Disney Magic Kingdoms

Woke up this AM to new content and a $550,000 price tag on a super small piece of land. Are we sure this isn't located in Manhatten??????????????? lol

I just cleared the 350,000 space next to it two days ago and I have just about 100,000 magic rebuilt. Guess it will be awhile before I open that piece! I did manage to make some room for new buildings, but may need to put a couple of attractions into storage for the event.

Didn't realise the event was starting had just sent a character on a24 hr task will just have to wait as not worth 57 gems to finish early
Undecided on 200 gems for the tree house but had plenty of magic to start unlocking next bit of land

Anyone have any good tips on how to get more magic fast? I need to build a lot of attractions and clear space but I never have enough magic

Checking frequently is the best way, putting characters on short term tasks yield more if you collect the magic when their task expires than waiting an hour.
For example. Sending a character for a 6 minute task 10 times (in an hour) will yield more magic than setting the character on on a single 1 hour task.

Same for concessions. People will generally get the concession stands that pay out every hour and then then buy a bunch of them. You generally get a pretty good return on those as well. But again, it still comes down to logging in and collecting more frequently.

The other option is to convert gems (not worth it) or treasure chests.

Im confused. Thought the update was tomorrow
Are you people who have it outside of the US
No, I am in the USA but my adult daughter also plays, she lives across the street and she has not received the update yet, no clue as to why,

Totally understand, and agree! I love the game as well, I am just helping to set your expectations as someone who has 'completed' the game until this new update. There will be many of these 'jips' coming your way, but with much larger impact and frustration :scared:

Gotcha, thanks for your letting me know! I appreciate that such things won't be a total surprise so maybe I won't get too ticked when they come along. For instance I see there's a Beauty and the Beast update today. I LOVE BATB so much. But I'm too new in the game to make any sense of it or be able to partake in it so there's another frustration and it's only day 2! :P

so i made this will have to update but fell free to use and change as needed
ATTRACTIONS & STANDS BY ABC & COLLECT TIME
----------------
Mickey's House Collect 70s
Mickey's Fun Wheel Collect 3m
Burger Stand Collect 6m
Frozone's Sno-Cone Collect 6m
Syndrome's Zero Point Energy Rings Collect 20m
Anniversary Hat Stand Collect 45m

Collect 60m
1-Stop Apprentice Shop
Aurora's Spinning Wheel Cost
Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters
Goofy's Playhouse
Mickey's Hat Emporium
Omnidroid Obstacle Course
Pluto's House
Training Camp

Collect 2h
Cackling Concession
Fairy Hut
Fantasia Gardens and Fairways
Hollywood Tower of Terror
Lantern Attraction
Mickey's PhilharMagic
Pretzel Stand
Space Traders
Sparkler Concession
The Incredibles House

Collect 4h
Al's Toy Barn
Be Our Guest Restaurant
California Screamin' (CANT MOVE)
Creperie
Haunted Mansion
Hot Chocolate Stand
Jack's House
Minnie's House
Partysaurus Party Supply
Pizza Planet
The Kraken
The Omnidroid City
Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop

Collect 6h
Arendelle Courtyard Rink
Astro Orbiters
Chip 'n' Dale Treehouse
Churro Stand
Daisy's Diner
Donald's Boat
Finkelstein Tower
Ice Cream Stand
Jessie's Snack Roundup
Mike and Sulley to the Rescue
RC Racers
Sea Serpent Swing
The Magic Lamp Theater

Collect 8h
Ancestor's Shrine
Belle's House
Cyclops Sushi
Jet Packs
Nightmare Candy Shop
Splash Mountain
Sword in the Stone
Tortuga Tavern
Troll Knoll
WALL-E's House

Collect 12h
Broomstick Graveyard
Fantasy Faire
Gaston's Tavern
Mad Tea Party
Pixie Hollow
Prince Charming's Regal Carrousel
Rapunzel's Tower
Space Mountain (CANT MOVE)
The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Wandering Oaken's

Collect 16h
It's a Small World (CANT MOVE)
Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor

Collect 24h
Elsa's Ice Palace
Princess Fairytale Hall
Snuggly Duckling

COLLECT TIME UNKNOWN
Beast's Castle
Enchanted Tiki Room
and i didn't include any of the new stands since we don't know the collect time yet

Gotcha, thanks for your letting me know! I appreciate that such things won't be a total surprise so maybe I won't get too ticked when they come along. For instance I see there's a Beauty and the Beast update today. I LOVE BATB so much. But I'm too new in the game to make any sense of it or be able to partake in it so there's another frustration and it's only day 2! :P
Beauty and the Beast starts tomorrow and goes for a month, you may not be able to complete it but with a little dedication I'm betting you could get at least Belle and Beast

Hi, I'm new here. I stumbled on this site/thread a month or so ago when I googled a question about the game, and I've seen a lot of good tips here. I've been playing for 3-4 months. I'm welcoming Rapunzel as we speak. 11 hours to go and then I can welcome Merlin for 6 seconds. lol

Anyway, I have no idea what page it was on, but someone was talking about going offline at the beginning of a leaderboard event to get on a board with better chances. I was wondering about when you go offline and when to go back on. I want to be prepared for the B&B event! :-)

I got the update this morning, but I'm making almost no progress at all on Chip. I agree with the poster above who said this feels like Donald. At least it's not a timed event!

Mine does the same thing. I have to go to the App Store then I go to the update list. Only from there will the button say update rather than open.
I did the other suggestion about turning the phone off and going to App Store and nothing. I did try this and it is working, so far. Thanks for the help!

Who was it? I have everyone unlocked, and since I knew this update was coming, tried to collect and KEEP all the items rather than upgrade and have new items to compete against event. So when I was assigning tasks, a lot of people didn't have anything at all to collect.

Merlin is pretty easy. A lot of 60sec 3 minute tasks. Only you're stuck trying to get that one book which only Woody can get (which is an hour). Of course, if you spend gems on Rex, he can also try for the book. And if you have the Sword and the Stone, you have a chance, but it's every 8 hours, and I collected from it before the update
Oh I was able to collect all the Merlin tokens easily! I just can't actually welcome him because my castle is already busy doing a different character's upgrade.

I just cleared the 350,000 space next to it two days ago and I have just about 100,000 magic rebuilt. Guess it will be awhile before I open that piece! I did manage to make some room for new buildings, but may need to put a couple of attractions into storage for the event.
If it makes you feel better, eventually you'll have so much magic built up that you'll wonder what the point of it is anymore. Basically when you catch up to where the game is and don't have to buy expensive things that often.

I did the other suggestion about turning the phone off and going to App Store and nothing. I did try this and it is working, so far. Thanks for the help!
Update list? Do you mean the list where it tells you what apps need updating and which ones are up to date? Cuz I've tried both restarting the phone and the list then. Still nothing.

I sent someone off this morning on a 24hr upgrade thinking the update would be coming tomorrow morning, but here it is today. Guess I won't be welcoming Merlin or Chip until tomorrow morning!
I did the same thing but for a 16 hr upgrade, at least it'll be done in about 5 hours.

Who was it? I have everyone unlocked, and since I knew this update was coming, tried to collect and KEEP all the items rather than upgrade and have new items to compete against event. So when I was assigning tasks, a lot of people didn't have anything at all to collect.

Merlin is pretty easy. A lot of 60sec 3 minute tasks. Only you're stuck trying to get that one book which only Woody can get (which is an hour). Of course, if you spend gems on Rex, he can also try for the book. And if you have the Sword and the Stone, you have a chance, but it's every 8 hours, and I collected from it before the update
Luckily for me I already have Merlin's stuff collected so I just have to wait for them to be done leveling up

Still leveling up characters but thankfully, I got all of my 24hr ones out of the way and don't have a lot left to level up. I do have all of them but one ready to level up so that way only BatB and chip and dale stuff drops. I'm so prepared for this event this time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter