am saving my gems up for characters. Any advice as far as the quests go?

Once you've finished leveling the Frozen characters, you have effectively completed the game, at least until they release more content. As long as you have beaten all the quests available to you and welcomed everyone, then there's no special way to get more.

You can't get Zurg until after Rapunzel.

I'm not sure why you are holding off, those characters do have some cross-quests that can help get items for other characters. Unless you are just saving the magic for other uses.

Thank you for the information with Zurg.

As for Cinderella and Elizabeth, I'm holding off because I don't want too many characters dropping 2+ items per quest as it takes so much longer to get the items needed to upgrade a character. I literally have every character in the game ready to upgrade to their next level but I can't update them all at once so I'm trying to focus on the main storyline. I will welcome Cinderella shortly.

Eventually I'll take it down to free up space, but I still haven't unlocked the 350K land area so it stays at least until then.
I haven't unlocked that area either, I'm hoping that after the next update that it will decrease in price like they have done in the past.

Did anyone have an issue with their Incredible character not unfreezing when getting them from a chest? I got Violet from a chest and she's able to run quests on the gameplay screen, but her picture in the character book is greyed out and she still says "Coming Soon".... Mr. Incredible showed up right away (along with the gems to finish the family . . . which SHOWS I got Violet), I've contacted customer service, but they're slow. I rebooted the game AND switched languages.

I bought another Incredibles chest and got.... A statue. The same one I got from my first chest. Considering I need 3 characters and 2 rides this is so frustrating. I'm too nervous to buy another one and get a bench. It's so wrong something that expensive can give you such rubbish.
I figured that they had this all down to a science. I only needed Syndrome. Have all the other characters, the attraction, the city, and the house. I had enough gems to get five chests. First two gave me statues, next chest gave me (another) Snowcone concession stand. The final chest before I would go below 60 was Syndrome. Funny how it took all available gems to get the character I needed.

I figured that they had this all down to a science. I only needed Syndrome. Have all the other characters, the attraction, the city, and the house. I had enough gems to get five chests. First two gave me statues, next chest gave me (another) Snowcone concession stand. The final chest before I would go below 60 was Syndrome. Funny how it took all available gems to get the character I needed.
Ha!! Down to a science....ha ha ha ha ha

I bought another Incredibles chest and got.... A statue. The same one I got from my first chest. Considering I need 3 characters and 2 rides this is so frustrating. I'm too nervous to buy another one and get a bench. It's so wrong something that expensive can give you such rubbish.

I agree! Can't believe I got a statue for 60 gems! Are they kidding me? So SO mad!

No special reward for the cannon bot challenge this time, just gems.
At this point, I'm so annoyed with the game that I can't be bothered with these cannonbots. Even for gems. At least they are around during this latest introduction of the Incredibles. It didn't make sense to have them after the original Incredibles event.

I can't get into my game right now. Can you to tell me how many gems the rewards are?

Collect 250 bots - 5 gems
Leaderboard 1-3 - 35 gems
Leaderboard 4-25 - 10 gems

Oddly they've added happiness rewards to the collection tiers as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter