Disney Magic Kingdoms

Is anyone else not getting event quests? I haven't finished welcoming Mulan but even before I got the quest to welcome her I wasn't getting them even though I was levelling the characters up according to the wiki... I kept getting yellow quests instead so I would do them hoping for an event quest but nope... wondering if it's just me or if the quests were finicky to trigger this event.
Also my drop rate for Mulan has been terrible... it's been 4 or 5 days now.... still need 2 more items.

I think it was yesterday that I finished the Mulan event quests and my daughter was so excited to catch the little scene in front of the castle, with Mulan and Li Shang! It was also cute that Tinkerbell was flying around the castle for a quest and could be seen in the background of the little scene. =)

Oh yes, just remembered! The other day, while looking at Mulan pieces for an upgrade, my daughter asked what Chi Lang's pieces looked like! Lol! I asked if she meant Li Shang, and she giggled yes. She forgot his name for a moment, and we joke about it from now on. Lol

New to this game. So I assume when the Milan event is over you can no longer get her or anything else from it, correct? At this rate it's going to take 10 days to get her. I got 2 of her hats today. My first day trying to get her. Do the characters stay at the level they are? Thanks.

Hi guys, new to the game and cant figure out how to send mickey to philarmagic? Anyone knows?

Oh yes, just remembered! The other day, while looking at Mulan pieces for an upgrade, my daughter asked what Chi Lang's pieces looked like! Lol! I asked if she meant Li Shang, and she giggled yes. She forgot his name for a moment, and we joke about it from now on. Lol

So sweet! It is fun to enjoy the Disney Magic inside your mini park while you cannot be at the real one.

New to this game. So I assume when the Milan event is over you can no longer get her or anything else from it, correct? At this rate it's going to take 10 days to get her. I got 2 of her hats today. My first day trying to get her. Do the characters stay at the level they are? Thanks.

True. The event characters and attractions will no longer be available once the event is over, even if you are in the midst of earning them. If you are VERY close to Mulan at the end, take screen shots of the tokens, etc you have earned toward her. Then send a message to Gameloft via customer care and/or help showing your progress. They "might" credit her to you.

You can keep leveling characters up even after the event is over.

Characters will likely be available by some other means in the future. They recently "rereleased" The Incredibles characters by allowing you to purchase special chests with your earned gems. It was a gamble....one chest cost 60 gems. Could get a character, an attraction, or a bench.

Hi guys, new to the game and cant figure out how to send mickey to philarmagic? Anyone knows?

My Mickey is off on a task so I cannot see all of his options and cannot remember if there is a task that sends him to Philharmagic. Maybe a musical date with Minnie? Once you receive more characters and level your characters up more, a number of additional tasks wil become available to your characters. Right now, you may not have the option of sending him to Philharmagic.

Yes, you have to have Mulan welcomed in order to keep her. If you are still working on collecting tokens for her, that won't do you any good - she will disappear. My advice is to collect tokens right up until a couple of hours before the event ends. Then go to Mulan's screen showing the tokens you have earned and click the "buy" button and see how many gems it takes to purchase the rest of the tokens. I had to do this with Syndrome during the Incredibles event. I still needed about three tokens and it was maybe 50 gems or so. If you have the gems, it's an option for you.
Make sure to leave yourself enough time once you click "buy" to welcome Mulan before the event ends. It takes two hours to welcome her, so leave yourself enough time.
FYI - you can click the "buy" button and the game will show you the gems needed, but you still have the option to spend the gems or not. It doesn't automatically buy the character :)

In general, if you aren't sure what to do... Click on the character icon in the list of quests in the lower left. It should then list the task that needs to perform at the top of the task list and the font will be a different color, then select that task. If you need to build something or level up a character, that task will have a lock and it will say something like "build Philharmagic" or "Mickey Level 3."

Any idea what the gem pay out will be for this event's currency? Since the event was shorter, I have less currency than I have had for other events. I want to have enough for the maximum pay out, but if I have surplus, I'd like to level up my event characters one more time.

Yes, you have to have Mulan welcomed in order to keep her. If you are still working on collecting tokens for her, that won't do you any good - she will disappear. My advice is to collect tokens right up until a couple of hours before the event ends. Then go to Mulan's screen showing the tokens you have earned and click the "buy" button and see how many gems it takes to purchase the rest of the tokens. I had to do this with Syndrome during the Incredibles event. I still needed about three tokens and it was maybe 50 gems or so. If you have the gems, it's an option for you.
Make sure to leave yourself enough time once you click "buy" to welcome Mulan before the event ends. It takes two hours to welcome her, so leave yourself enough time.
FYI - you can click the "buy" button and the game will show you the gems needed, but you still have the option to spend the gems or not. It doesn't automatically buy the character :)
If you buy items I think it bypasses the welcome time not sure but check and see if it skips the timer to welcome or not good luck all

Any idea what the gem pay out will be for this event's currency? Since the event was shorter, I have less currency than I have had for other events. I want to have enough for the maximum pay out, but if I have surplus, I'd like to level up my event characters one more time.
If the conversion is the same as the last events it'll be 2000 per gem with a max of 40 gems (80,000 event currency). I don't think I'll be able to get to 80K by tomorrow. I'm at 62,000 right now.

If the conversion is the same as the last events it'll be 2000 per gem with a max of 40 gems (80,000 event currency). I don't think I'll be able to get to 80K by tomorrow. I'm at 62,000 right now.

Yeah I'm only at 53,000. Never had so little at the end of an event before. I have always maxed out in the past

Have you ever had a hidden chest that you could just NOT find? I keep searching, but I can't find it anywhere! Any hints re: unusual/rare hiding spots?

Have you ever had a hidden chest that you could just NOT find? I keep searching, but I can't find it anywhere! Any hints re: unusual/rare hiding spots?

There are definitely some weird areas they can be in. For example, the little grassy area just to the right of the Space Mountain entrance, or way back in the corner in shadow underneath the edge of Tomorrowland.

In front of the little houses in Fantasyland, especially the ones right behind the Castle, on the purple Mickey Gear platforms in Tomorrowland, under the arches of the train tressal at the back of the park

I think it was yesterday that I finished the Mulan event quests and my daughter was so excited to catch the little scene in front of the castle, with Mulan and Li Shang! It was also cute that Tinkerbell was flying around the castle for a quest and could be seen in the background of the little scene. =)
The same thing happened to me with Tinker Bell!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter