Disney Magic Kingdoms

If you're peeved about that now after playing for just a day, I recommmend you stop while you're ahead.

How boring life would be if we gave up immediately on everything we found a bit annoying. It may not be a feature I love about the game but it's certainly not a deal breaker.

Just downloaded the update!!!!! Got quests to welcome Merlin & Chip. The Chip 'n' Dale Treehouse is 200 gems. Hmmmm.

How boring life would be if we gave up immediately on everything we found a bit annoying. It may not be a feature I love about the game but it's certainly not a deal breaker.
Totally understand, and agree! I love the game as well, I am just helping to set your expectations as someone who has 'completed' the game until this new update. There will be many of these 'jips' coming your way, but with much larger impact and frustration :scared:

Below is a picture of the free space in my kingdom. It is blurry because I was in the Attractions menu to show that there are no attractions available to me, as I have every attraction in use, but the two full plots of available space are clearly enough visible. I will try to get around to posting a full map sometime, but don't have time today. Some of you would find the layout hideous, and that's fine :-) , but I definitely take a more utilitarian approach to the game and am not at all worried about aesthetics or "proper" placement. I have zero decorations or concessions in use right now. For full credit, I used the following person's layout who posted his/hers elsewhere, and edited it to save even more room:

https://www.facebook.com/renan.arkt...0212627790989697.1073741846.1232655863&type=3

View attachment 224069

Yes! Please post your screenshots when you can. I have rearranged several times. I can get everything to fit, but I don't have enough room for all the upcoming attractions.

Dunno if you all know but www.myvmk.com came back a while ago

Knew a few years ago, but the only way I can get it to run is by getting out my old 2007 laptop, dual booting into vista, and then using a particular browser (forgot which one). It's a real PITA for me to just even get started, and for whatever reason I can't even sign into their forums. This is sad, as I STILL have the very same computer I did back in the day, but it won't work on it at all. Not in XP, not in Linux, not in any browser. I don't know what's so different about their coding, but yikes! That, and smart phones (and having a kid) basically destroyed my ability to sit behind a desktop computer for hours at a time.

I log in like once a year to reminisce, but seems so lonely, as there's not a lot of people and they aren't very social. There's not a lot of chat rooms either, but if there's an event, holy cow! You can't participate because the room is full. I really miss the quests the original used to have

Last edited:
I sent someone off this morning on a 24hr upgrade thinking the update would be coming tomorrow morning, but here it is today. Guess I won't be welcoming Merlin or Chip until tomorrow morning!

I sent someone off this morning on a 24hr upgrade thinking the update would be coming tomorrow morning, but here it is today. Guess I won't be welcoming Merlin or Chip until tomorrow morning!

Who was it? I have everyone unlocked, and since I knew this update was coming, tried to collect and KEEP all the items rather than upgrade and have new items to compete against event. So when I was assigning tasks, a lot of people didn't have anything at all to collect.

Merlin is pretty easy. A lot of 60sec 3 minute tasks. Only you're stuck trying to get that one book which only Woody can get (which is an hour). Of course, if you spend gems on Rex, he can also try for the book. And if you have the Sword and the Stone, you have a chance, but it's every 8 hours, and I collected from it before the update

Im confused. Thought the update was tomorrow
Are you people who have it outside of the US

The B&B event is tomorrow. I'm in the US - the update is out already, at least for iOS. Merlin and Chip and Dale are not part of the B&B event so you can start on them as soon as you update your app. I don't know if the app update is available yet on Android or not.

Anyone have any good tips on how to get more magic fast? I need to build a lot of attractions and clear space but I never have enough magic

The B&B event is tomorrow. I'm in the US - the update is out already, at least for iOS. Merlin and Chip and Dale are not part of the B&B event so you can start on them as soon as you update your app. I don't know if the app update is available yet on Android or not.

I can't get the upgrade. I push yes and it sends me to the only option of open and that is what I have. Anyone help?

I would try restarting your phone then just go to the App Store. I could not get it to update going through the game but it did work through the App Store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter